Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 8726
-
02-26-21 08:58 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 1234Even a LIVE street hooker with demons in your car is not good.
Originally Posted by SROnly
[View Original Post]
All she's got to do is drop something illegal that you don't notice, like a needle, baggie, or pipe. If you're lucky, you'll find it first. Your wife or s / o finding it can range from very uncomfortable to nearly ruining you. If it's found during a traffic stop, if it's your car and you're alone, it's yours. If you're really unlucky, the baggie or needle still has stuff in it, not just residue.
Be careful, and if you continue to pick 'them up in your car, keep it absolutely spotless inside so something that doesn't belong can be easily found by you.
-
02-26-21 07:40 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 1692The overdosed hooker
This is absolutely ridiculous and you are also addicted to Junkies. I strongly advise you to make better choices but you won't.
Originally Posted by SROnly
[View Original Post]
Oh yeah and if you think for a second that she's going to follow your rules of no shooting up before she sees you then your absolutely insane lmaooo!
-
02-25-21 19:23 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 654A quick note about girls smoking or shooting in your presence. A couple of years ago, I had a friend who I liked a lot and gave her liberties WRT her getting her fix. I have l since laid down me "rules," no buying or doing her shit in my presence.
One day we go off and she scores. She needs it badly and shoots in the car. I'm heading to her place and she's quiet for the ride to her place. I pull up and look over and she is not responding to me. I shake her and no response. I realize she has OD'ed. Holy fook. Fortunately for her, there is a hospital about two blocks away. I drive to it. I honk as I pull up to the ER and call (scream?) for help. Staff comes out and gets her. They call out she still has a needle in her arm. They take her away. I happen to have a nice shirt and tie on, so I look semi normal. Granted she is about 20 years younger than me (mid thirties). The ER guards and staff take care of her and not give a damn about me. I leave the ER drive not planning to stick around as to connect me with a dead OD'ed hooker would not look good on the resumé. I get the F out of there. She finally gets in touch with me a few days later and confirms the OD and the save by the hospital with Narcan. It was very close. So the dead street walker concept in your car is not good.
As an up date, I see her at least weekly. Her body is my kryptonite (skinny and petit). She still does the dark arts. But I specify, "no rule breaking" or to do her "meds" before I pick her up. I do love filling her with my jizz. No judgements please.
-
02-25-21 18:00 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 190Deleted
Was removed.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 14:46 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 465Here's one of xina
https://xhamster.com/videos/ansonia-...-girl-10096840
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 11:27 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 5229Scarlet ms day
Found it!
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
https://xhamster.com/videos/sexual-blowjob-xhHlEfJ
BMD.
-
02-25-21 11:21 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 5229Was the link in this forum? It didn't come up on a search. Hope to see it!
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 10:27 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 485She does her habits all damn day she's doing it way to much she can be snappy sometimes BBFS is on the menu too but I wouldn't trust it I stopped her from climbing told her to put a cover on.
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 09:39 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 142I have no affiliation to her, just seen her more than most STGs due to her GFE and reliability. She's pretty pricy compared to most of you want HHR and / or GFE but she has the fiery Latin attitude at times that I personally love but many don't. Nothing like arguing with her over rates then making her call me papi as I'm banging it out from behind. I'm a dog LOL.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
Just recently learned / saw of her "habit" which you can tell when she over talks or sends super long texts but it does enhance the experience, imo. Most these girls are doing WAY worse so I'm no judge. She really does like women men but if you can get a good connection with her, it's a great experience.
Again, no affiliation. She's a by product of really poor quality on STG. Supply and demand.
-
02-25-21 09:08 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 886She's fairly pricey as well, no?
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 07:38 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 329
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
You guys are both right. I saw her early last summer, dumpy ass hotel. When she was "getting out of the game get on my private list". She was cool as hell to me and I had a really enjoyable time with her but she did her thing while I was in the room right in front of me like it wasn't even a big deal. Which it was and that's the reason I didn't go back or make her my regular girl and just 1 and done it. BUT, I never had an issue with her attitude while I was there. And she performed well. Seems like her habit "enhances" her experience or so she says.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
YMMV I'd assume, but all in all she was cool to talk to seemed like a pretty dope chick if she wasn't a STG Party girl. Like if you met her in real life and she was normal, not high she's cool af. If you like short thick fat butt latinas she's definitely got the body you'll like. She doesn't see a lot of people a day if that's true. She also sees mostly women. So Idk if she's all that into men. So if you catch her when she's not wanting dick I assume it's a lot harder to deal with her.
-
02-24-21 21:38 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 485I've seen her a few times she's not all there. Heavy demons if that makes sense. I've seen the reviews on her and kinda sounds like she will be good to who she chooses.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 20:27 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 2148Mixed reviews
Lot of mixed reviews on her. Especially the ones that looks she has written up. I'm glad you had a good time. Anyone else interested, I would do my homework. I spoke to her once and she seems to have an attitude.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
02-24-21 13:08 #3178Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on her?
I'm hoping someone can provide some info.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/644038379345
-
02-22-21 23:06 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 66Short Latin chick
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...f/923151317094
Finally got around to seeing her and idk why I didn't sooner. Her hospitality was so good I was sketched out at first. I'm not used to that with all the other sketchy girls in the area just trying to get you in and out.
Started with a nice bbj and then I hit it from the back covered. She is so tight and her ass is so cakey. I had a field day playing with that ass while I clapped her out from behind. She was definitely into it, or least pretended pretty well LOL.
Finished in the bag and kept clapping away because I wasn't ready to stop just yet. Almost busted twice because she's so tight. Pulled out and she told me to lay back and relax while she cleaned me up.
Didn't go GFE because most girls charge way more and add little to no GFE. She was super chill and I think we clicked pretty well, so next time I see her I'll definitely go for the GFE. The damage 120 for the qv. Worth every dollar.











Reply With Quote






