Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10437

    Little help

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/427336117611

    Anyone been wth this one? Any reports?

  2. #10436

    First link

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    They look familiar but I can't remember if their new or old any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/732386611489

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/527924763727

    Tdrag.
    First link, she's legit. Saw her a few short years ago at least a couple times in Indian Harbor. Motel just south of Walmart. She's a bit of a fire cracker in the sheets and very sensual to boot. BBBJ and covered FS,'plus I can't remember what the donation was.

  3. #10435
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake with this thick blonde?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...s/539940841591
    Saw her about two weeks ago off PB Rd. Fairly descent time but wanted me to get / bring cover or upcharge. She also was very paranoid about neighbors and she when and lit up a cigarette right after. Might see again but unsure.

  4. #10434

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with her today. Said she is near lake Washington and Wickham, OC only, and no Transpo, maybe Uber. Asking donation of 1, 1. 5, or 2.
    That's a bummer, I was hoping to see her again but I can't host. She told me she would be there for about another month, but I have noticed she seems to have trouble holding on to incall locations. Not sure if that's by choice or not.

    HH.

  5. #10433

    Krystal Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...s/733134060507

    Her latest ad is showing incall / outcall. She should still be near I95/192 area.

    HH.
    Been texting with her today. Said she is near lake Washington and Wickham, OC only, and no Transpo, maybe Uber. Asking donation of 1, 1. 5, or 2.

  6. #10432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    0 for 1

    YMMV. But it seems like they are only trying to sell access to their premium Snapchat. That's the "menu" you'll get.

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet these 2? I'm thinking scam but says Melbourne.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/233459152295

  7. #10431

    2 for 1

    Has anyone meet these 2? I'm thinking scam but says Melbourne.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/233459152295

  8. #10430

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Vjjay  [View Original Post]
    Looked her up. Very nice indeed and will look to hookup.

    Curious as to which part of West Melbourne, PB rd, 192. I've come across a couple of bad providers at the W Melbourne Hampton Inn.

    Were you able to have incall with her? Her ad says outcall and I'm unable to host unless car or something.

    Ty for the report.
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...s/733134060507

    Her latest ad is showing incall / outcall. She should still be near I95/192 area.

    HH.

  9. #10429

    Casmeire

    Talked to the second ad yesterday. Her name she gave me was casmeire. I couldn't find any reviews would like yo meet her as well but didn't want to risk anything till I read a review seems to be real sweet lady though. Talked on phone and texted.

  10. #10428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Any info on these

    They look familiar but I can't remember if their new or old any info would be greatly appreciated.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/732386611489

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/527924763727

    Tdrag.

  11. #10427
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Wow these rates are just getting out of control! It's like the decent providers that know they provided good an reliable service have most definitely taken advantage of the system. Incase the ad goes away 200 for HH an 300 for full hour! Absolutely insane even if you are a great provider.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/584635953932
    MISFIRE?? Teanna posted a new ad at 9 pm:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/799737759844

    -lists: 100/150/200.

    100 is kinda steep for a QQ and 150 is at the abs limit for HH. BUT she has been at or near that rate for as long as I recall --might have been 140 for HH a year ago. AND her rep is quite good, so IF I found an extra 100 in a pocket, I'd want to see her. Damn shame she isn't doubling with Honey anymore.

    F1.

  12. #10426

    Teanna

    Wow these rates are just getting out of control! It's like the decent providers that know they provided good an reliable service have most definitely taken advantage of the system. Incase the ad goes away 200 for HH an 300 for full hour! Absolutely insane even if you are a great provider.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/584635953932

  13. #10425
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Look at post #4593 and search Blondie.
    Good call. Wow she looks so different than that 2019 ad, I would have never recognized (had to match tattoos to believe it). Indeed can see the great pair of assets on the former.

  14. #10424

    Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by Brutis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake with this thick blonde?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...s/539940841591
    Look at post #4593 and search Blondie.

  15. #10423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake with this thick blonde?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...s/539940841591
    I have seen her twice, first time she was in extended stay hotel, second time paid for room in Dudes house. Good service. Nice girl. She aims to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape