High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 26415
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13455

    Shocker

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    It was reported here that she passed.
    OMG, what happened? Did she choke to death on a dick?

  2. #13454
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Morgan the blond big tit chick or Morgan the Japanese-American? Any pictures or link are appreciated.
    This one.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/736152812824

  3. #13453

    She is horrible

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark88  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if she's legit? I can't find anything when I search the name.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/890770061853
    Dead fish, overpriced and unenthusiastic. To top it off, she will talk shit on Reddit. Save your money.

  4. #13452
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark88  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if she's legit? I can't find anything when I search the name.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/890770061853
    She's been reviewed several times on here. Short version; legit but a dead fish.

  5. #13451

    Search Harder

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark88  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if she's legit? I can't find anything when I search the name.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/890770061853
    There's probably 50 mentions of her on this thread. Don't use the search bar at the very top of the page. Use the "search thread" on the right side by all the page numbers (you must be signed in).

    HS.

  6. #13450

    Mila

    Can anyone tell me if she's legit? I can't find anything when I search the name.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/890770061853

  7. #13449

    Morgan

    Morgan the blond big tit chick or Morgan the Japanese-American? Any pictures or link are appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by KTown262  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her lately? I used to have her snapchat private stories but I no longer do. I am going to see her Monday if she post on STG. Just want to see if anyone lately has saw her and if the deep throat is good? Her videos on Snap looked like she can and does suck it well. PM if necessary.

  8. #13448

    She died

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    She was really getting good at deep throat but then disappeared like they all do. I asked the forum once but it was much too early in her hiatus. Any ideas or contact info? Been hoping to see her pop up again or at least hear the story. It's always interesting to hear when they "retire" Moved, got a bf, OD, murdered, etc.
    It was reported here that she passed.

  9. #13447

    Morgan Throat GOAT

    Anyone saw her lately? I used to have her snapchat private stories but I no longer do. I am going to see her Monday if she post on STG. Just want to see if anyone lately has saw her and if the deep throat is good? Her videos on Snap looked like she can and does suck it well. PM if necessary.

  10. #13446

    Simple answer

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    She was really getting good at deep throat but then disappeared like they all do. I asked the forum once but it was much too early in her hiatus. Any ideas or contact info? Been hoping to see her pop up again or at least hear the story. It's always interesting to hear when they "retire" Moved, got a bf, OD, murdered, etc.
    Jail. Sir jail.

  11. #13445
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    We have the cash, but they have the p*ssy. I'd consider that a draw at best. You can have a pocketful of cash, but Andrew Jackson isn't giving you a BBBJ.

    HS.
    Is it weird that now I want to make a chick wear an Andrew Jackson mask while I fuck her mouth? Too far?

  12. #13444
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Your exactly right. We control the price not them. Remember we have the cash!!
    Unfortunately we keep telling ourselves that, I think HS nailed it.

  13. #13443

    Jersey Jess

    She was really getting good at deep throat but then disappeared like they all do. I asked the forum once but it was much too early in her hiatus. Any ideas or contact info? Been hoping to see her pop up again or at least hear the story. It's always interesting to hear when they "retire" Moved, got a bf, OD, murdered, etc.

  14. #13442

    She has lots of TER reviews

    If you're not a member (I am not right now), maybe you should write a review or two for a free account and check what's written.

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of going premium to recover from the last encounter I recently reported on. Anyone have history here.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6249824.htm?cat=1

  15. #13441

    Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Your exactly right. We control the price not them. Remember we have the cash!!
    We have the cash, but they have the p*ssy. I'd consider that a draw at best. You can have a pocketful of cash, but Andrew Jackson isn't giving you a BBBJ.

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape