Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5479
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakBait  [View Original Post]
    I actually took her to a hotel my first time with her.

    I see her occasionally, just for a BBBJ. Sometimes see cheaper girls instead.

    Best of luck though. Trust your gut even if there are reviews.
    Not sure I understand. Do you get a room for BBBJ or go to her place for that?

  2. #5478
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I think we should all reach out to her and schedule a meet and not show up as many times as we can. Make up excuses to keep her waiting there or even tell her that she's at the wrong place and to go somewhere else, etc.
    That is exactly what I've been saying All Along and doing it as well.

    Better to have her get disappointed with flakes (and perhaps quit) rather than confront her and have her change her M. O. In which case a few members might become victims before her new M. O. Becomes known.

  3. #5477

    Shlbtr

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c628...d-7a7c5e4a9c0e

    Stated she\d do ppm - 200,100 up front. Stated that she isn't financially stable and has been burned too many times before. Same old story / excuse as to why "she" needs to be paid before playing. For newer folks. Don't, just don't fall for this. Good luck all and be safe out there.

    P.S. If they offer below market rate and are reasonably good looking, its a huge red flag as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download (7).jpg‎  

  4. #5476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    If it's too good to be true, it always is.
    Yep. Sound advice for any aspect of the hobby.

  5. #5475

    411 on Lababy444

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dea13...8-bc56a155bb41

    Any Intel on this one? Got her digits more than a month ago and we were chatting sporadically. She wants to meet me so just want to see if she's worth it. She hasn't given me the good vibe so I'm hesitant. PM if you want to share info. Thank you.

  6. #5474
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    She favorited me but my subscription expired so didn't get a chance to contact her. I agree that she seems TGTBT. What's on her profile seems to be something that a SD wants to hear. I wouldn't have my hopes up.
    Everyone needs to start thinking with their bigger heads. She reached out to me too and sent me cute pics. I asked her to send me a selfie of herself holding up 3 fingers and she said "yes daddy" as I'm sure she went to go giggle up more pics of whoever that girl is she is pretending to be. Crickets though. If it's too good to be true, it always is.

  7. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Got the same info and then she dropped off when I tried to set a time. She seems to good to be true. "Anything you want daddy".
    She favorited me but my subscription expired so didn't get a chance to contact her. I agree that she seems TGTBT. What's on her profile seems to be something that a SD wants to hear. I wouldn't have my hopes up.

  8. #5472

    Kttygrl01

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/14044...4-205ae319b657

    Anyone seen this girl. She is DTF BB for 300, in DC. She sent me pics. Seems good looking 18 yr old. But not getting a good feeling and also she is in DC, so passing. In case someone is interested.
    Got the same info and then she dropped off when I tried to set a time. She seems to good to be true. "Anything you want daddy".

  9. #5471

    2nd that

    Talk to her yesterday. Wanted 100 deposit and 200 when we meetup. Said she was in Delaware. Had to tell her a number of times that I don't sent money to people I haven't met yet, before she got the picture and moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    This one has a San Diego Phone number and none of the pics she sends matches her profile. Requests a deposit upfront because she's been "scammed before". These women tell the same story and all have a previous SD that was great, BUT he moved away.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c628...d-7a7c5e4a9c0e

  10. #5470

    Fake SB

    This one has a San Diego Phone number and none of the pics she sends matches her profile. Requests a deposit upfront because she's been "scammed before". These women tell the same story and all have a previous SD that was great, BUT he moved away.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c628...d-7a7c5e4a9c0e

  11. #5469

    AndreaW21 Ripoff scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    How did that play out? Would help others also.

    As long as people check this forum, see her pics posted here and match with her pics on SA (she does put up her own pics still), I think we can avoid her.

    I wasted a lot of her time, texted endlessly. Till she finally gave up on me.
    So she tells you to meet her at a nice condo unit in Herndon and text when you arrive and she'll come out and let you in a visitor's spot. She gets in the car (keeps her mask on), directs you to a spot which is near her get away car. Asks for money upfront (of course I made the stupid rookie mistake but at least I didn't give her all she asked for). Walks with you towards her "condo unit", asks you to wait for her to go to her friend's car to get a parking pass and then bolts for the get away car.

  12. #5468

    Kellie / Andrea the robber

    Quote Originally Posted by JimVa79  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's what this forum is for! She uses a lot of names, but her face is pretty memorable, so it's easy to figure out it's her. Attached are a few. She operates out of the TGIF or shopping area near Worldgate.
    As mentioned before, I have this *****'s personal information. I don't have the time or energy to do anything with it, but if you want it send me a PM.

  13. #5467
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    How did that play out? Would help others also.

    As long as people check this forum, see her pics posted here and match with her pics on SA (she does put up her own pics still), I think we can avoid her.

    I wasted a lot of her time, texted endlessly. Till she finally gave up on me.
    I think we should all reach out to her and schedule a meet and not show up as many times as we can. Make up excuses to keep her waiting there or even tell her that she's at the wrong place and to go somewhere else, etc.

  14. #5466

    Kttygrl01

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14044...4-205ae319b657

    Anyone seen this girl. She is DTF BB for 300, in DC. She sent me pics. Seems good looking 18 yr old. But not getting a good feeling and also she is in DC, so passing. In case someone is interested.

  15. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    I should have read the NOVA boards, did check the Baltimore boards but missed reports on here. She took me for $100 last night. Hope she continues this stealing and runs into someone who lays a good beat down on her.
    How did that play out? Would help others also.

    As long as people check this forum, see her pics posted here and match with her pics on SA (she does put up her own pics still), I think we can avoid her.

    I wasted a lot of her time, texted endlessly. Till she finally gave up on me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape