Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 662 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4486
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBadGirls  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/316471512349

    Any info on this chick? Relatively new I think. I haven't seen her ads for very long, looks pretty hot but then again skip has so many damn fakes idk what to believe anymore.
    Pretty sure the ads with the 413 number are fake and the ads with the 860 number are legit. You can find her ads with the 413 all over MA and CT, but the 860 ads seem to be Hartford-ish.

    Even still, her reviews are lukewarm at best.

  2. #4485

    The truth?

    Truth is. I'm the opposite of most. Love little tight packages. I'm so down (down bad, not down good) on fake ass. Fake titties.

    So if you removed her body rot, her brain rot and her drug ravaged face + body. The look is actually my type.

    I took a swing and missed on Fi-Fi. But you are right. I wasn't smart.

    I'm telling you all one more time that have not experienced it.

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised so many of you here have seen her (no offense) despite the consistently bad reviews. There's a post from about a year ago in the Boston: Streetwalker section where some dude says that he picked her up on Dot Ave and she blew him and swallowed for $20 LOL.

  3. #4484

    Fi-

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect.

    What's up Woo-forum.

    It looks like she's got gangrene on parts of her body. She is rotting away. Place smells like an ashtray. Falling asleep. Wayyyy overpriced for what you get.

    Wouldn't do it again for free, and I'm a gross pig with zero morals.

    Not sure if I wrote this. But its good for another. She almost kicked me out for having a purple dick. What's on your dick- that's gross- I'm not touching it.

    Umm, sweetie. That's your stupid purple clown lipstick on my cock you H-bomb addicted zombie weirdo. Finish quick so I can never see you again.



    Don't do it.

    Just don't do it.
    I'm surprised so many of you here have seen her (no offense) despite the consistently bad reviews. There's a post from about a year ago in the Boston: Streetwalker section where some dude says that he picked her up on Dot Ave and she blew him and swallowed for $20 LOL.

  4. #4483

    Fi-

    With all due respect.

    What's up Woo-forum.

    It looks like she's got gangrene on parts of her body. She is rotting away. Place smells like an ashtray. Falling asleep. Wayyyy overpriced for what you get.

    Wouldn't do it again for free, and I'm a gross pig with zero morals.

    Not sure if I wrote this. But its good for another. She almost kicked me out for having a purple dick. What's on your dick- that's gross- I'm not touching it.

    Umm, sweetie. That's your stupid purple clown lipstick on my cock you H-bomb addicted zombie weirdo. Finish quick so I can never see you again.

    Don't do it.

    Just don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadManBoston  [View Original Post]
    Had her three times. First time just for unwrapped lollipop. She was awesome. On her knees sucking deep, taking her time, good eye contact. After blowing in her mouth, she played with it before the big swallow. Second time for full service. She was on top, and strung out, but rode nicely and offered me her ass. Third time was a train wreck. She was fucked up bad, could barely stand up, kept falling asleep. I walked out. I couldn't be any part of that. Spent the rest of the day worried she might not survive. That is how bad. Later that night she was posting again. She is going downhill fast. I'm not sure she will be with us much longer. She is frail at best, but she does have an awesome little ass which she now sells willingly. She even told me I could raw dog her ass. Obviously I passed.

  5. #4482

    Tomm42 clear out your PM's

    Subject says it. Clear out your PM's if you want a response.

  6. #4481

    Sooner or later we all find her, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    50+ blonde gilf in Worcester. Pretty sure she's fairly well known on here so not bothering with the link.

    I want to know if anyone has had a similar dream as me and what their opinions are.

    Did a qv / FS, she hosts in a dump of a basement. Somehow I didn't walk out, I think her body / tight jeans made me stay. Very nice and pleasant demeanor, But Jesus Christ she weirds me out. Her facial expressions and attitude are literally robotic, no emotion what do ever. It's almost as if she could be autistic or some kind of condition? Or like she is traumatized or something. Gave me an awful vibe, and like I said, somehow I still processed with the deed.

    Not what I expected at all. Great body for age, older guys may enjoy her, but wish I didn't go. Still kinda weirded out by her expressionless personality and whole dump of a basement situation she's got going. Like she's a robot.

    Also claimed she doesn't live there, but that's easy to tell some random person.
    Congratulations, you've earned your Monger Patch, LOL.

  7. #4480

    Check Hartford

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBadGirls  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/316471512349

    Any info on this chick? Relatively new I think. I haven't seen her ads for very long, looks pretty hot but then again skip has so many damn fakes idk what to believe anymore.
    Works out of Hartford and Enfield, CT. Also advertising on the Cape. Bad reviews in CT. Heavily into demons. I walked out when I went to a sketchy house in Enfield. She looks worse in the current pics than when I walked out.

  8. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Genie is still around, can be difficult to schedule with. As has been stated. She is mostly seeing regulars seems to be staying a bit UTR, her hosting situation is not good currently. I believe she will have a hotel middle of this coming week. I have always had a great time with her, so to me it's worth the scheduling difficulties. As usual YMMV.
    Haha the girl who used to live on the third floor of one of those houses with a shared bathroom? In worcester near the palladium?

    She was awesomeeee.

  9. #4478

    Never seen her before

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/316471512349

    Any info on this chick? Relatively new I think. I haven't seen her ads for very long, looks pretty hot but then again skip has so many damn fakes idk what to believe anymore.

  10. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Yeah same here. She had quite a few friends with talent. Skinny Amy, Big Mouth Kristy and Hotdog Down the Hallway Stephanie. I can't even remember half their names. Been a while. Now they are mostly fat and washed up or got big goon pimps pulling the strings. See them walking around the city like zombies. The life takes its toll on most of these girls.
    Hahaha yup. Been with all of them and more. I used to love Amy when she was 18. Now she's got a weird body. I still see Kristy once in a while. Its cheap with no restrictions.

  11. #4476

    Sunny

    Anybody have any feedback on sunny.

  12. #4475

    Older women

    Rather see Robin.

  13. #4474

    Hey guys that does look familiar, booty girl.

    I tried to Google her number, not finding anything. I'm trying to determine if she's this girl who kept ghosting me a while back? Always said she was busy because she's a like PCA Caregiver. And a buddy on here told me, he passed the chance to see her. Because of how she doesn't do bareback head. I didn't pursue her hard no more after I heard that. The one I'm thinking of also says incall only. And was living off of Belmont. And she always posted pics of her booty shots. This girl had a couple not so great reviews. Where the reviewer felt she was just a meh experience. I haven't seen this girl posting in about a year now. But I'm thinking this may now be that same girl, is it?

  14. #4473

    Booty girl cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/309903557449

    Goddamnnn this girl got a boooty. Anybody try her out?
    Oh an that booty is not as advertised. Don't know if its fake or injected with cement. It's rock hard. The pic in the ad is just good camera angle.

  15. #4472

    Booty girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/309903557449

    Goddamnnn this girl got a boooty. Anybody try her out?
    Stay away. Bad service and if your packing too much meat that means only CBJ for you and a bad one at that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape