Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 281 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1599

    DD safe bets?

    Hey all, heading to DD within the next week, who is the best bet there right now? "June" seems to be well liked here, I only get here 3-4 times a year so got to make it count! Not looking for thicker girls, more spinner types w / bolt ons.

  2. #1598

    Avoid Cindy at DD

    Worst experience ever at DD. Cindy initially poked fun of my weight (I've added a few covid pounds the last year). TS was lackluster at best with no teasing or playfulness at all. After the rub down, her question and my response led to a disgusted "UGH" from her and the haggling began. She offered a BJ for an outrageous amount, more than you would expect to tip for FS. I told her I had X and no more for a tip. Yet she pressed on with "you've got more for me honey. " I told her the session was over and began to stand when she gave me a disgusted look and a half hearted OK. After an underwhelming performance with a bad attitude, she finished up with a forceful backrub which quite literally injured me.

    Do NOT let MMS assign Cindy to you.

  3. #1597

    June

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloIsCrazy87  [View Original Post]
    Would you say she is under 30, over 30 or over 40?
    I wouldn't put her a day over 32.

  4. #1596

    Carnation W Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpazz  [View Original Post]
    Google maps puts this in a residential neighborhood.
    Also, not really residential, in a strip mall of sorts with WH popo diagonally across the street.

  5. #1595

    Carnation W Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpazz  [View Original Post]
    Google maps puts this in a residential neighborhood.
    See posts 1418,1419 on this forum, as of today page 12.

  6. #1594

    Legit!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    Google maps puts this in a residential neighborhood.

  7. #1593

    New place?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...f/768361953917

    Does anyone know if this is legit?

  8. #1592

    June?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    On my way back from Long Island I had a brainstorm so I called MMS, told me June was ready and available, I told her save me a room I'm 20 away! June, 5'6" about 115 shoulder length blonde highlighted hair sporting a sexy 34 C. Nice TS lots of play and teasing, back in the room she was amazingly on point! Wow I can tell you she was banging! YMMV but honestly she's a home run! Please be safe.
    Would you say she is under 30, over 30 or over 40?

  9. #1591

    Likewise

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had the same conversation with her via phone. Like yourself, I felt like it was too much effort to make an appointment. Maybe some positive reports will make me reconsider.
    I talked to her a few weeks ago. Same deal, talked a mile a minute, claimed to be an attorney, blah, blah, blah.

  10. #1590

    Me Too

    I had the same conversation with her via phone. Like yourself, I felt like it was too much effort to make an appointment. Maybe some positive reports will make me reconsider.

    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod78  [View Original Post]
    I called this woman to get the run down. Decided not to pull the trigger and visit.

    Says she lives in her residence on the same property, the building she does the massages in is across the lawn, with her legal practice based upstairs. So I'm guessing that building doesn't have plumbing.

    She wants 24 hours notice minimum and has paperwork. Also, she mentioned she does not want a "one and done" client. Looking for someone who wants regular sessions.

    Said she is comfortable with any level of draping, even nude and doesn't mind your election, however made a point of saying she "will not handle your erection".

    Now, the fact she is posting on CL and asking for guys, it makes you think she wants to maybe have a little fun. She said her kids are grown (over 18) so now she has some time for this. I'm betting she is divorced and this is a little fun for her. Maybe she is just saying what she has to in order to keep the creepers at bay. It's always easier for a woman to say no up front then decide if they want to change their mind later.

    But it seemed like too much work and commitment to take that chance.

  11. #1589
    Quote Originally Posted by Mm2245  [View Original Post]
    Extra option later? She hinted that or you assuming?
    I called this woman to get the run down. Decided not to pull the trigger and visit.

    Says she lives in her residence on the same property, the building she does the massages in is across the lawn, with her legal practice based upstairs. So I'm guessing that building doesn't have plumbing.

    She wants 24 hours notice minimum and has paperwork. Also, she mentioned she does not want a "one and done" client. Looking for someone who wants regular sessions.

    Said she is comfortable with any level of draping, even nude and doesn't mind your election, however made a point of saying she "will not handle your erection".

    Now, the fact she is posting on CL and asking for guys, it makes you think she wants to maybe have a little fun. She said her kids are grown (over 18) so now she has some time for this. I'm betting she is divorced and this is a little fun for her. Maybe she is just saying what she has to in order to keep the creepers at bay. It's always easier for a woman to say no up front then decide if they want to change their mind later.

    But it seemed like too much work and commitment to take that chance.

  12. #1588

    Amazon

    So I stopped by a place right near the entrance to the Amazon facility in North Haven. Didn't catch the name.

    They are not affiliated with Amazon, but will handle your package in a variety of methods depending on your requirements. This package handler is older, I think she went by "Sandy" and was say mid to late 40's?. But she will treat your package in a fully serviced manner and the box she used looked newer than it was.

    Bottom line the shipping and handling fee of 140 is way overpriced but I didn't feel like boxing up my goods all over again. Seems like same price, if not higher than Dunks, but with lesser talent.

  13. #1587

    Dd

    On my way back from Long Island I had a brainstorm so I called MMS, told me June was ready and available, I told her save me a room I'm 20 away! June, 5'6" about 115 shoulder length blonde highlighted hair sporting a sexy 34 C. Nice TS lots of play and teasing, back in the room she was amazingly on point! Wow I can tell you she was banging! YMMV but honestly she's a home run! Please be safe.

  14. #1586

    Sunshine

    Went there today. It has been so long since I went to this place- the last time I had visited the entrance was via DD- I guess years ago they rerouted the drive to be off the side street!

    I got there and no line up- just provided with Yumi- she was shorter Korean and maybe a little bit of a tummy but cute enough and at the Connecticut mean.

    Her shower was very thorough and pretty relaxing. In-room massage with hot towels and lotion. Got interesting at the flip- got some BBBJ and rim prior to the main event and pretty good skill.

    Everything else went to script but I think this one would do more for tips too.

    Worth trying out.

  15. #1585

    Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    EZ is easily 40+ no doubt about that! I had a great session even though I was not with my scheduled provider lisa! She was fun, tight as hell, and over the top! She creams allover me and I got a huge kick out of that! My session went 15 minutes over the hour, yes I want to try new providers, but sometimes you have to go with what you have that works! Good luck stay safe.
    I'm new to the forum and Easy seems like someone I'd like to try out. Where can I find her?? I can't find that info anywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape