Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 14671
-
03-04-21 14:01 #5806Regular Member

Posts: 10Photo for deposit ad
Anyone know if this is T G T B T?
Has anyone given the deposit and seen this piece.
I re-uploaded the photo. Has anyone tried sending a 40 deposit to this chick to she if she actually shows up or just takes the money from the deposit. ? The ad is just what I am looking for.
-
03-04-21 13:22 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 189Sorry, manually or via your link, I get no results. See attached.
Originally Posted by JamesBone
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:08 #5804Senior Member

Posts: 5948Damn I'd those pics are legit she pretty hot for a SW.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 11:35 #5803Senior Member

Posts: 809Angel
You are 100% correct. Had her several years ago and she was a good time. Not sure I'd pay more than SW rates for her.
Originally Posted by MilfDip
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 11:31 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 83Alex is Angel
She is the triangle trolling who can be had for 20 roses orally or 40 for and less on a bad day plus no covers. Candy use has really made her sketchy and questions.
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 10:04 #5801Senior Member

Posts: 545Tampa Bay Tailspin
I 100% agree that this town has gone from Sweet to Mega Sour in the last couple of years. I am very close to giving this up also. Luckily I have a few regs that I see but the fun of looking for new gals is all but gone. I am amazed at some trying to get 150 plus for QV. I said I would retire from this if I ever paid QV 100. And that seems to be the new defacto standard (or higher) for gals that seem to put half assed efforts (from reading reviews). If I am really interested I may go to 80 but know fucking way I am going higher than that. I think Tampa Bay area peaked about 3 years ago. Great gals, great prices, great attitude. And every couple of months some amazing finds. NO MORE. ( hell even a gal I have seen numerous times for 50, 60 now expects 100 plus... I said see you later.... And she is not aging well on top of all of this. So more money for lower quality is the new normal in Tampa area)
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 09:57 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 545I think she used to go by angel.
I have seen her a handful of times but not recently. I always had a very good time but I think someone mentioned be cautious about a month ago.
Originally Posted by CuteProf
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 09:48 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 28Isn't this Angel reinvented?
Pretty sure this is Angel from triangle and Kenvin rebranding herself.
Originally Posted by Stingray2015
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 09:35 #5798Senior Member

Posts: 67Yes
Yeah I saw her once. She's legit. She has really beautiful feet to.
Originally Posted by CuteProf
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 09:02 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 55Bosnian Love Search
Do a search and there are 29 hits for "Bosnian Love".
Originally Posted by NoHopeForMe
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=7277487
-
03-04-21 08:41 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 200Awesome, that's what I wanted to hear. I tried to contact her but she didn't answer yet. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Absence
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 08:00 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 544All time fav. Phat ass. Rocking tits. Good skills. Bonus; she's what the Latin guys call complaciente. I think she'll do just about anything, if you ask the right way.
Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 07:08 #5794Senior Member

Posts: 189I can't find "Bosnian Love" referenced on here?
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 07:06 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 189I caught her walking near the triangle not long ago. Didn't scoop, too much police, but good looking.
Originally Posted by CuteProf
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 05:58 #5792Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone given this a spin?
I really like a few tag words in the post here. No g reflex and fck my face is kinda just what I am looking for.
Anyone know if this is T G T B T?
Has anyone given the deposit and seen this piece. ?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]










Reply With Quote





