Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 24049
-
02-28-21 15:17 #12379Senior Member

Posts: 40Ag
Ok is it werd? But I got approved within 2 hours w AG. Back and forth sending my info and pic. I'm happy but looks like only Nikki is available. Any more solid reviews? Only saw one good one in here.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 13:13 #12378Senior Member

Posts: 311AsianGem Open
I just spent an hour with Nikki at AgisnGems, so it's up and working. L.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 13:01 #12377Regular Member

Posts: 8New site
It's at www.asiangem.site now. You're welcome!
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 10:26 #12376Senior Member

Posts: 281Re: XOC
According to anoThER site and their own website, seems like they're accepting new members. You need P411 or RS-AVS. Details are on TER's Washington, DC ad board.
https://xoclub.ch/
-
02-27-21 19:25 #12375Senior Member

Posts: 140Site seems back up. Try with site extension, not live
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 13:59 #12374Senior Member

Posts: 560Ruh-roh
Hmm, same for me. Even though it's been many months since I've last seen AG, it'd be a shame if our least favorite uncle had anything to do with their disappearance.
Originally Posted by DKN511
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 13:58 #12373Senior Member

Posts: 1333Link, I have no clue about her service.
Originally Posted by Shier
[View Original Post]
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...g/549006185610
-
02-27-21 13:31 #12372Senior Member

Posts: 152Have any details for Nicholee? Forum search turns up nothing. Did find some references to a "Nichole" from two years ago, but all links were dead ends.
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 01:00 #12371Senior Member

Posts: 35Asiangem
Did Asiangem move their website? https://www.asiangem.live/ is not working anymore.
-
02-26-21 18:18 #12370Senior Member

Posts: 228Random Updates
Nicholee moved from Fredericksburg to Alexandria today.
Gladys is back in Springfield; same number and hotel.
New (to me) provider BeBe replied on the number I had for Lydia. Said she was in Springfield: 80/120/160.
-
02-26-21 12:32 #12369Senior Member

Posts: 140Yea, I've heard that's why you go to Maryland for AMPs. My only AMP experience has been with Asian Lassies. YMMV. The hot girl, cherry gave me a pop while another one, gave me a BBBJ, a FS pop, and finished me off with a HJ for a second. Kgirls in aamps doing incalls give you real service though and have given me at least a BBBJ if not rimming. A couple even BBFS.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 11:27 #12368Banned Member

Posts: 115Or just stay at home and rub one out. I would bang her, but she would have to pay me a lot of money, LOL.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
Also you mentioned Cindy. I am sad to hear that she is no longer around. She was extremely hot like walk in through the door and do a double take hot. If she came around again, I would see her again in a heartbeat.
-
02-26-21 10:16 #12367Senior Member

Posts: 979My Take
I chose to upgrade to BBBJ based on the two pop special. Definitely a must for me the get two off. But I believe my pricing with visits will get better.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
Now Kgirls and my nova massage crews. Most hours only one pop and if full service complain about hurt and size of a second is offered. Never got a pop Nova regular unless upgrade to CBJ and another HJ.
From Vivian, Lela, Tara, Apple, KK, Maria must houre just more massage same one pop. And if hh back rub and flip to pop.
Read the 4 pops in two hours. Just no luck on that without a too big or taking too long to pop.
Most times if BBBJ available with a provider that's the it reason I frequent that provider.
I was good with the visit and like I said was a do over.
-
02-26-21 09:23 #12366Senior Member

Posts: 140For the price she is charging, you could probably session with a big titted kgirl if you played your cards right.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 09:21 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 140Haven't seen either. Missed out on Cari, been on the fence with Lynn since girls like Amanda, EJ, and Samantha are more my type.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





