High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12604
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    $300/ HR doesn't equate to $600 for an entire night.
    It depends on what her overnight is and what her goals are. It's rare, but I've met hookers who'll take a guaranteed 600 to be with one guy for the night over hoping that 2 separate guys call and actually show up. I've also met a couple who have a loose definition of overnight. For one the overnight rate meant she showed up around 9 pm and left between midnight and 1 am, giving you generally 3 pops. There's also some who schedule the overnight guy as the last slot they'd take an appointment (I think the number of stay up all night taking as many dicks as you can chicks has gone way down in our area). For those it's extra money at the end of the night or a way to have something if nothing else came through. FWIW the chick in the app has cash app only so take from that what you will. There's no way I'd drop even 300 over cash app unless we're in the same room and it'll be after the deed is done.

  2. #12603

    I think she was in Fayetteville

    I think she used to be in Fayetteville and I actually tried to go and see her. She is a flake and is on demons for sure. When I got there went to room and she was acting crazy and went to undress and then when I tried to start said something like yours hands are sweaty and jumped back. Well the room was at 90 degrees so may have been. I got dressed left and did not leave any money at all. My advice is stay away. She posted under different name but I am sure it is her.

    Stay Safe and YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Is she legit? Worth it?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/210813475508

  3. #12602
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGtr32  [View Original Post]
    Should I avoid anyone who has an extra person in the vehicle just in case they need to call them? Sounds kind of like a setup for robbery or something but maybe this is normal. This girl is known here on the forums and I found a couple positive reviews but this part sounds a bit off. Thoughts?
    Need more info. Are you bringing these girls to your residence? I've had three to my place but only after I know just about everything there is to know about them including real name and where they live. That means I've seen them several time before they come over.

    I have one who has someone drive her over; however, she fully understands once she's in the door that person needs to get lost for an hour. I don't need a strange person in a car hanging out in front of my house.

    If any of them decided to get sticky fingers or set me up for robbery, that would be the dumbest thing they could possibly do because A) Remember I said I know all about them? B) I have security cameras inside and out so I'll see "him" before he sees me. C) I'm only a few steps from Mr. Bang Bang anywhere in my house.

    You can't be too careful in this and if they won't play by your rules, move along.

  4. #12601

    Irish wet juice

    Has anyone seen this girl? Is she legit? Worth it?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/210813475508

  5. #12600
    Quote Originally Posted by DjmrToxic  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. Best top I had in a awhile.
    Did she allow CIM?

  6. #12599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGtr32  [View Original Post]
    Should I avoid anyone who has an extra person in the vehicle just in case they need to call them? Sounds kind of like a setup for robbery or something but maybe this is normal. This girl is known here on the forums and I found a couple positive reviews but this part sounds a bit off. Thoughts?
    With Uber I always pay for the ride round trip on my Uber account. If they hesitate I explain where I live has a gated entry with a guard plus a building to buzz into before taking the elevator. Security cameras everywhere. If I have to explain. Just make sure you have a gun, knife, baseball bat, hidden in reach around the house.

  7. #12598

    Should I avoid?

    Should I avoid anyone who has an extra person in the vehicle just in case they need to call them? Sounds kind of like a setup for robbery or something but maybe this is normal. This girl is known here on the forums and I found a couple positive reviews but this part sounds a bit off. Thoughts?

  8. #12597

  9. #12596

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hullaballo  [View Original Post]
    Could you DM me with damage and info?
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLinton  [View Original Post]
    She was fucking amazing. If you're a senior member and want her details, I think I'm allowed to give them to you. You should run and not walk to see her. Just fucking outstanding. Sweet, sexy, and just perfect.
    Can you DM me her info as well? I've seen MANY positive reviews on her and I would love to see her.

  10. #12595
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLinton  [View Original Post]
    She was fucking amazing. If you're a senior member and want her details, I think I'm allowed to give them to you. You should run and not walk to see her. Just fucking outstanding. Sweet, sexy, and just perfect.
    Could you DM me the info?

  11. #12594
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info? I've only seen her through Molly.

    J.
    I've asked, Molly said she isn't doing sessions any more either.

  12. #12593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Miss Lynn who worked with Molly?

    Anyone have her contact info? I've only seen her through Molly.

    J.

  13. #12592

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLinton  [View Original Post]
    She was fucking amazing. If you're a senior member and want her details, I think I'm allowed to give them to you. You should run and not walk to see her. Just fucking outstanding. Sweet, sexy, and just perfect.
    Could you DM me with damage and info?

  14. #12591

    Samara

    She was fucking amazing. If you're a senior member and want her details, I think I'm allowed to give them to you. You should run and not walk to see her. Just fucking outstanding. Sweet, sexy, and just perfect.

  15. #12590

    TOFTT Asian Doll (the other one) not good

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12762174

    And.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...8/289257961490

    Looks great in a sexy junkie kind of way, if you can ignore the teeth, the scabs and medicinal patch (I usually can).

    Little spinner, nice ass and kitty, but wouldn't take off bra.

    Before we get started, dude knocks on the door, she let's him and says he can stay in the bathroom.

    I know what works for me, she insists she's the professional.

    Quick to put the helmet on a sleeping soldier, good effort, but not the right thing for me CBJ. She doesn't say no touching but every time I do, she moves. I ask her to get on her back, she picks up her phone lays down, not scissor legs but certainly not open. Starts with the I've got others, we need to wrap this up. I make a few more attempts and then switch from player to student and a cept lesson learned.

    Scale of 1-10.

    Location 8.

    Appearance 5 (or 7 if your into what I'm into).

    Service 2.

    60 for qv, 100 hhr (glad I chose qv).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape