The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 808 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7691

    Hazel

    Took the loop cruise and found Hazel around 21st and G. Definitely show signs of use, but seemed rather intelligent (I know, it sounds contradictory). Had a real pleasant conversation before and after a nice DT BBBJ w / CIM and spit. She even had sanitizer and Peroxide. That was a first for me.

    I M.

  2. #7690

    Waiting

    Damn. Warmer weather seems to be finally coming. I'm getting so desperate to cruise Greenfield and National, as well as Lisbon that I even went way back and read my old posts from last year. Kinda trying to relive the moment I guess.

  3. #7689

    Not much out

    I was cruising around on Wednesday the 24th of January only saw 2 BSW on national one heavy set and one decent BSW, but she was playing on her phone and couldn't get her attention. Went down G saw 2 WSW really rough looking and found a red head about a 4 on SW scale but she was sociable got BBBJ for 20 took good direction. Found her in mid numbers on g never got her name though other than her was really dead out. LEO was very present for a weekday be careful.

  4. #7688

    What happened?

    Has there been some miracle and all the addicts have been healed or what? What happened to all of the posts on here?

  5. #7687

    Bones

    It had been let go. No posts about it for 3 days before you appointed yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Guys. LET HER GO AND. R.I. P. !!

    Bones out.

  6. #7686

    Gee

    Guys. LET HER GO AND. R.I. P. !!

    Bones out.

  7. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwetty262  [View Original Post]
    I dug a little and, unfortunately, found her obit. Gee passed on January 21st. RIP.
    Do you possibly have a link? I'd appreciate it. Pm if you would prefer.

  8. #7684

    Gee follow-up. Not good news

    I dug a little and, unfortunately, found her obit. Gee passed on January 21st. RIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising recently and wondering the same thing. I haven't seen her or been able to contact her for some time. For her sake I hope it's a good thing she is a sweet lady.

  9. #7683

    Gee

    I heard from a reputable source (on the matter of what Gee was up to anyway) that she got pregnant by a handler, haven't seen or successfully contacted her since. And yes, she is a total sweetheart.

    Just for kicks, looked her up on CCAP, last address was in Waukesha county.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising recently and wondering the same thing. I haven't seen her or been able to contact her for some time. For her sake I hope it's a good thing she is a sweet lady.

  10. #7682

    Reality

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait for summer again. We lost a few this winter (RIP) but hopefully some new talent like this will bless us this summer.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-lsulla2/r...eating_cumjust 41483771 works.
    At some point in Milwaukee you may find the Unicorn PP posted but sadly you are more likely to find this😪.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video4865345..._sum_good_head

  11. #7681

    Better days

    Can't wait for summer again. We lost a few this winter (RIP) but hopefully some new talent like this will bless us this summer.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-lsulla2/r...eating_cumjust 41483771 works.

  12. #7680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Amber

    Picked up Amber around 26th and and. Was real good. Had her digits but can't find the paper she put the number on. I know it was a 414 that's all I remember. Anybody else tapped that young looking snatch. Milked to see her again.

    Thanks.

  13. #7679
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gee? I have digits but the number has been disconnected, just wondering if anyone knows where she could be found?
    I was cruising recently and wondering the same thing. I haven't seen her or been able to contact her for some time. For her sake I hope it's a good thing she is a sweet lady.

  14. #7678

    Oh well

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    Its unfortunate how fast these girls are dropping. We talk about how their habits take a toll on their body. Never thinking about the end result.
    Perhaps some of these girls shouldve made better life choices.

  15. #7677

    That's sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Heard it from a reliable source that Amanda and Misty who both walked Green have moved on to the big drug house in the sky.
    Its unfortunate how fast these girls are dropping. We talk about how their habits take a toll on their body. Never thinking about the end result.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape