Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 6798
-
03-02-21 16:10 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 518Hotel Oyo
This place is the punani gettin hideout in Augusta. I'm wondering if this was the place in question? I know a lot of punani jabbin goes down over there, I've done quite a bit myself. Just not over last weekend.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 12:09 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 808No Takers?
RD set this up perfect for someone to have a home run review. I am surprised (and disappointed) nobody has claimed responsibility. I wish it was me in question, alas it is not.
Originally Posted by RdTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 08:46 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 162Dam
She kept coming to my car a couple years ago when I was looking for my regular provider. I finally threw her a 20 to get away from my car. I love good head as much as the next guy. But dam, I got to be able to look at myself in the mirror the next day. But it's getting so bad around Augusta right now I may have to partake. Nah, my girl Summer Rayne is supposed to be released in a few days, think I'll let her take out 8 months of being locked up on my old ass! Been stocking up on the Cialis in anticipation of her release. I may need some help, she'll probably kill me, but that's how I want to go.
Originally Posted by Luvtufreek
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 08:34 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 162Taylor
She's working, only see's select few clients. Not sure if she's taking new clients, but is most definitely worth trying. Probably one of the best dreams around. To me her and Chloe are the best Augusta has to offer. Definitely the best looking, and skills to match. Chloe is my ATF, despite our numerous and well documented fallouts. But when she's on her game, she's definitely the best around. And Taylor is right there with her, just haven't had the amount of dreams with her, but the one's I've had are definitely memorable. Best of the best Augusta has to offer!
Originally Posted by SwingingCamaro
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 08:28 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 162Told you
Head game is top notch, just leave clothes on!
Originally Posted by JaxFunz
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 19:03 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 93Luckier than me
I tried to have a dream today. Got the location, said I'd be there in 30. She ghosted me. Wasted gas.
Originally Posted by JaxFunz
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 15:00 #2607Regular Member

Posts: 2Asian Taylor
Hey guys first post here but long time looker. I been trying to get ahold 9 f Taylor but with no success. Does she still work around here and if so does anyone have a number they can pm me?
Thanks for the help.
-
03-01-21 13:59 #2606Regular Member

Posts: 5Red Head Cougar
Had a dream of the Cougar. Man was everyone correct. Leave the Spanx on. In the dream she has the softest mouth and best headgame if you can get past the initial views. Very nice woman and amazing skills but the pics are definitely older and taken in great lighting.
-
03-01-21 13:26 #2605Regular Member

Posts: 2Again Taylor
Hey guys, first post here. But long time looker. So I been trying to get ahold of Asian Taylor is she still around. I have seen a lot of good reviews on her. Can anyone PM her number if the have it.
Thanks.
-
03-01-21 08:34 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 334Tippy Toes
You're correct. That is Tippy Toes. I just happened to run into her last year as I was driving through the parking lot of a hotel on Gordon Hwy. She was standing in the doorway. She waved me down and I took advantage of the opportunity that had presented itself. Her head game is still pretty good.
Originally Posted by ElVerde
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 19:18 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 47She looks familiar.
For those who have some knowledge of the SW scene, forgive me if I am dead wrong on this, but a provider that's posted a good bit as of late in Female Escorts (with the name "Sunshine") looks an awful lot like a pretty well known SW that was known as Tippy Toes 5-8 years ago or so, or at least looks like her to me. I was wondering if anyone else has thought the same thing, and / or has given her a shot yet? If it is the same lady, I've dreamt of a damn good head game from her a long time ago, but of course that was just that. A long time ago. Be safe out there.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/056341113947
-
02-28-21 16:27 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 54Reliable Head Doctor
Hey guys.
My reliables have dialed out. Any good reliable head doctors that won't break the bank?
Thinking about checking out Red Head Cougar tonight.
-
02-28-21 11:29 #2601Regular Member

Posts: 9Bambii
Has anyone see this person? Maybe TGTBT.
https://aiken.skipthegames.com/femal...l/743458476740
-
02-28-21 06:14 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 73Poundi g some ass
As some of you know, I travel for a living and here in Augusta visiting. This morning, I was woken up about 0530 to a ***** getting hammered in the room above me. I thought to myself "homeboy is breaking her down right". Ain't going to lie, it sounded hot as fuck!
So which one of you was it and who was she? Location was a motel on Peach Orchard Rd.
-
02-26-21 06:37 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 365Just want to get your insight on the " texting " part. Pros and cons!
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




