Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 6387
-
03-09-21 21:25 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 3690Nada / priva
I forgot her old name and hadn't seen her but knew a little. Skinny to super skinny girl. Pics with top still on were used before and very likely real. Pic on the pink bed is fake. I would have seen her if she had used the two pics in front of mirror before.
280/hr 1 pop + 100 for PSE
Originally Posted by JungleFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 19:12 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 346Nadia / priva
She's also listed with topkgirlava as priva, at least same pics anyway. Anyone got info to share?
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/topkgirlAva/128965/
-
03-08-21 14:34 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 2645Nadia
Any word on this one at MKC?
Tia.
-
03-08-21 01:33 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 76Amora
I saw Amora today, fun times like always. She's leaving, tomorrow (Monday is her last day).
She's off for 2 weeks and doesn't know where she's going after that.
-
03-03-21 22:13 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 175I used to see Amora back when she was in Costa Mesa and Tustin and always got BBFS and 2 pops, even in 35 minute sessions! I'm hoping she remembers me. Otherwise, its $420 for 2 pops bb! Geez!
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 23:36 #1342Banned Member

Posts: 7Venus in ccl Las Vegas
She is in Las Vegas now.
Originally Posted by Boinkr
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 22:28 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 2645Only work around would be to see if that girl is also booked by another PO with less an invasive screening. Unfortunately they call the shots.
Originally Posted by RikDog55
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 20:39 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 7266Asking that type of info probably means you "don't" have 2 reputable korg refs, correct?
Originally Posted by RikDog55
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 17:43 #1339Regular Member

Posts: 19Mykupkake
The booker is saying that he needs my Driver license with my address showing? I crossed it out before, any advice? This is a little much needing to see my address. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I also sent a selfie and part of my pay stub crossed out.
-
02-26-21 12:27 #1338Regular Member

Posts: 19Price?
How much for Jamie? I went through the process of signing up, but no word yet.
Originally Posted by BoneRanger22
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 23:13 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 189Jamie
Yes she allows CIP. She's been filled up in the Bay, LA, Vegas and now Oc. Get an early appointment to get your load in first.
Originally Posted by BbChaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 21:54 #1336Regular Member

Posts: 13Yes, she does allow CIP.
Originally Posted by BbChaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 18:11 #1335Regular Member

Posts: 16Great review. Question does she allow CIP?
Originally Posted by AACheese
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 01:31 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 2645To further this point, some orgs on HX will still employ invasive screening tactics, even if you have a HX network. While I agree that defeats the whole purpose, in the end of the day these orgs know there's a long line of guys -dare I say addicts- trying to get their dick in the door.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 22:46 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 282Unless you have an HX network, you don't have a lot of options. I sent them a photo of my work ID badge, and a screenshot of my pay deposit. Never looked back, and got to enjoy the Asian agencies, most likely never go back to an AMP again.
Originally Posted by Adserv
[View Original Post]
They just want to confirm you're not popo and your race.










Reply With Quote





