Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12103
    I have the girl text me the room number when I get there and I go right up and walk right through the lobby if I have to. I had one clerk ask if they could help me one time as I was walking in and I said I was fine and kept on walking. It is not a big deal. Most of these ladies don't use their real names so I doubt it will be helpful most of the time to ask the front desk what room they are in. If the girl doesn't give me the room I can't go up.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    A question for all, when you go to a providers incall location at a modern hotel or suite how do you gain access to her room, since most rooms now have to be accessed from the lobby? Does the hotel clerk ask for I'd or any kind of personal info? You guys all know that the clerk has to be aware of what your business is when requesting a providers room number. Feedback please?

  2. #12102

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    A question for all, when you go to a providers incall location at a modern hotel or suite how do you gain access to her room, since most rooms now have to be accessed from the lobby? Does the hotel clerk ask for I'd or any kind of personal info? You guys all know that the clerk has to be aware of what your business is when requesting a providers room number. Feedback please?
    Just walk past the desk like you know what you're doing, go to the elevator and select the floor you need, knock softly when you get the the correct room.

  3. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGrits  [View Original Post]
    Who is Stacy? Who is Skye? Unless you're referencing Indigo.

    I still have no idea who Stacy is LOL.
    Pretty sure he meatn Indigo Skye.

    Someone already point out who Stacy is.

  4. #12100

    Scam for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    Recently, I have come across a slew of providers who ask me to fill out an online form so that they can "schedule" a time me. One of the things they ask for is my credit card info. They say they need to check me out & claim the card won't be charged (Reputationseeker or something similar).

    I call bull# at $ on that and refuse to provide. Have you ever heard of one of sites being legit?
    Agree with you. All scammer site to collect your CC info.

    They will ask for you CC info to validate your age. It's a BS.

  5. #12099

    Incalls

    A question for all, when you go to a providers incall location at a modern hotel or suite how do you gain access to her room, since most rooms now have to be accessed from the lobby? Does the hotel clerk ask for I'd or any kind of personal info? You guys all know that the clerk has to be aware of what your business is when requesting a providers room number. Feedback please?

  6. #12098

    Some advice would be helpful

    Ok your trying to contact the Asians (I believe they are over in hotels by the airport). So for example:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/146410417596

    You sent a text and immediately get an auto text back listing the donation rates and the current hotel. So you want to make an appt. How? Who do you make it with? You try sending a second txt. Nothing. Then you call and leave a msg. Nothing. Is there a secret handshake or phone # to call? I can't image you just drive over and they will instantly recognize you as a "monger". Has anyone experienced this? If so, could you please tell me how you handle it.

  7. #12097
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmdtr  [View Original Post]
    1. Stacy.

    2. Becca.

    3. Jess.

    4. Skye.

    Based on experience. I have had multiple visits with all four. Would love to hook up with Samara. There really isn't a lot of the Girl Next Door Types to choose from.
    Definitely agree with Jess.

    Would only say Becca is the "girl next door" as in an episode of Criminal Minds or something. Like, the girl with the dude strapped to the bed in the basement. Girl's a freak. But I love it!

  8. #12096

    Kat

    Just got back from a dream with this one and I got to say I will be repeating because man, oh man, is she a gem. She just started in the QC and fellas, treat this one right. Safe location in South Charlotte, room was clean and didn't smell of cigarettes or weed. Didn't see any signs of demons either. Great attitude and never rushed. If you like petite, this is one to go. Head game is amazing.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/706038667269

  9. #12095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Yeap!! All the time

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    Recently, I have come across a slew of providers who ask me to fill out an online form so that they can "schedule" a time me. One of the things they ask for is my credit card info. They say they need to check me out & claim the card won't be charged (Reputationseeker or something similar).

    I call bull# at $ on that and refuse to provide. Have you ever heard of one of sites being legit?
    One advice, Please do not do that. 100% scam.

  10. #12094

  11. #12093

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGrits  [View Original Post]
    Who is Stacy? Who is Skye? Unless you're referencing Indigo.

    I still have no idea who Stacy is LOL.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11741219 this is Stacy. She's a pretty solid provider although you have to wait to catch her when she's in town. I think she travels back and forth to different cities.

  12. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmdtr  [View Original Post]
    1. Stacy.

    2. Becca.

    3. Jess.

    4. Skye.

    Based on experience. I have had multiple visits with all four. Would love to hook up with Samara. There really isn't a lot of the Girl Next Door Types to choose from.
    Who is Stacy? Who is Skye? Unless you're referencing Indigo.

    I still have no idea who Stacy is LOL.

  13. #12091

    Latina Princess. Scam

    I reached out to this Latina Princess through STG".

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/299999662981

    Scam. Took $15 CashApp (I knew it we too good to be true, but only $15) and then nothing. OK, I'm a fool. Money and Pussy. What can I say.

  14. #12090

    Have you been requested to.

    Recently, I have come across a slew of providers who ask me to fill out an online form so that they can "schedule" a time me. One of the things they ask for is my credit card info. They say they need to check me out & claim the card won't be charged (Reputationseeker or something similar).

    I call bull# at $ on that and refuse to provide. Have you ever heard of one of sites being legit?

  15. #12089
    Pics are from a porn star Rachel Steele.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape