Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,496 to 21,510 of 41305
-
03-04-21 21:27 #19810Senior Member

Posts: 186Ryder
Funny, I saw her today and had a very nice time, but it was earlier in the day. She was on time and responsive.
Originally Posted by MacDaddy3106
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 19:31 #19809Senior Member

Posts: 522I wouldn't be surprised if that's old Uncle LEO using her profile. Be careful.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 18:31 #19808Senior Member

Posts: 27Upscale Provider
Looking for an Upscale provider in florida! Interested in PSE and Hopefully an actual Porn star. Anyone know of any agency or anything similar so I can find a nice dream. Pm if you have any tips.
-
03-04-21 18:09 #19807Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone seen her?
Has anyone seen her? Been thinking about it but haven't pulled the trigger just yet.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/124109262281
-
03-04-21 17:57 #19806Senior Member

Posts: 60Ryder
What really pisses me off is that she ghosted. If she would have just said she had to reschedule it would be different🙄 I was going to waste some of my money on her but apparently she had better things to do. When she texts me with a story I'll only go back for a lower price.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 17:53 #19805Senior Member

Posts: 260Ryder
I use to big a big fan but it's and the past month the candy has gotten to be the priority. If she shows it's a half ass effort. She will be texting you snd begging for money soon with every excuse you can think of.
Originally Posted by MacDaddy3106
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 17:31 #19804Senior Member

Posts: 207FBI report
Its either the police report or FBI report that said the victim used the money to pay for living expenses and heroin. Her parents are locked up and she's on the streets it doesn't look like the government is going to help her out or anything its just sad this girl has no future it was her parents choice she could've stayed in school or what not.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 17:12 #19803Senior Member

Posts: 60AngelQ / Ryder
Agreed to meet here for HHR (usually just do QV but really wanted to see her). Agreed on 1630 and I waited outside till 1700. Her only response was at 1641 was "I'm almost there". Not a happy camper right now and she's ghosted me ever since. Just told her I had to get to work and that I wanted to reschedule. Hmmmm.
-
03-04-21 14:26 #19802Senior Member

Posts: 419Maria
Where did you read about her using?
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
All this and she posted again this morning.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/391957133955
-
03-04-21 14:16 #19801Regular Member

Posts: 18Also curious
I've been curious about this one for awhile too. She posts all the time, but I can't find any reviews on her and nothing with her number. Can't go in blind.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 14:09 #19800Senior Member

Posts: 1062Her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/391957133955
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
We're talking about her right?
-
03-04-21 10:04 #19799Senior Member

Posts: 452I would be worried as f at ck
If it's one of you guys on here, I'll say a prayer for you brother.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 09:52 #19798Senior Member

Posts: 207Bad parenting
Yea I feel bad for her, she's destined for a life on the streets for what her parents did to her. Now its plastered all over the news. Also, Maria is shooting up H according to the report
Originally Posted by MacDaddy3106
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 08:55 #19797Senior Member

Posts: 60The date
The alleged event happened in Dec 2019. I would think that would be quite awhile ago....and now I see the names match up. What horrible people🤮
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 08:15 #19796Senior Member

Posts: 207Maria
I thought it was a db pimping her out. Did not know it was her parents. Wow they pimp her out and reported her as missing probably to deflect blame.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




