Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 31842
-
03-02-21 23:03 #19422Senior Member

Posts: 201Hoping I haven't Misled?
Is this the CoCo I had reviewed? Hmm? I have seen this group about 5 times! Only probs encountered was the condos behind Vandy's practice fields? And.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
The Brief Sidco Drive motel? Dodgy hotel and noisy tennents in the former! One of the earlier reviews was about a eary 30 ish provider Marie or something? Had a bad attitude and just kinda laid and giggled. ? I left! The 3 others were far above average! YMMV with my review of CoCo who I learned is back to NYC? Sorry if I have caused problems for mongers with this always changing strange group? I have always felt safe but being curious have had questions!
-
03-02-21 22:48 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 201I would appreciate any contact info? Be Safe Vickster.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 22:32 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 201Understood!!
I'm Sorry Fellas as typing is not my go to when sharing or writing letters? I will cut this out immediately. I will take this opportunity to thank ll the mongers who have helped with advise and a sharing atmosphere to what can be a dangerous pastime. Vickster.
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 20:19 #19419Senior Member

Posts: 179Could you provide a link or contact info. I'm near the Boro.
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 19:43 #19418Senior Member

Posts: 436Same. Just tried to see her today. It was an older Asian lady who answered. Maybe, late 30's - 50's. She said her name was Ivy and that "Coco" had stepped out. She said "I can do". Now Ivy wasn't bad looking. Definitely pretty hot. Especially if you want an Asian with a bit of an azz and some jiggle to her, but I have an absolute zero tolerance for bait and switch. And I don't usually go for women older than myself. I literally texted her and said I only want to see Coco and to not try to switch out on me. They said OK. Got there and got the bait and switch. I would of saw Ivy, but considering she's older and not as thin and the bait and switch, I wasn't willing to do full price. And her English isn't good enough to negotiate. So I just left. If you use the Coco ad, you're just going to get a random Asian answer tong the door. Might be Coco, might be Ivy, might be Chun Li.
Originally Posted by MTWilliams911
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 19:37 #19417Senior Member

Posts: 150Asians in apartment
As always, YMMV. In this case, 2-3 times it was well above average. Past experience was terrible. Should have left. Much older, much ruder, much lower quality service.
-
03-02-21 16:22 #19416Senior Member

Posts: 1307Obvious scam. Never do any deposit. Its probably a dude in his basement you will pay.
Originally Posted by Vasco97
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 16:02 #19415Senior Member

Posts: 1307Save and post pics on here so in case the ad goes away and we can burn it into our memory to not see her, - she may in the future set up a scam of just her and then have the boyfriend rob us. Need to get the info out. I can't see the ad because STG seems to have an issue with their site.
Originally Posted by RustyKuntz
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 15:59 #19414Senior Member

Posts: 1307Yeah dude. I know there was a big girl that BBBJ me a few years back at the days in off stewarts ferry. Her (not as big) friend stayed in the room and watched she enjoyed it too LOL Can't remember exact details but I am sure I came here and reported about it.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 14:19 #19413Regular Member

Posts: 21Kitty Cat Now
Hey all, I'm interested in having a guys weekend in your city this summer. We were looking for a group of 2-3 women to come to the place we are staying for some entertainment and hopefully some extras. Was looking at Kitty Cat Now. I know that YMMV, but has anyone hired them / know if there's anything extra on the menu? Or if not them, any other recommendations?
-
03-02-21 13:19 #19412Banned Member

Posts: 47Averie
She is back.
Originally Posted by PerfectDick615
[View Original Post]
Dm for the new number.
-
03-02-21 12:36 #19411Senior Member

Posts: 66I've seen her a couple of times- first time I didn't know you need to bring your own hat. Spot was pretty trashy, inside was smoky and kinda grimey, but you know the situation. She has a large dog too. Back rub, BBBJ to hand finish. Second time I brought a hat and worked on her for a few. She's really skinny. Definitely some possible drama if you hang out too long. I got FS for $20.
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 12:23 #19410Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes details please.
Originally Posted by HighLife690
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 12:13 #19409Senior Member

Posts: 179She is not legit. A couple of mongers, including my self have played her game. She wants you to sign up for Premium Snapchat or OnlyFans.
Originally Posted by Vasco97
[View Original Post]
That was my experience. YMMV.
-
03-02-21 11:43 #19408Regular Member

Posts: 4Any Contact info?
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





