Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 24555
-
03-01-21 16:18 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 792All I can add is I have never told a provider they should charge more and can not imagine any other mongers doing so. What we have now is streetwalkers advertising themselves on line. If you pick one up off the street you can get a BBBJ for $30 or find the same type of dope shooter or crackhead on line for twice that.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 15:37 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 307I've been noticing the huge uptick in rates over the past year. Girls who would charge $60-$80 ss before the COVID lockdowns now ask above a hundo and so forth. Works for me in the sense that I'm not in the game like that and need good deterrents, but its still annoying to see those rates going up. Mofos definitely out here paying girls way more than they're worth and getting basic service out of it.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 12:43 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 209She may have offered you DATY but she said "NO" to me. And, I agree with you, the provider does not have GPS. We give it to them by agreeing to outrageous rates.
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 11:41 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 150Nina
She's relatively clean although based on her body movements when chatting with her could tell she's a user just maybe not a heavy one. She wouldn't let me try greek cause said I was too much for her in my dream.
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 11:38 #10001Senior Member

Posts: 150Sunshine
She allows DATY. Also, why do you think these providers have GPS when mongers tell them they should charge more, etc. I don't blame the provider for that. I blame the monger. If mongers stick to the script, it will be good for all but as always, some a at at holes, always manage to ruin things.
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 11:13 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 144Sunshine
When I first reached out to her she had jumped her prices from 60 ss to 90 ss, so I passed and won't go while she still has the GPS rates. I'll stick with my regulars at reasonable rates, there are always other options. As long as guys are paying the inflated prices, those rates will remain there. We need a boycott to bring her back down to earth IMO, but to each his own (and budget).
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 11:04 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 144Nina
She's been very clean when I saw her, shower fresh both times but may vary if you aren't the first client of the day which I believe I was both times. Kissing isn't on my list of activities other than a closed mouth peck or two in greeting and leaving. BBBJ rating is a personal preference. That's not my priority other than to get started. She was good enough for me and gets into it, hands free, and I don't want it so good that I pop there, I'm there for the box (es). Just go see for yourself, I don't think you'll be disappointed but everyone has their own expectations. I think I've chatted her up enough here. Chime in after your experiences fellas to give alternative perspectives.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 10:50 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 112Nina
I seen Nina before it was OK never knew she did greek but and I'm not bragging I'm pretty well equipped and from her own words you kinda of big you night hurt somebody with that LOL so to me greek won't be happening LOL.
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 10:47 #9997Senior Member

Posts: 209Gps
Arranged date with her this morning. She wanted $150 for hh. After all the hype, I thought it might be worth it but when I asked about DATY she said "NO! To which I said "No Thanks". I don't mind everything covered (though I prefer BBBJ) but for the price it seeems like DATY could be included.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 07:20 #9996Senior Member

Posts: 705You probably should post this on the Streetwalker thread. Dundalk is always worthwhile every time I've visited. Mostly at Citgo and Bethlehem. If all else fails go to 7-11 on Holabird and Dundalk. I've seen some great girls out as early as 4 AM.
Originally Posted by Braw2
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 06:09 #9995Senior Member

Posts: 346Nina
Now I been wondering the same thing. BBJ has been answered of course but. These others are also pretty crucial fo me!
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 00:13 #9994Senior Member

Posts: 153Sunshine laurel
Met the much hyped sunshine at a laurel notel. She was cool, cute and got a sexy body. I won't say the same for her teeth or smoke smell though, nothing major, it's just oral hygiene is a bit turn off for me, and I anticipated a bit more I guess. Everything is covered and she seems to be into it during date. I probably won't repeat though, price being one thing, 90 qs to me is a one time thing only. I also saw a big guy parked outside of her room when I got out. Don't know if a pimp or next client, but he was most definitely there for her. So watch out while you are there.
-
02-28-21 22:32 #9993Regular Member

Posts: 24Sunny
Hi MJ1, is there a link for digits? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 16:18 #9992Senior Member

Posts: 145How are her services? Worth the BBBJ? Clean? Pussy odor? Kiss?
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 15:48 #9991Senior Member

Posts: 25Impossible to book
She's impossible to book must get a lot of business.
Originally Posted by BonsaiBoner
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






