Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 1443 1943 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19106

    Becky's number

    I lost her number also, please help me out here!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe  [View Original Post]
    Had a rough experience with her last time as I reported. She txt me recently and mentioned she had her own place again. I had to give her another chance as she was great in the past. Went to see her last night and it was like her old self. She's got her own place and looked to be doing much better. She is interested in seeing anyone she knows from the past. Her number is still the same.

    She's been one of my favs over the years.

  2. #19105

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by JoGreen  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the duo options with Rozlyn yet at EE? Curious to hear some feedback before I drop 6 on it. Curious how interactive they are with each other too.
    Rozlyn and what other gurl?

  3. #19104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602
    She is almost intimidatingly good. No, she's not a spring chicken but she's the woman you'd like to grow old with in some ways. Maturing perfectly, in tune with herself and her body. Still sexy af.

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyCliff  [View Original Post]
    Tonguetwister Sara.

    I have never had the pleasure.

    https://www.preferred411.com/p47157

  4. #19103

    The infamous

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    I can't search just 2 letters.
    Tonguetwister Sara.

    I have never had the pleasure.

    https://www.preferred411.com/p47157

  5. #19102

    CincyKyla Info?

    I was wondering if anyone knew what happened to Cincy Kyla? The one working out of the Mason / Fields Ertel area. I've been a regular for years but it's been crickets recently. I usually reach her with the number ending in 1824 but like I said, it's been crickets for months. The last time I saw her was in November. I wonder if something happened to her. It's not normal for her to go radio silence for this long. If anyone has any info, I'd appreciate it. If you don't have any info, any ideas on a similar provider? That would work as well. Stay safe out there!

  6. #19101

    Who is TT

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Your first time with TT? Yes, she can spoil a man!
    I can't search just 2 letters.

  7. #19100
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe  [View Original Post]
    Had a rough experience with her last time as I reported. She txt me recently and mentioned she had her own place again. I had to give her another chance as she was great in the past. Went to see her last night and it was like her old self. She's got her own place and looked to be doing much better. She is interested in seeing anyone she knows from the past. Her number is still the same.

    She's been one of my favs over the years.
    Hey I lost her number.

    Could you private message me the divers again.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #19099

    Tt

    Your first time with TT? Yes, she can spoil a man!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Just left TT. Wow what a fine lady. Amazing body! Started with some kissing then I had to taste that pretty p. Lapped on that for a good while then she returned the favor. On with the cover then CG and lots of grinding. She likes to fuck! Then asked if I wanted to try her sex bench? YES. Doggy style looking in the mirror. Wanted to get BBBJCIM but her pussy was so tight I lost it in the bag! Will go back FOR SURE!

  9. #19098

    Tt sara!

    Just left TT. Wow what a fine lady. Amazing body! Started with some kissing then I had to taste that pretty p. Lapped on that for a good while then she returned the favor. On with the cover then CG and lots of grinding. She likes to fuck! Then asked if I wanted to try her sex bench? YES. Doggy style looking in the mirror. Wanted to get BBBJCIM but her pussy was so tight I lost it in the bag! Will go back FOR SURE!

  10. #19097
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Let's keep Lenny away from her!
    LOL, I don't know the joke? What happened?

  11. #19096

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe  [View Original Post]
    Had a rough experience with her last time as I reported. She txt me recently and mentioned she had her own place again. I had to give her another chance as she was great in the past. Went to see her last night and it was like her old self. She's got her own place and looked to be doing much better. She is interested in seeing anyone she knows from the past. Her number is still the same.

    She's been one of my favs over the years.
    Let's keep Lenny away from her!

  12. #19095

    Hamilton

    After a couple weeks due to scheduling I was able to get with my Hamilton regular again she must have missed me LOL we did an hour with a nice massage and an extended BBBJ with plenty of attention with the tongue on the boys and the undercarriage complete with a cimws. Next was some BBFS then Greek with Cia. I guess the break did some good. I was able to see Susan in hamilton for a qv during the break she had a place to host this time on the east side. I have digits for both if anyone is interested.

  13. #19094

    Beautiful becky

    Had a rough experience with her last time as I reported. She txt me recently and mentioned she had her own place again. I had to give her another chance as she was great in the past. Went to see her last night and it was like her old self. She's got her own place and looked to be doing much better. She is interested in seeing anyone she knows from the past. Her number is still the same.

    She's been one of my favs over the years.

  14. #19093

    EE Duos

    Has anyone tried the duo options with Rozlyn yet at EE? Curious to hear some feedback before I drop 6 on it. Curious how interactive they are with each other too.

  15. #19092
    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    Re: Masked Megan. No dark room for me but it was all natural light given that is was daylight and the room had exposure through windows. I didn't look around for lights in the room as there was no need. I saw most of her and there were no skin issues I could see but I did not do a close up exam of the nethers and she did use a cover for cfs. I did see a portion of the area from RCG position and no monsters I could see. Cover was put on, no questions asked and I would have insisted anyway. So I can't confirm or deny your suspicions other than for every other place on her body. Nothing has fallen on mine as of yet.

    Smooth sailing.
    No monsters LOL Appreciate the follow up. Going to stick with my bedtime stories for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape