Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 1452
-
03-05-21 00:15 #687Senior Member

Posts: 560Give extra, receive extra
It might not always be the case, but as others have said it could pay off in spades. One of my regular SBs usually does PPM but asked for an advance twice (once for 100 and another for 500). Normally I'd flat-out refuse such a request, but this particular one's been very reliable, communicative, and always a fantastic time. On both occasions, she paid me back within a couple weeks. And I've yet to have a bad time with her.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
Ultimately, it depends how much you trust the provider you're seeing and if the request is that much of a hassle. Not saying you should be her "gofer" in all things, but doing so here & there could result in an even more session with her later on. But as MjThrill42 said, YMMV.
-
03-04-21 18:46 #686Senior Member

Posts: 557I agree. The ladies have taken good care of me when I have helped them out. I helped a number of ladies out with computer, router and / or phone problems. I bought and installed a wireless router for one lady many years ago. I also mounted and helped a lady try out her new sex swing. I got many free sessions. Other times, my hour session got stretched to two, three or once to a four hour session.
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
With a few ladies, the first time I saw them was to help them with a problem. They called me, because one of the ladies I had helped told them I was a nice guy and could help them with their problem.
-
03-04-21 17:36 #685Senior Member

Posts: 182I usually get what she asks for. Usually get better performance from the girl. One time I did this a girl I had seen before that didn't do anal but knew I wanted it let me have it as a thank you but she of course didn't tell me that until I was actually there. You never know what extra you'll get for being a nice guy. Obviously YMMV.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 17:16 #684Senior Member

Posts: 195What do some of you think when one of the ladies asks you to buy them something as you arrive to see them? Today I went to see a provider I have see twice before and she asks me to buy her smokes, this annoyed me as I am not a "gofor" or there to buy shit for her only to visit and leave. The last time I saw her she was trying to bum a ride as I was leaving which I refused and left. I did not reply and just blocked her as I left.
Am I the weird one to be annoyed at this as none of the other ladies I have seen have done this.
Thankfully one of the other girls I see was available, had a very fun time with her but still decided to post this.
-
03-03-21 10:44 #683Senior Member

Posts: 792I have felt the same way but when I have said it my posts don't even appear. Our taste in women vary but when I see posts like "Has anyone seen this cutie" when it is a 45 year old With a plane face and thunder thighs doesn't help. Just because she offers herself doesn't make her a hot item. Last year she was sucking dicks behind a 7-11 for $30 (yes that's right thirty dollars) but now she wants $130 for 30 minutes, not $ 30 or any other BS code.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 08:10 #682Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah I noticed more and more of these providers are fat women and it annoys me that dudes are paying insane prices for these women, where are the attractive women and why are all these men going for obese women?!
It's one thing to go for a thicc woman who is still sexy but has more meat on her bones but these are legit fat women going by the title BBW when they are just over weight.
Are baltimore men so low in standards they will literally pay to bang a fat women when the point of getting an escort is suppose to be paying for an attractive woman who normally would not date you.
-
02-19-21 10:16 #681Senior Member

Posts: 622It's great
That is one of the absolute joys of doing a woman with especially long hair. Great feeling and occasionally so for them as well.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 18:40 #680Senior Member

Posts: 560Could've sworn I read somewhere that very light hair-pulling can trigger some type of nerve reactions. I'm no science guy, but apparently those reactions can heighten some people's pleasure receptors. Still, it's not really my thing and I've only done it once to someone (and only because she asked in the heat of the moment).
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
At the end of the day, everyone's got their own preference of getting sexual satisfaction. Whether you're into BDSM, foot fetishes, furries, sexting, or whatever, that's each individual's choice as to how they wish to get off. Personally, I'm not into any of that extra stuff. But I won't hold it against--nor shame--others for engaging in it. Not saying you yourself are doing so here, just saying that I've got this "live-and-let-live" approach to it all. This hobby is an often an escape from reality, from our troubles, etc. So long as no one's being coerced or forced into doing something they don't wish to do, then everything's good.
-
02-18-21 16:52 #679Senior Member

Posts: 94HAHA Sorry couldn't Resist!
Since he's blown everything else in the last 4 years, how much would he get with his hair down on the WW trail??
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 15:16 #678Senior Member

Posts: 792I don't understand.
I don't understand why men find pulling a woman's hair while fucking her doggie style, does it heighten anyone's sexual pleasure or does "riding her rough and pounding that ass" have anything to do with sexual pleasure? Hell no! Is my answer.
-
02-18-21 14:36 #677Senior Member

Posts: 1330Go ahead and start, this is the rant and rave section.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 22:24 #676Senior Member

Posts: 812Fucking idiots
Do get me started on that idiot and his followers.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 14:59 #675Senior Member

Posts: 792What pisses me off is "rights" have little to do with. They are morons who don't give a damn about spreading Covid because Trump made it a political issue.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 22:30 #674Senior Member

Posts: 812Dumb arses
You are right, everyone is so concerned about having their 'personal rights / freedoms' impinged on. If each of us would self-impinge on out personal rights / freedoms for a short period of time, we'd be over it as you stated. Dumb arses is right!
Originally Posted by AllTheTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 19:30 #673Senior Member

Posts: 180Self selection
Christ, how dumb are people. If we just acted like adults for another few months, we can lick this thing and then get all the booty dances we want. The longer we don't, the longer shutdowns like this will continue to happen (and that's not even getting into the longer this lasts, the more dangerous new COVID strains have time to develop).
Originally Posted by MdCurious2
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





