Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23986

    Golden Dragon Massage

    Hey all, long time lurker.

    Saw a report on this forum about Anne or Ann at this MP in Brea. Called up this place ahead of time and asked for Ann, and she was available. Walked in and paid. 4 for the hhr to a lady who I would later find out is Ann. She's like early 30's Chinese chick with a petite body. Looks like she has a pretty face even with the mask on. Anyways, take off my mask and lay down to wait for her to come in. She gives a pretty firm massage with no teasing at all. I make small talk with her. I believe she is the only person running this place so she had to leave during my massage a couple times to greet other mongerers. When she comes back, she pushes her crotch against my elbow as she's massaging me. I use my hand and feel up her leg and she does it again on the other side of my elbow. She gets a hot towel to rub off the oils. When she's done, she immediately drops oil down my asscrack and starts the teasing. She feels up my balls and shaft. I lift my hips up to give her more access. She rubs my asshole with her fingers and slaps my butt LOL. I start to slap hers and we have fun. She tells me to flip and starts giving me a slow HJ while playing with my asshole. She pulls down her pants and I start to move my fingers to do FIV. She stops me and says no. So I feel her ass up and start my finger towards her back door and doesn't deny it. This continues until I'm ready to blow. I'm not the type to like that stuff but it felt pretty nice. Overall a good experience, would repeat. She didn't ask for tip so I was going to tip. 4 but felt generous and gave her an extra Jackson. 1. 0 total.

  2. #23985

    End of a decade of decadence

    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Rose 999 bit the dust. The inside appears completely abandoned. Trash all over the floor.
    Oh nooooooo! Does anybody know what happened? What a shame. Damn pigs must have shut them down.

  3. #23984

    New spot opened up at old Banzai Healing location

    Recently a new spot opened up on Lincoln same door as the former Banzai Healing. Saw a cute MILF with a nice pair of naturals. Clean inside and quiet.

    http://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/49517.html

    Enjoyed a pretty nice rubdown with boob access. I'm sure things will open up after opening day jitters calm down.

  4. #23983
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    I see some girls pop up every now and then like Claire, but mostly none.

    It looks we are at the end of a legendary era. They might be transitioning completely to the new spas. Honey Spa had some of the greatest / hottest providers ever. I know, personally, that I just crossed honey spa off my list to visit since it's too suspicious of a place. Maybe other guys felt the same and traffic decreased? The entire plaza is just sleazy as well, which ruins the vibe.

    body care center on fairview is gone too. body care and honey spa were two of the OG spas in orange county.

    RIP honey spa and BCC
    Honey has other locations in it's network throughout OC. BCC is not gone just relocated. Go Dodgers.

  5. #23982
    Quote Originally Posted by OCRanger  [View Original Post]
    Cfs 120, nuru 120, HJ 50. Plus.
    Thank you! Anyone else with up to date price information?

  6. #23981

    Rose 999

    Looks like Rose 999 bit the dust. The inside appears completely abandoned. Trash all over the floor.

  7. #23980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck2001  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Honey Spa (now Aroma Spa, I guess?) got closed down? I saw their ****** feed was down and texted them. They said they were closed today but referred me to their sister parlors. That was Monday, ****** still down today. Anybody been by there or heard any word?
    I see some girls pop up every now and then like Claire, but mostly none.

    It looks we are at the end of a legendary era. They might be transitioning completely to the new spas. Honey Spa had some of the greatest / hottest providers ever. I know, personally, that I just crossed honey spa off my list to visit since it's too suspicious of a place. Maybe other guys felt the same and traffic decreased? The entire plaza is just sleazy as well, which ruins the vibe.

    body care center on fairview is gone too. body care and honey spa were two of the OG spas in orange county.

    RIP honey spa and BCC

  8. #23979
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck2001  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Honey Spa (now Aroma Spa, I guess?) got closed down? I saw their ****** feed was down and texted them. They said they were closed today but referred me to their sister parlors. That was Monday, ****** still down today. Anybody been by there or heard any word?
    Seems like Nuru Stars in Lake Forest has some of the same girls. That may be old news, but I just learned of it recently. Good luck!

  9. #23978
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStream  [View Original Post]
    What are you paying these days? It seems like they all want $50 for HJ, and $150 to $200 for CFS. What about BBFS and Greek? Avoid LJ Body Care Center in Laguna Hills. And older woman there wanted $100 for a rushed HJ.
    Cfs 120, nuru 120, HJ 50. Plus.

  10. #23977

    Honey Spa

    Does anyone know if Honey Spa (now Aroma Spa, I guess?) got closed down? I saw their ****** feed was down and texted them. They said they were closed today but referred me to their sister parlors. That was Monday, ****** still down today. Anybody been by there or heard any word?

  11. #23976
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    I tried out part of Slammer's line up and had some good games.

    Lisa at Angel, older Asian gal.

    Looks arent there above the neck, best described as an older asian Elvira but a 6. Below the neck, it's milfy to gilfy with A natural. Soft and clean for the goods down below.

    Attitude 9. Total sweetheart.

    Service was great, 8. I'll leave it vague for you to test out.

    E 40 for the hr. Usual tip.

    Are Repeat? Pretty sure I will. Recommend? No reason not to.

    Bailey at 6 *.

    L round face so so. Body milfy to gilfy with B natural.

    A 7.

    S 7 CBJ cfs.

    E 40 hr + usual.

    Are Repeat? No. Recommend? Only if you're in a pinch.

    Thanks for the suggestions Slammer!
    Where can I find Lisa? She sounds like my type, I like them on the Gilfy side. Thanks.

  12. #23975
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I won't be pitching till tomorrow's game they're going to hold me back till tomorrow. I said coach put me in the game today. He said wait till tomorrow and then will turn you loose.
    The game will take place in either corona or Norco.

  13. #23974

    Game Canceled today

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranks9000  [View Original Post]
    God speed.
    Looks like I won't be pitching till tomorrow's game they're going to hold me back till tomorrow. I said coach put me in the game today. He said wait till tomorrow and then will turn you loose.

  14. #23973

    Slammer's line up

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    You could have went across the street to have your 🦆 duck sucked yes.
    I tried out part of Slammer's line up and had some good games.

    Lisa at Angel, older Asian gal.

    Looks arent there above the neck, best described as an older asian Elvira but a 6. Below the neck, it's milfy to gilfy with A natural. Soft and clean for the goods down below.

    Attitude 9. Total sweetheart.

    Service was great, 8. I'll leave it vague for you to test out.

    E 40 for the hr. Usual tip.

    Are Repeat? Pretty sure I will. Recommend? No reason not to.

    Bailey at 6 *.

    L round face so so. Body milfy to gilfy with B natural.

    A 7.

    S 7 CBJ cfs.

    E 40 hr + usual.

    Are Repeat? No. Recommend? Only if you're in a pinch.

    Thanks for the suggestions Slammer!

  15. #23972

    Bailey Has Returned to 6* Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Baily is no longer there neither are the other starts Emily and Din Din. They have been messaging me with 3 other girls Kelly, Tina and the other I forgot. Anyone try and of the new line up?
    Bailey is indeed back in the 6* lineup, confirmed today by their boss via text message w / photo. Might be worth a visit again. Their staff, like many other joints, have inflated prices and deprecated service to the point I'm no longer interested in them. There are still reasonable providers with sensible expectations for the services offered. Lately Top 10 has been excellent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape