Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23985

    New spot opened up at old Banzai Healing location

    Recently a new spot opened up on Lincoln same door as the former Banzai Healing. Saw a cute MILF with a nice pair of naturals. Clean inside and quiet.

    http://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/49517.html

    Enjoyed a pretty nice rubdown with boob access. I'm sure things will open up after opening day jitters calm down.

  2. #23984
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    I see some girls pop up every now and then like Claire, but mostly none.

    It looks we are at the end of a legendary era. They might be transitioning completely to the new spas. Honey Spa had some of the greatest / hottest providers ever. I know, personally, that I just crossed honey spa off my list to visit since it's too suspicious of a place. Maybe other guys felt the same and traffic decreased? The entire plaza is just sleazy as well, which ruins the vibe.

    body care center on fairview is gone too. body care and honey spa were two of the OG spas in orange county.

    RIP honey spa and BCC
    Honey has other locations in it's network throughout OC. BCC is not gone just relocated. Go Dodgers.

  3. #23983
    Quote Originally Posted by OCRanger  [View Original Post]
    Cfs 120, nuru 120, HJ 50. Plus.
    Thank you! Anyone else with up to date price information?

  4. #23982

    Rose 999

    Looks like Rose 999 bit the dust. The inside appears completely abandoned. Trash all over the floor.

  5. #23981
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck2001  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Honey Spa (now Aroma Spa, I guess?) got closed down? I saw their ****** feed was down and texted them. They said they were closed today but referred me to their sister parlors. That was Monday, ****** still down today. Anybody been by there or heard any word?
    I see some girls pop up every now and then like Claire, but mostly none.

    It looks we are at the end of a legendary era. They might be transitioning completely to the new spas. Honey Spa had some of the greatest / hottest providers ever. I know, personally, that I just crossed honey spa off my list to visit since it's too suspicious of a place. Maybe other guys felt the same and traffic decreased? The entire plaza is just sleazy as well, which ruins the vibe.

    body care center on fairview is gone too. body care and honey spa were two of the OG spas in orange county.

    RIP honey spa and BCC

  6. #23980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck2001  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Honey Spa (now Aroma Spa, I guess?) got closed down? I saw their ****** feed was down and texted them. They said they were closed today but referred me to their sister parlors. That was Monday, ****** still down today. Anybody been by there or heard any word?
    Seems like Nuru Stars in Lake Forest has some of the same girls. That may be old news, but I just learned of it recently. Good luck!

  7. #23979
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStream  [View Original Post]
    What are you paying these days? It seems like they all want $50 for HJ, and $150 to $200 for CFS. What about BBFS and Greek? Avoid LJ Body Care Center in Laguna Hills. And older woman there wanted $100 for a rushed HJ.
    Cfs 120, nuru 120, HJ 50. Plus.

  8. #23978

    Honey Spa

    Does anyone know if Honey Spa (now Aroma Spa, I guess?) got closed down? I saw their ****** feed was down and texted them. They said they were closed today but referred me to their sister parlors. That was Monday, ****** still down today. Anybody been by there or heard any word?

  9. #23977
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    I tried out part of Slammer's line up and had some good games.

    Lisa at Angel, older Asian gal.

    Looks arent there above the neck, best described as an older asian Elvira but a 6. Below the neck, it's milfy to gilfy with A natural. Soft and clean for the goods down below.

    Attitude 9. Total sweetheart.

    Service was great, 8. I'll leave it vague for you to test out.

    E 40 for the hr. Usual tip.

    Are Repeat? Pretty sure I will. Recommend? No reason not to.

    Bailey at 6 *.

    L round face so so. Body milfy to gilfy with B natural.

    A 7.

    S 7 CBJ cfs.

    E 40 hr + usual.

    Are Repeat? No. Recommend? Only if you're in a pinch.

    Thanks for the suggestions Slammer!
    Where can I find Lisa? She sounds like my type, I like them on the Gilfy side. Thanks.

  10. #23976
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I won't be pitching till tomorrow's game they're going to hold me back till tomorrow. I said coach put me in the game today. He said wait till tomorrow and then will turn you loose.
    The game will take place in either corona or Norco.

  11. #23975

    Game Canceled today

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranks9000  [View Original Post]
    God speed.
    Looks like I won't be pitching till tomorrow's game they're going to hold me back till tomorrow. I said coach put me in the game today. He said wait till tomorrow and then will turn you loose.

  12. #23974

    Slammer's line up

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    You could have went across the street to have your 🦆 duck sucked yes.
    I tried out part of Slammer's line up and had some good games.

    Lisa at Angel, older Asian gal.

    Looks arent there above the neck, best described as an older asian Elvira but a 6. Below the neck, it's milfy to gilfy with A natural. Soft and clean for the goods down below.

    Attitude 9. Total sweetheart.

    Service was great, 8. I'll leave it vague for you to test out.

    E 40 for the hr. Usual tip.

    Are Repeat? Pretty sure I will. Recommend? No reason not to.

    Bailey at 6 *.

    L round face so so. Body milfy to gilfy with B natural.

    A 7.

    S 7 CBJ cfs.

    E 40 hr + usual.

    Are Repeat? No. Recommend? Only if you're in a pinch.

    Thanks for the suggestions Slammer!

  13. #23973

    Bailey Has Returned to 6* Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Baily is no longer there neither are the other starts Emily and Din Din. They have been messaging me with 3 other girls Kelly, Tina and the other I forgot. Anyone try and of the new line up?
    Bailey is indeed back in the 6* lineup, confirmed today by their boss via text message w / photo. Might be worth a visit again. Their staff, like many other joints, have inflated prices and deprecated service to the point I'm no longer interested in them. There are still reasonable providers with sensible expectations for the services offered. Lately Top 10 has been excellent.

  14. #23972
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    You could have went across the street to have your 🦆 duck sucked yes.
    You are certainly correct, and I've been there. However with a body as old and beat up as mine I really need weekly massage (yes a real massage) just to stay off pain meds. That's why I search for at least a B grade massage to go along with my HE (like Bamboo or True Health). And if I strike out and go home with blue balls, at least I got the kinks rubbed out of my back!

  15. #23971

    Healthy Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Widespread  [View Original Post]
    How much did you pay at each of the healthy life locations?
    Prices per hour went up to 20 for foot and 40 for body. As a bonus they now offer hot stone for no extra charge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape