Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 28086
-
03-08-21 15:41 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 63Try positing this in the independent section this area for parlors.
Originally Posted by JoeMahma
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 10:42 #14015Regular Member

Posts: 8Has anyone visited Melissa Karin or Kerry DD recently? Any extras available?
-
03-06-21 20:54 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 63A long time ago in CV there was a place called Kiku spa that was a Japanese / Korean owner the closest I have ever never to a non Chinese AMP.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 20:17 #14013Banned Member

Posts: 707One of my favourite providers that I was absolutely stupid over told me she was Thai the first time we met.
Having been to Thailand many times I am mediately started speaking to her in Thai language and I just got a confused look and we both started laughing because she knew I caught her bullshitting me red-handed.
Absolutely lovely girl I adored her and saw her repeatedly but it was just funny that she thought it would help business if she came across there's some thing other than Chinese.
In the bay area there is a provider I've Seen several times who is half Japanese and a half Taiwanese, Older gal, very white skin smooth and soft has one of the largest clits I've ever seen (yes asshole it's not a dick) she just has a very large clitoris. She owns two houses in Japan, she showed me pictures one time.
Given the small percentage of Japanese immigrants compared to Chinese immigrants, simple statistics word dictate that the number of Japanese providers here in the US Compared to Chinese is pretty low. You're just more likely to run into a Chinese providers.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 19:59 #14012Banned Member

Posts: 3075I've never met a Japanese spa owner either in my many years of going to the AMPs.
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
My masseuse told me she was Japanese.
-
03-06-21 18:50 #14011Senior Member

Posts: 55Probably due to covid prejudice they won't admit to being from the Land of the 'Rona.
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 16:49 #14010Senior Member

Posts: 279First of all, I have NOT been to that place so I can't verify.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Speaking from experience tho - I have personally never met anyone who is a real "Japanese Spa owner." Most of them are from Mainland China. Some are Koreans.
I have been told that they were "Japanese," on multiple occasions. Sucks for them - I used to work in Japan. So I immediately switched to speaking Japanese to them! Panic, they told me they were Chinese (or Korean.) lol, what a joke.
-
03-06-21 16:36 #14009Senior Member

Posts: 567You're both right
You're talking about Yokali at MRC. She's mixed Japanese and Chinese and fluent in both languages. Total sweetheart.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 15:10 #14008Senior Member

Posts: 93Happy Land Cleanliness
Stopped by Happy Land on wed for a rub. Led to the room and before I got on the bed I noticed the paper towel in the face hole looked wrinkled and creased, so I tossed it and grab another one from the basket. The session was similar to others experiences with options offered -- solid massage with the handy. As I was getting dressed I noticed the towel in the center of the bed was the only thing changed and she took the paper towel I just used, folded it and put it back in the basket with the "new" prefolded paper towels. SMH. Safe to say they aren't changing sheets between sessions and reusing things they shouldn't. I had the last appt of the day so those same sheets were likely kept into the following day. I now have a rash on my stomach and what appears to be a ringworm on my thigh. Make sure you have these ladies change the sheets in front of you and that your supplies are fresh! Freakin gross.
-
03-06-21 12:08 #14007Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, the spa is Chinese owned but she told me she was Japanese. Many spas now has girls from different countries working at their spas. Just like Sakura Massage has 2 Thai girls and a Filipina.
Originally Posted by LickMyBall
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 11:18 #14006Senior Member

Posts: 129Same experience
I've had the same experience. Now, I always call ahead to make sure she is available and set a timeframe to make sure she will be there. She is very popular, so she is 75 percent of the time always busy.
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 04:49 #14005Regular Member

Posts: 24Just out of curiosity, how did you know she was Japanese?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I've been lurking this forum for a while and I remember reading somewhere that MRC had Japanese workers which I honestly find hard to believe since MRC and Lusk seems to be 100% Chinese owned and operated. I remember speaking with whom I believe is one of the owners on the phone and she had a thick accent. I've been to mainland China and I've encountered similar accents there.
-
03-05-21 15:10 #14004Senior Member

Posts: 111A Leisurely massage
Went to the place on CMB again this week, and asked for my / our usual favorite CeeCee. . 6 at the counter and lead back to the room.
I get ready, and a lady walks in to start the massage. "You're not CeeCee". "oh not you want her? Second lady comes back also not CeeCee. I stand up and ask if my requested provider is free. "no- she busy".
I dress and politely let them know that when I request CeeCee I would like to be massaged by CeeCee or be told she's not available. Neither girl who came in made me want to stay, so I told them I'd call and make an appointment in the future.
So. Those of you going to see CeeCee here, and not getting the services we talk about. You know why. And also. Her name actually isn't CeeCee as I learned when I did go back this week for her usual wonderful massage techniques!
Enjoy.
JaR.
-
03-05-21 02:57 #14003Senior Member

Posts: 47Love in French
Went to Love (french) spa on CMB tonight, went with hhr cause why the fuk not. Was taken to the room, undressed except for underwear (wanted to try something different and see how it played out) and in comes Linda. 40 ish I'd say (masked) with a slim body. Face down rubbed me with oil for about 5 min, asked to pull off my underwear, I said sure, and continued to pay very close attention to bottom and everything in between. Asking the entire time if it felt good. Flip after 10 mins of massaging, put the towel over my center half, quick 1 min rub down and immediately removed the towel, asked if it's okay to rub the goods (without any talk of tip), I said of course and she oiled it up and rubbed the muscle for a good 10 minutes. I asked if she offered anything else and she said no, continued to rub it out and allowed O. C. T. Popped around the 30 min mark and got dressed while she was still in the room. Handed her. 60 without any talk of tip still and she was very grateful. Told me 1 hr next time soo maybe more? Only 2 options there at 830 pm, will be back.
-
03-04-21 21:11 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 63I rarely see the signs as they would rather stuff you in a room and make you wait. Also new City of SD rules prevent AMPs from locking doors. As you said best is a have backup and move on. None of these girls are worth waiting for.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





