Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 31840
-
03-02-21 09:46 #19405Senior Member

Posts: 1656Scam back
Me 2 I love to give them the outcall run around when they pull that crap.
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 07:57 #19404Senior Member

Posts: 167Need to scam her back
I'm up for wasting some of her time and gas money.
Originally Posted by Mistery1
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 07:57 #19403Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone see Lizzy lately
Lizzy is slender and longer hair but I haven't seen her in a while. Any help on contacting her?
-
03-02-21 07:48 #19402Senior Member

Posts: 167Jennifer Star
I don't think she is around anymore.
Originally Posted by Vasco97
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 01:30 #19401Senior Member

Posts: 181Can you share some contact information.
Originally Posted by PerfectDick615
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 01:26 #19400Senior Member

Posts: 181Call
Well lucky for you.
Originally Posted by Prsn1
[View Original Post]
I tried to dream but lot of texts.
Finally weird questions on call asking.
What I wanted, damage $,.
Hangs up saying will send address.
Then crickets. Gave up.
If you think she is worth it and legit, I'll give another try.
-
03-02-21 01:20 #19399Senior Member

Posts: 181Ashley black
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...o/013565884706
https://ashleyblakk.com/
Deposit suggests scam.
Is she legit? She seems to.
Be having reviews screenshot from here.
-
03-02-21 00:51 #19398Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks, I think this is same Asian woman running this for a while. I had seen her too and left. 50-60 woman.
Originally Posted by MTWilliams911
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 00:45 #19397Senior Member

Posts: 181Squirters?
Any squirter recommendations.
I've done a search already and looking.
For other than Melissa, Ana the brat.
-
03-02-21 00:28 #19396Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks
Longtime lurker, just wanted to thank everyone for the knowledge. I'll start contributing my own.
-
03-02-21 00:05 #19395Senior Member

Posts: 57Her number or details.
Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 00:04 #19394Senior Member

Posts: 57Any details of her?
Originally Posted by LovesToNutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 00:02 #19393Senior Member

Posts: 57This is helpful.
Originally Posted by Mistery1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 20:40 #19392Senior Member

Posts: 94I messaged Jonna via P411 a few years back asking if a next day appt. Would be possible. Introduced myself, invited her to read my profile & reach out to any of my recent "OK's" (I may have had 20- 25 at that time) and to let me know if we could meet.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
After sending the message, I realized that I had mistakenly requested incall, so I sent a quick 2nd message apologizing and clarifying that I was actually serking an outcall appt. Her reply to my messages was "Eeew. Don't ever contact me again. " My initial reaction was WTF?! , then I laughed. I blocked her and haven't thought about her since. Sounds like I dodged a bullet. Sorry that happened to you brother.
-
03-01-21 19:31 #19391Senior Member

Posts: 170My favorite Alaska has an of that's really good. Her username on there is curvy_karmen.
Originally Posted by BuddahJive
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





