Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,341 to 17,355 of 61389
-
03-04-21 22:15 #44049Senior Member

Posts: 182There were multiple reports that she had passed and was murdered.
Originally Posted by UdubDude
[View Original Post]
RIP if true.
-
03-04-21 20:22 #44048Senior Member

Posts: 610Autumn / Tink / Angel
She's out right now at 8:17 pm, maybe this is the time she comes out. She's on the corner by the carry out across from the fire station. She has on the same black pants with the white stripe, and a hoodie. Warning, don't get your hopes up too high, she doesn't look smok'in hot . LOL.
Originally Posted by Flfcsr
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 18:12 #44047Senior Member

Posts: 137I haven't seen her in a good long while and she's looking much rougher now. I know she likes to rip some guys off, but she never did to me. Hope she gets clean.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 10:37 #44046Senior Member

Posts: 610Autumn / Tink / Angel
I have met her when she was moderately sober and I had a few good experiences with her, but then there were other times when she was totally incapacitated. One the good side she is sweet and very nice when sober, and she has a nice ass. One the bad side the drugs have a dog collar around her neck. One night around 8 pm she got in my truck said nothing and passed out. I tried everything to get her to wake up, I even poured some cold water on her and she just laid there. Since I am a gentleman, I put a blanket on her and I went to my office and did some paperwork while she slept in my truck. I went back outside 4 hours later and nothing, still totally passed out. When she finally woke up we decided to meet up another day, but when getting out my truck she had lost her ability to walk. By the time I felt comfortable leaving her, it was 2 am. After all that I went home and jacked off.
-
03-03-21 02:59 #44045Senior Member

Posts: 1626Autumn / Tink / Angel
The pics of Autumn whom we were referring to as a scam artist / rip off. The pics were from 2019 -2020 .
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 21:09 #44044Senior Member

Posts: 977Referring to Linda with the fake tits?? She's good to me. I'm not worried about the eye. WW Linda.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 20:21 #44043Senior Member

Posts: 610Have you noticed any blind hookers on the WW Loop?
Over the last few months I have notice 4 hookers that were partially blind on the WW loop. They all have one normal eye and one gray eye without vision. When I asked one hooker, she falsely claimed that was stabbed in her eye. Another one said that she has always been blind in one eye. I was doing a good job avoiding them, but recently after getting an amazing BJ, I turned the light on and notice that she was using her hair to hide that she was blind in one eye too. When she moved her back in the light she looked like the night of the living dead movie, seriously, she could have been an extra in Micheal Jackson's Thriller video. When I asked her what happened she said that she had an eye infection.
-
03-02-21 16:04 #44042Senior Member

Posts: 1126Autumn / Tink / Angel
Does anyone know if she has a phone or just got to catch her out?
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
03-02-21 15:33 #44041Senior Member

Posts: 270I know her as Tink or Tinkerbell. I've dumped a ball sack full of cum in her several times but I catch her when she's fairly straight. You're right about her body. Perfect little "B" titties and a sweet little pussy with huge lips that wrap around your shaft like a plump set of lips.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 13:20 #44040Senior Member

Posts: 1126Autumn / Tink / Angel
This is very true. I've had great times with girls that had horrible reviews and vise versa. I have a type, usually tiny little spinners that got that very young look. She had that for me. I try not to become too close to them, friend wise. Because it always makes me feel some kind of way when they change. And they all do. If not because the business makes them cold and numb. Or it's because that chase for the meds become great that it rules their life. From the girls I've seen you post Cash, we have very similar taste. Would love to pick your brain sometime and compare notes. And always down for a good split roast if you are game with one of these Snowbunnies.
P.S. I like that one downstairs, Zella. .
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 12:29 #44039Senior Member

Posts: 1320Generous
Bit generous on the ranking. There's better available. Try Wash Blvd between Patapsco and Monroe.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 12:27 #44038Senior Member

Posts: 1320True pleaser
Always get service with a smile. See she's wearing a necklace now, hope she doesn't get too deep into the religious arena or we may lose her altogether. Unfortunately she's still favoring her right knee. Will fuk but it's a bit painful for her.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 12:14 #44037Senior Member

Posts: 1320Soup coolers
Sporting some helluva good soup coolers. Ditto on seeing her tonight. Could use a good pull.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 11:40 #44036Senior Member

Posts: 1370Clear your inbox
CowboysFan, clear your inbox.
-
03-02-21 11:23 #44035Regular Member

Posts: 22Suki Sightings?
Is Suki, the Filipina lady, still around? I saw her a couple of times a year or so ago on Fairhaven but recently. Saw her at the Pussycat Club before that. Never got digits.










Reply With Quote




