Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 4470
-
03-07-21 23:53 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 2651Face is most like the last pic in the black garter set which she wore that day.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 14:14 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 923Nice write up! In her pics which is more accurate?: the face or the body. Most k-org pics hare the faces photoshopped on. Thanks in advance.
RJ.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 12:50 #2053Regular Member

Posts: 2Fees list
Does anyone has a list of fees by different org?
Originally Posted by Strand25
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 14:22 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 2651Hera
She's a 30 sumthin kgirl with a super spinner silhouette. Her body is the reason why LSC's purposely lit living rooms are such an awesome touch to the whole experience, before and after.
There are more aggressive PSE stars out there I'm sure. But I was more than happy with what she brought to our 60 minutes of salaciousness. Non-toothy bbbjs paved the way for me to pump her mouth to my heart's content. She enjoyed impaling herself riding cg, as she pounded her cervix against my cock. She sported quite the devilish grin both times she coaxed the nut out of my balls into her wanton womb. That she didn't change the bed towels after our romp is quite the head scratcher tho. But I suppose that's par for the course.
-
03-02-21 22:11 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 30RE: Any suggestions on escort review site?
The Erotic Review is the best one by my (and others') account. They are pretty good about blocking shills and other fake reviews, and you can search in quite a few useful ways. They aren't as adept when a provider changes location and ends up with two profiles, one in each locality, but users can note it and suggest a merge, which has happened every time I have asked. Erotic Monkey has some reviews for providers that didn't make it onto TER for whatever reason (not saying they are blocked, maybe just the reviewer's choice of outlet). But there are lots of obvious cut-and-paste reviews and obvious fake reviews suddenly giving 10/10 for a girl with consistent 6 or 7 (or lower) marks. No moderation to the outside observer, so your review will almost certainly get posted. Other opinions always welcome of course! Good luck!
-
03-02-21 01:57 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 47Exactly the same sentiments. I used to really enjoy the massage, plus HJ a few months ago. But these days, most ladies are expecting a 100+ tip after a 60 house fee and try to wrap the massage up in 30 minutes or so. That completely ruins the experience. The 120 AAMP deal suddenly seems the much better alternative.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 20:32 #2049Banned Member

Posts: 707Blame the pandemic.
I had two of the Booker's via text, tell me they had a hard time getting new girls due to the travel restrictions.
It seem like a couple of the orgs have fat middle-age housewives on call, go to hotel fuck ugly dudes for a week and then take a month off, The same talent pool would just rotate in and out. A few girls have told me that they live here in the bay area and don't travel.
I've ran into two of them on different rotations and they remembered me from previous sessions, so that "repeat loyalty" got me a little "extra" BBBJ at no up charge. Just a lucky coincidence I guess to see the same girl in an apartment or a hotel a month or two later ☹65039;.
Originally Posted by Strand25
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 20:23 #2048Banned Member

Posts: 707South Bay.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
Mostly San Jose but I don't mind visiting Sunnyvale, Milpitas or Mountain View.
Before the pandemic most of the massage parlours that I found offered reasonably decent services were in Cupertino, a few in Santa Clara area but during the pandemic there's was only one massage parlour that I visited on a regular basis, a small shop where the girl is real sweetheart. Gives a very decent massage and was one of the few places that I didn't have some sort of crazy stupid upsell on the tipping request.
During the shut down she would take customers by appointment so I revisited her many times. Basically having the place to myself and not worrying about somebody coming in and cutting my session short or the girl having to answer the door or a phone constantly.
Leaving the San Diego area was pretty shocking, the changes that have happened to the massage parlour scene in San Jose area due to the local political crackdowns resulted in poor service and absolutely unrealistic tip requests in my opinion.
There's no way in hell I was going to continue to pay for a a nonexistent massage with a 100+ dollars tip request to a fat overweight grandmother who couldn't give a pleasurable hand job if her life depended on it. Pay $60 for one hour and get shorted out of time I at least 30 minutes well I'm sorry but I'll go pay $120 half hour and fuck some girl before I'll give $100 tip to somebody that can't make me feel like it was a worthwhile experience.
The lousy massage service and a high tip request drove me to the hotel and incall / apartment services. I don't have to negotiate I don't have to argue or listen to whining about tips just get naked fuck and go.
It wasn't what I was used to but on the other hand it's better than the alternative that the traditional store front massage parlours are offering nowadays.
-
03-01-21 14:27 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 36Yeah the c-lady pretending to be japanese is always funny. My last encounter, had to ask her to stop with the fake japanese.
Originally Posted by Strand25
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 13:43 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 186Where is here?
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 02:03 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 47It seems to be a pattern of late
Agree totally with the OP's comments about hotels. I have had the same experience. Less chances of a successful visit when it is a hotel. The odds are generally a lot better with apartments. But of late, even that has taken quite the beating. I have generally preferred Taiwanese girls as they are a lot more honest than the Chinese girls. But of late I have seen a lot of c-org claiming Taiwanese / Vietnamese / Japanese when it is not so. Only the k-orgs seem to be operating with professional honesty; but at a completely different price point.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
I am usually only in the East Bay region but do sometimes check out San Mateo and San Jose.
-
02-28-21 21:21 #2044Regular Member

Posts: 2Why only C Orgs. K Orgs
I see all the discussion here are only C Orgs and K Orgs. Very less discussion about individual providers. Is there any specific discussions about Indies around San Jose.
-
02-27-21 21:41 #2043Regular Member

Posts: 8Asian
I want to find some K-org, c-org on the adultsearch.
Any recommendations for that?
-
02-27-21 12:36 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 106Polina Sydney
PD Link: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Polinasydney.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 10:32 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 438Thanks for the info! She does look tasty. I don't mind paying a little more occasionally if the service is good.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






