Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 582 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3233

    I like your recounting of episodes

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/639263298277

    Thought I shared a review after I seen but as I can see I didn't. So I Saw this one Sunday. Answered my text right away easy set up. Agreed on 130 for a hhr. Tells me it's going to take her 20 minutes to get to me. Took her an hour and half to get to me. She walked to me I thought she was trying to do the no show thing then I got aggravated told her if she wasn't coming she coulda said that. Her reply was no I'm sorry I'm coming I'm walking to you my driver flaked on me. I thought she was lying sure enough she told me she was down the street. I go out wait for her. I look here she comes wobbling down the street. Go in give her the donation. This girl is out of her damn mind sluring words. Gets down to business gives me a bbj which was good. Leans back unsnaps the onsie she has on and asks if I have a cover. Minnie me stopped saluting. I said no as I lean my head back. She tells me you're supposed to have one one it's your job. I looked at this dummy like she was a three headed dragon and told her no tf I'm not that's your job to be prepared. She was like I usually charge extra fo BBFS but since you waited almost two hours I won't charge extra. Good thing I'm always strapped. I got up got one I said I didn't have LOL. Gave me another bbj I grabbed her head got me some throat real quick slid the cover on and got down man she can ride and she was wet. I could hear it. She can definitely use a bit of cleaning up down there smelled like rubber fish a bit. I give her about a 5-5 1/2 out of 10. I won't repeat because of the of how high she was. Definitely has demons this one.
    Had me dying when you said she came wobbling down the street LOL. Imaging you and her having a passionate discussion on who's job or is to have the rubber LOL. Thanks for the info and laugh. Rubber fish LOL.

  2. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious, she posted last night with her friend.
    Looks like she has a boyfriend?

    She was posting pics with someone.

  3. #3231

    Which Posting?

    Where did she post last night? Could you please add her posting here? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious, she posted last night with her friend.

  4. #3230

    OF link doesn't work!

    I dunno if there is a typo. But the OF link is not working. Please update it. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her but no response yet.

  5. #3229

    Hot Latina

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/639263298277

    Thought I shared a review after I seen but as I can see I didn't. So I Saw this one Sunday. Answered my text right away easy set up. Agreed on 130 for a hhr. Tells me it's going to take her 20 minutes to get to me. Took her an hour and half to get to me. She walked to me I thought she was trying to do the no show thing then I got aggravated told her if she wasn't coming she coulda said that. Her reply was no I'm sorry I'm coming I'm walking to you my driver flaked on me. I thought she was lying sure enough she told me she was down the street. I go out wait for her. I look here she comes wobbling down the street. Go in give her the donation. This girl is out of her damn mind sluring words. Gets down to business gives me a bbj which was good. Leans back unsnaps the onsie she has on and asks if I have a cover. Minnie me stopped saluting. I said no as I lean my head back. She tells me you're supposed to have one one it's your job. I looked at this dummy like she was a three headed dragon and told her no tf I'm not that's your job to be prepared. She was like I usually charge extra fo BBFS but since you waited almost two hours I won't charge extra. Good thing I'm always strapped. I got up got one I said I didn't have LOL. Gave me another bbj I grabbed her head got me some throat real quick slid the cover on and got down man she can ride and she was wet. I could hear it. She can definitely use a bit of cleaning up down there smelled like rubber fish a bit. I give her about a 5-5 1/2 out of 10. I won't repeat because of the of how high she was. Definitely has demons this one.

  6. #3228
    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen her? Just wondering.
    I'm also curious, she posted last night with her friend.

  7. #3227
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I just went there that shit is confusing af LOL mind inboxing me how to use LOL if not it's ok.
    Same here lots of pics but don't see any hookups on that site?

  8. #3226

    Can someone please trade UTR pros with me

    New to mongering in CT cause I moved out here a year ago. All my current pros are in NY and it's been a hassle finding new one's out here. I've dealt with Sasha a few times but I'm hearing now it's no longer safe. If anyone is willing to trade I have a few from the NY area.

  9. #3225
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Inbox blew up, working on messaging everyone back. I will get to you please be patient.

    Here are some pics
    Has anyone else seen her? Just wondering.

  10. #3224

    Too close for comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I guess while I'm here I'll share another UTR. She can be contacted through her OF. https://onlyfans.com/hannahgov. That's all the info I can give. Don't PM me asking endless questions. Message her on OF. Shes based out of Branford area.
    I was on her social media accounts and noticed she's friends with a lot of my kids friends LOL, too close for comfort.

  11. #3223

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I just went there that shit is confusing af LOL mind inboxing me how to use LOL if not it's ok.
    Check out Hartford Seeking Arrangements. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...g-Site-Reviews.

  12. #3222
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Have been getting endless PM's on how I found these girls. In short, there's another "board" where it's mainly regular girls posted, some of which will do meetups. Link is https: an (onib. Ru / ct / catalog. Html) remove the parentheses, and spaces.
    I just went there that shit is confusing af LOL mind inboxing me how to use LOL if not it's ok.

  13. #3221

    PM's

    Have been getting endless PM's on how I found these girls. In short, there's another "board" where it's mainly regular girls posted, some of which will do meetups. Link is https: an (onib. Ru / ct / catalog. Html) remove the parentheses, and spaces.

  14. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]

    (Posting this in most sections).

    Question about OF site, is this a place to find providers now?
    The OF site is for girls to sell their pics and vids. OF gets their cut of the revenue.

    Scammer girls are the ones selling "no-show" sessions to guys taking the bait. It's the electronic version of girls taking deposits for future dates which goes back 10-15 years ago. Think of it as "cash and dash" without the girl needing to show up but getting the money as soon as you click the enter key. I'm willing to bet that many are setup and run by guys. World's 2nd oldest profession. Wise up guys.

  15. #3219
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I guess while I'm here I'll share another UTR. She can be contacted through her OF. https://onlyfans.com/hannahgov. That's all the info I can give. Don't PM me asking endless questions. Message her on OF. Shes based out of Branford area.
    Contacted her but no response yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape