Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23929
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Slammer will be embarking on his yearly road trip to different ball parks from the OC all the way up to Victorville. He will be going to different ball parks 2 to 3 times a week till the end of spring training If there's any suggestions on which ball parks you recommend He will be giving you play-by-play all the way up to the ninth inning. So if any rookies want to contribute this would be an excellent time. I'm also giving up to 10 slammer bucks to the rookie of the year. Whoever is the MVP at the end of spring training will get a ride along with the slammer to one of the destinations that he attended. He will be embarking next Wednesday so get your suggestions in boys. Go Angels! No Doyers.
    God speed.

  2. #23928
    Quote Originally Posted by LVB808  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking forward to reading all about the Slammer spring training sessions. You mentioned Westminster and also said "go Angels", so I figured I'd suggest that you include Lisa at Angel on Bolsa in your schedule. She's one of my favorites and always a must see when I'm in the area. Enjoy the road trip!!
    Yes. I love Lisa I've been seeing her for years. I'll be heading out to the IE on Wednesday from the OC. Last year I had a double header in Victorville.

  3. #23927

    Go Angels!

    I'm looking forward to reading all about the Slammer spring training sessions. You mentioned Westminster and also said "go Angels", so I figured I'd suggest that you include Lisa at Angel on Bolsa in your schedule. She's one of my favorites and always a must see when I'm in the area. Enjoy the road trip!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Well the slammer had a little warm up today I can only give certain details but the area is in WestminsterIt first started out with her on her knees giving me a blow job while I was sitting on the bed we were the only ones there She was sucking licking my balls sucking my balls til I was fully erect I payed down on the bed while she was still sucking meThen she put her ass in my face and I put my tongue in her pussy deep. Then she started fucking me cowgirl. Then I had her lay on her stomach got on top of her and just fucked her good then I bent her over the bed and started fucking her from behind againI pulled off my condom had her start sucking my cock bent her over again fucked her pulled my cock out cummed in her mouth.

  4. #23926
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna  [View Original Post]
    Almost forgot. Anybody try Massage Circle in Orange??
    Hopped in after eating at the sushi spot next door, saw the prices and it seemed reasonable. Noticed a couple waiting and 2 other lady customers, should have been a sign right then and there but I had nothing else better to do. TOFTT, The skinny lady that was at the desk ended up helping me and all I got was a legit rub down, decent massage but I've had better.

  5. #23925
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Well the slammer had a little warm up today I can only give certain details but the area is in WestminsterIt first started out with her on her knees giving me a blow job while I was sitting on the bed we were the only ones there She was sucking licking my balls sucking my balls til I was fully erect I payed down on the bed while she was still sucking meThen she put her ass in my face and I put my tongue in her pussy deep. Then she started fucking me cowgirl. Then I had her lay on her stomach got on top of her and just fucked her good then I bent her over the bed and started fucking her from behind againI pulled off my condom had her start sucking my cock bent her over again fucked her pulled my cock out cummed in her mouth.
    Good night boys we're going to have a full squad workout tomorrow morning need to get my rest. Go Angels.

  6. #23924

    Thank you anonymous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Slammer will be embarking on his yearly road trip to different ball parks from the OC all the way up to Victorville. He will be going to different ball parks 2 to 3 times a week till the end of spring training If there's any suggestions on which ball parks you recommend He will be giving you play-by-play all the way up to the ninth inning. So if any rookies want to contribute this would be an excellent time. I'm also giving up to 10 slammer bucks to the rookie of the year. Whoever is the MVP at the end of spring training will get a ride along with the slammer to one of the destinations that he attended. He will be embarking next Wednesday so get your suggestions in boys. Go Angels! No Doyers.
    Well the slammer had a little warm up today I can only give certain details but the area is in WestminsterIt first started out with her on her knees giving me a blow job while I was sitting on the bed we were the only ones there She was sucking licking my balls sucking my balls til I was fully erect I payed down on the bed while she was still sucking meThen she put her ass in my face and I put my tongue in her pussy deep. Then she started fucking me cowgirl. Then I had her lay on her stomach got on top of her and just fucked her good then I bent her over the bed and started fucking her from behind againI pulled off my condom had her start sucking my cock bent her over again fucked her pulled my cock out cummed in her mouth.

  7. #23923

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Superflytnt  [View Original Post]
    I always choose the bbw if one is available. They provide the better experience for what I'm looking for. They love eating. That's all I got to say LOL.
    Where is this place? Please PM.

  8. #23922

    Stars therapy

    It's not a massage but might as well be one. There is a guy upfront behind the desk. I paid. 5 for a half hour of aroma therapy with hot stones and or pillow. Had carol as my provider she was sweet and very enthusiastic. About 15 minutes of the stones flipped over and some more stones pulls the towel down plays with the guys for a bit asks for what I want said FS $. 20. CBJ, rcg, cg. She rode me til blew in the bag. She has some meat on her and was smiling the whole ride.

  9. #23921

    SHERRY. Aka Tila

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the slammer should try her out for a warm up for spring training. I'm sure once I give her the slammer dog it will calm her down.
    Slam man, I need to see you for a minute. Bring your bat. I need to knock you in the noggin 😂. She is BAD NEWS BEARS LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

  10. #23920
    Quote Originally Posted by DJezDick  [View Original Post]
    This girl has anger issues. She is F and nuts!!

    I went to see her when she went by "Sherry".

    She rents a room with a private entrance.

    The pictures are all fake.

    Save your money.
    Aw, man, too bad. Been itching for a real Thai girl with Thai massage skills and of course HJ ending. LOL.

  11. #23919
    Quote Originally Posted by JustChekIn  [View Original Post]
    Don't believe everything you hear. EXCEPT.

    BELIEVE this chick is mental. Not in a good way.

    Believe IT!!
    Maybe the slammer should try her out for a warm up for spring training. I'm sure once I give her the slammer dog it will calm her down.

  12. #23918

    Sherry ala Tila. Crazy b at tch

    Quote Originally Posted by DJezDick  [View Original Post]
    This girl has anger issues. She is F and nuts!!

    I went to see her when she went by "Sherry".

    She rents a room with a private entrance.

    The pictures are all fake.

    Save your money.
    Don't believe everything you hear. EXCEPT.

    BELIEVE this chick is mental. Not in a good way.

    Believe IT!!

  13. #23917

    Thank You. Bamboo Wood Is A Great Place

    It is an authentic experience. The large fish tank in the lobby is a nice touch. The curtain massage compartments 5. 5 feet wide made me feel like I was somewhere in Asia. The masseuse did a great job. It is a super value at just $35 per hour. I could go every day at that price. Thank you again for informing us about Bamboo Wood!

  14. #23916
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggwrx11  [View Original Post]
    Was on Santa Ana for work and had an itch for a massage. I decided to try out palm located on 1st and Tustin. As I was walking in an older gentleman (could have been my grandfather) was coming out of the place. I only was one provider same one escorting the older gentleman out. I paid 40 for half an hour. I can not recall her name, but she was Asian and good looking. I'd say that she was in her mid to late 30's. She was wearing a red dress which was a good sign that I'd at least get a HJ. After about 10 minutes of a back massage she asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. For the first time in my 9 years of mongering I decided to obtains a CBJ. I paid her 60 upfront. She went out grabbed a rubber and proceeded. I was nervous, but still managed to be hard. After a few minutes I blew inside the bag. Since this was the first time I get more than a HJ I didn't really care for putting FIV or grabbing her nice pair of twins which she took out prior to giving me head. This place does not have rooms. The "rooms" are made up of curtains which is interesting. I could only imagine being able to hear everything when multiple providers are working haha. Everything is offered here. You all stay safe and report back if you experience or have experienced this place as I am thinking of going back.
    Looked at the web site for this place looks like an actual light location for massage but I guess by your experience they offer more.

  15. #23915

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by OcGeek  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment via insta with Krytsal (at krystal_415_714). Found her on PD, was easy to set appointment the night before and fast on the response. She had a last second emergency but said Trish (at trish_le_714) would take care of me. They both work out of parlor in Orange. Trish was great. I only booked half since it was my first time. I asked to start on the front and Trish was very accommodating. The insta pics aren't her, but if you like a nice, well spoken, Asian that looks like the girl next door but with nice tats, then I recommend. Her technique was great, she's professional and neat and tidy. After, she said we still had time so she gave me a real nice, strong back massage. Normally I don't care for the massage but this was great. Will definitely repeat.
    If you liked Trish, you'll love Krystal. I think her massage is better and she does a good job with the flip as well. Easy to talk with and the place has a shower also which is a nice option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape