LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 582 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3248
    Yes there's reviews on her all negative. I saw her she's a dead fish. Gives a bbj enough to stand you up. This was an out call. One other monger said he went to see her and she pretty much rushed him and said he had to be quiet cause she wasn't supposed to have no one but her and her roommate. Pretty much she's a bad provider.

  2. #3247

  3. #3246

  4. #3245

    Sucks

    I know I read on here somewhere she was funny but decided to try I call her she answers we agree on service she tells me address I get there in the amount of time she asked I let her know I here she flips and start talking like she wasn't the one that I talked to and the address was wrong etc say she need now 20 minutes more never again she a wacko.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/417716772060

  5. #3244

    Re: Onlyfans Meetups

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Couple more onlyfans girls that will do meetups.

    https://onlyfans.com/xxshortnessxx

    https://onlyfans.com/thegenerousgemini

    https://onlyfans.com/kalimarana this one is the best bet if you're looking for something much easier. Straight up nympho.
    The only girl I would recommend that won't rip you off and not flake on you is Kali. She post events on Fetlife also link to her profile below. Keep in mind she's HWP for her events.

    https://fetlife.com/users/4534489

  6. #3243

    Deb moved

    Quote Originally Posted by WishId  [View Original Post]
    Deb is back from the valley and in Milford. Saw her at one of the higher end hotels on exit 35. She remains a fun but disorganized soul. Pics are real and she has put on a few Covid pounds. If you are into a 50+ MILF who wants to please she is worth a try. https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/117987065104.
    Wonder why she moved. She was at thst location for at least six months. Saw her last week. She sounded like she was staying there.

  7. #3242

    Generous Gemini OF

    Hey guys, just looking to provide information on one of the onlyfans girls a member stated does meet ups.

    https://onlyfans.com/thegenerousgemini

    So, "generous Gemini" on onlyfans is not responding to any inquiry about meeting up. I did subscribe and.

    Initiated contact with her, however, other than the first hello she is not responding to any messages about.

    Meeting up.

    Her subscription is $16.66 per month so I paid it as it's not a big deal for me and on top of that a senior member.

    Said she does meet ups so I figured that was enough to do it. Maybe she will respond to me at some point, and if she does.

    I will let you guys know.

    Maybe she lied about taking meetings so people could sign up? Still, just a heads up to be careful.

  8. #3241

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the kali girl used to be a regular at the art cinema.
    She's on FetLife too.

  9. #3240
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumTrini  [View Original Post]
    Had me dying when you said she came wobbling down the street LOL. Imaging you and her having a passionate discussion on who's job or is to have the rubber LOL. Thanks for the info and laugh. Rubber fish LOL.
    LOL no problem be safe LOL.

  10. #3239
    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    Are they all from Connecticut?
    Yes, the kali girl used to be a regular at the art cinema.

  11. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Couple more onlyfans girls that will do meetups.

    https://onlyfans.com/xxshortnessxx

    https://onlyfans.com/thegenerousgemini

    https://onlyfans.com/kalimarana this one is the best bet if you're looking for something much easier. Straight up nympho.
    Are they all from Connecticut?

  12. #3237

    Freebies

    Couple more onlyfans girls that will do meetups.

    https://onlyfans.com/xxshortnessxx

    https://onlyfans.com/thegenerousgemini

    https://onlyfans.com/kalimarana this one is the best bet if you're looking for something much easier. Straight up nympho.

  13. #3236

    If you don't mind my asking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsw203  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for contact info. After a bit of back and forth I was able to arrange a QV with her. Met her at a low end motel closer to Branford. She gave me a nice BBBJ and swallowed. Did see that she posted her BF in her Snapchat story. He wasn't around when I was with her. Wish I could have sampled her friend too. All in all she's a nice girl in a bad spot. Only thing that was off putting for me is she isn't very well spoken, and talks like a "hood rat", but that's just me LOL.
    Is this the first UTR he shared pics of, or the one he said that's based in Branford with the Only Fans site?

  14. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious, she posted last night with her friend.
    Thank you for contact info. After a bit of back and forth I was able to arrange a QV with her. Met her at a low end motel closer to Branford. She gave me a nice BBBJ and swallowed. Did see that she posted her BF in her Snapchat story. He wasn't around when I was with her. Wish I could have sampled her friend too. All in all she's a nice girl in a bad spot. Only thing that was off putting for me is she isn't very well spoken, and talks like a "hood rat", but that's just me LOL.

  15. #3234

    If you copy and pasted

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolJack  [View Original Post]
    I dunno if there is a typo. But the OF link is not working. Please update it. Thanks!
    You need to delete the period aka ". " Just delete that after you paste the link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape