Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 1279 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12378

    AsianGem Open

    I just spent an hour with Nikki at AgisnGems, so it's up and working. L.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    Site seems back up. Try with site extension, not live

  2. #12377

    New site

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, same for me. Even though it's been many months since I've last seen AG, it'd be a shame if our least favorite uncle had anything to do with their disappearance.
    It's at www.asiangem.site now. You're welcome!

  3. #12376

    Re: XOC

    According to anoThER site and their own website, seems like they're accepting new members. You need P411 or RS-AVS. Details are on TER's Washington, DC ad board.

    https://xoclub.ch/

  4. #12375
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, same for me. Even though it's been many months since I've last seen AG, it'd be a shame if our least favorite uncle had anything to do with their disappearance.
    Site seems back up. Try with site extension, not live

  5. #12374

    Ruh-roh

    Quote Originally Posted by DKN511  [View Original Post]
    Did Asiangem move their website? https://www.asiangem.live/ is not working anymore.
    Hmm, same for me. Even though it's been many months since I've last seen AG, it'd be a shame if our least favorite uncle had anything to do with their disappearance.

  6. #12373
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Have any details for Nicholee? Forum search turns up nothing. Did find some references to a "Nichole" from two years ago, but all links were dead ends.
    Link, I have no clue about her service.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...g/549006185610

  7. #12372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    Nicholee moved from Fredericksburg to Alexandria today.

    Gladys is back in Springfield; same number and hotel.

    New (to me) provider BeBe replied on the number I had for Lydia. Said she was in Springfield: 80/120/160.
    Have any details for Nicholee? Forum search turns up nothing. Did find some references to a "Nichole" from two years ago, but all links were dead ends.

  8. #12371

    Asiangem

    Did Asiangem move their website? https://www.asiangem.live/ is not working anymore.

  9. #12370

    Random Updates

    Nicholee moved from Fredericksburg to Alexandria today.

    Gladys is back in Springfield; same number and hotel.

    New (to me) provider BeBe replied on the number I had for Lydia. Said she was in Springfield: 80/120/160.

  10. #12369
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I chose to upgrade to BBBJ based on the two pop special. Definitely a must for me the get two off. But I believe my pricing with visits will get better.

    Now Kgirls and my nova massage crews. Most hours only one pop and if full service complain about hurt and size of a second is offered. Never got a pop Nova regular unless upgrade to CBJ and another HJ.

    From Vivian, Lela, Tara, Apple, KK, Maria must houre just more massage same one pop. And if hh back rub and flip to pop.

    Read the 4 pops in two hours. Just no luck on that without a too big or taking too long to pop.

    Most times if BBBJ available with a provider that's the it reason I frequent that provider.

    I was good with the visit and like I said was a do over.
    Yea, I've heard that's why you go to Maryland for AMPs. My only AMP experience has been with Asian Lassies. YMMV. The hot girl, cherry gave me a pop while another one, gave me a BBBJ, a FS pop, and finished me off with a HJ for a second. Kgirls in aamps doing incalls give you real service though and have given me at least a BBBJ if not rimming. A couple even BBFS.

  11. #12368
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    For the price she is charging, you could probably session with a big titted kgirl if you played your cards right.
    Or just stay at home and rub one out. I would bang her, but she would have to pay me a lot of money, LOL.

    Also you mentioned Cindy. I am sad to hear that she is no longer around. She was extremely hot like walk in through the door and do a double take hot. If she came around again, I would see her again in a heartbeat.

  12. #12367

    My Take

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandoo2  [View Original Post]
    For the price she is charging, you could probably session with a big titted kgirl if you played your cards right.
    I chose to upgrade to BBBJ based on the two pop special. Definitely a must for me the get two off. But I believe my pricing with visits will get better.

    Now Kgirls and my nova massage crews. Most hours only one pop and if full service complain about hurt and size of a second is offered. Never got a pop Nova regular unless upgrade to CBJ and another HJ.

    From Vivian, Lela, Tara, Apple, KK, Maria must houre just more massage same one pop. And if hh back rub and flip to pop.

    Read the 4 pops in two hours. Just no luck on that without a too big or taking too long to pop.

    Most times if BBBJ available with a provider that's the it reason I frequent that provider.

    I was good with the visit and like I said was a do over.

  13. #12366
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I guess the saying is everyone deserves to dream a second time. I received a text informing me they were in Springfield. Didn't reply because I wrote a review on her that wasn't great. But I read a few new reviews and after work I decided to see if my first experience was just a night her game was off and for the donation it wasn't a deal breaker.

    Did half with two pops $. 5. And a BBBJ upgrade. 70 normally $.

    This time wasn't a outside meet but straight to her location by mall Springfield. Nicer one, and door open to tight tee and nice set of panties. Washed hands and laid down donation we talked about on facetime. One of her safety and to show she's real protocols.

    Started with a sloppy deepthroat BBBJ. Spit and slurping and good eye contact this time. Asked if I like balls service and went to town while nice hand technique jerking my shaft and told her about to explode and she take the cim. To bathroom to spit. And back with a hot wash cloth. Told her that was damn good and totally a 180 from CBJ before. And she proceeded to deepthroat all of me again until the cover went on and I went all doggy because her ass is soft and phat next to the Head her best asset. I pounded balls deep as she mourned and grabbing for sheets and pillows. I believe she came hard. I slowed it down. Switched to mish and had her play with her tittles, they have seen brighter days BTW. And bust in the bag. And only a half which I went over and she never said a word. Left a tip. And was out the door.

    Still stand by other review for first visit but she definitely stepped her game up. Will be getting those bbbjs on the regular now!

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2312693
    For the price she is charging, you could probably session with a big titted kgirl if you played your cards right.

  14. #12365
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Agree with your assessment. Take a look at K Girls like Lynn and Cari at DS. IMHO they match up against any provider out there.
    Haven't seen either. Missed out on Cari, been on the fence with Lynn since girls like Amanda, EJ, and Samantha are more my type.

  15. #12364

    MadonnaStar

    I guess the saying is everyone deserves to dream a second time. I received a text informing me they were in Springfield. Didn't reply because I wrote a review on her that wasn't great. But I read a few new reviews and after work I decided to see if my first experience was just a night her game was off and for the donation it wasn't a deal breaker.

    Did half with two pops $. 5. And a BBBJ upgrade. 70 normally $.

    This time wasn't a outside meet but straight to her location by mall Springfield. Nicer one, and door open to tight tee and nice set of panties. Washed hands and laid down donation we talked about on facetime. One of her safety and to show she's real protocols.

    Started with a sloppy deepthroat BBBJ. Spit and slurping and good eye contact this time. Asked if I like balls service and went to town while nice hand technique jerking my shaft and told her about to explode and she take the cim. To bathroom to spit. And back with a hot wash cloth. Told her that was damn good and totally a 180 from CBJ before. And she proceeded to deepthroat all of me again until the cover went on and I went all doggy because her ass is soft and phat next to the Head her best asset. I pounded balls deep as she mourned and grabbing for sheets and pillows. I believe she came hard. I slowed it down. Switched to mish and had her play with her tittles, they have seen brighter days BTW. And bust in the bag. And only a half which I went over and she never said a word. Left a tip. And was out the door.

    Still stand by other review for first visit but she definitely stepped her game up. Will be getting those bbbjs on the regular now!

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2312693

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape