Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19746
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    So, I was trying to have a hhr dream with her this morning, got a set price and the services I was wanting, but she had issues with her phone, and also seemed tired what I talked to her on the phone, possibly passed out.

    She texted me in the middle of the night and when I woke up I texted her and called her to get the date set up. She was stating she was in need to help get money for her kid's birthday today too. Why do women like this do this, contact you, get everything set up, then possibly "other" things happen to where you are left with literally your dick hanging, when you want help out.

    Has anyone had any experiences with her? Here's her last post / ad:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/462628730545
    It seems like for "skip the games", there are a lot of games providers are playing.

  2. #19745
    Quote Originally Posted by Project1982  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few posts asking if donating for pics and vids is worth it. My answer: Yes, depending on the provider.

    Must Sees: Lo (Lo Ryder not to be confused with LoLo), Barbie, Mandy, Ariel.

    Rip Offs: Lacey, Briar Rose, Jen, Chloe.
    Sounds like a post from provider (aka rip off Lo Ryder) Definitely not from a monger. First clue is saying Mandy is a must see. Nope! Fake news!

  3. #19744

    Blue Dream

    So, I was trying to have a hhr dream with her this morning, got a set price and the services I was wanting, but she had issues with her phone, and also seemed tired what I talked to her on the phone, possibly passed out.

    She texted me in the middle of the night and when I woke up I texted her and called her to get the date set up. She was stating she was in need to help get money for her kid's birthday today too. Why do women like this do this, contact you, get everything set up, then possibly "other" things happen to where you are left with literally your dick hanging, when you want help out.

    Has anyone had any experiences with her? Here's her last post / ad:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/462628730545

  4. #19743

    TOFTT she looks fun

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys think? Is she worth it? Anyone tried her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/346901137961
    Hope she works out for you.

    Please give your feedback if you take one for the team.

  5. #19742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    I will tell you on Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys think? Is she worth it? Anyone tried her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/346901137961
    I have a session booked on Friday. My schedule is limited, so I need to book in advance to avoid waiting in parking lots and getting ghosted! We will see with this one.

  6. #19741

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Why in the hell would you pay these hoe's for pics and vid's when there's millions online for free. Like you could jack your dick to a different girl everyday for the rest of your life for FREE!

    Also, these hoe's will let you take pics / vids of YOU fucking them. Just pay for the service. SMH.
    He's right you know.

    It's hard to beat free stuff.

  7. #19740

    That's a load of Bull Butter

    Quote Originally Posted by Project1982  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few posts asking if donating for pics and vids is worth it. My answer: Yes, depending on the provider.

    Must Sees: Lo (Lo Ryder not to be confused with LoLo), Barbie, Mandy, Ariel.

    Rip Offs: Lacey, Briar Rose, Jen, Chloe.
    Why in the hell would you pay these hoe's for pics and vid's when there's millions online for free. Like you could jack your dick to a different girl everyday for the rest of your life for FREE!

    Also, these hoe's will let you take pics / vids of YOU fucking them. Just pay for the service. SMH.

  8. #19739

    Need some help boys

    What do you guys think? Is she worth it? Anyone tried her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/346901137961

  9. #19738

    Stolen pics

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkutz19  [View Original Post]

  10. #19737

  11. #19736
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    I did not to long ago! I posted Charlotte which was super lowkey and the perfect chick but someone took her number and threw it on a ad site w her photo. Idk who was the idiot but hey they messed it up LOL. I have 2 UTRs from Miami coming up to visit soon and after I'm done with my phone I'll pass them on to you wolves LOL.

    I'll PM you tho I'll link you with some lowkey baddies.
    Absolutely interested, lived in Miami long before starting the hobby, wish I would have known then. Please do share bro! PM works. Thank you!

  12. #19735

    RE: Vids

    Seen a few posts asking if donating for pics and vids is worth it. My answer: Yes, depending on the provider.

    Must Sees: Lo (Lo Ryder not to be confused with LoLo), Barbie, Mandy, Ariel.

    Rip Offs: Lacey, Briar Rose, Jen, Chloe.

  13. #19734

    Don't see her

    Seen her in Dallas she's not worth it RIP off artist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to see this one. She wanted 100 for qv. Fine, but I requested a whole body, unfiltered pic holding a piece of paper; however, she refused, citing, she doesn't feel like doing all that; you know, the usual lazy bs. I don't know why they can't take a weekly pic (unfiltered) holding up a sign with name, date, and phone number so people wouldn't have to ask for these types pics. They certainly aren't smart people, that's for sure.

    I did tell her she was lazy and that there are many people out there who don't make $100 in 12 hours of HARD labor, yet, she refuses to put in a little effort. These filtered pics are just plan nonsense. How could we allow these people to get away which such shet. Needless to say, I refused to go see her lazy ass!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/392772556175

  14. #19733

    Has anyone tried her services

    Saw this post and never tried her services can anyone tell me how she is. Any bad reviews? I hope not cause that ass of hers looks amazing.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/352753309542

  15. #19732

    Lina latina

    Saw her at an ok I call. It's her in the pics tall slim and very well proportioned body. Clean room and she was smelling good. I opened door and she was wearing a teddy lingerie. Very sweet CBJ, reverse cowgirl, she got on top and then doggy to finish. I spent about 20 minutes $120 hh. Cleaned me up very good attitude. She's in the adult search for Jax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape