Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 1284 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13283
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/077877221768

    Well KoF, I can verify for now that the Chanel is not doing cip. Had her do an out to mine for 140 h. Yeah she's Bbw but it ain't like she's got dunlops disease! Big tits and nipples more than made up for that. Face still has that narrow attractive look. Went down for some daty, why the hell can't white chicks have nice fat clitties? LOL. Did a few positions and she wouldn't budge from no cip. Especially with an outcall she don't like it dripping out of her. Decent BBBJ, maybe a little toothy. I'll probly repeat someday.
    Thanks for that update on her!

    But did she let you fuck her raw but asked for pullout? Or did she not let you get in raw at all? I had no problem getting BBFSCIP from the get-go. However, its been almost a year since I inseminated her, several times, got tired of her, and moved on.

    But I try to update intel to keep it as accurrate as possible! I'm wondering if this is YMMV, or a general menu change. Can anyone else comment on her current menu, and whether she was still cool with bareback and CIP?

  2. #13282

    Chanél

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/077877221768

    Well KoF, I can verify for now that the Chanel is not doing cip. Had her do an out to mine for 140 h. Yeah she's Bbw but it ain't like she's got dunlops disease! Big tits and nipples more than made up for that. Face still has that narrow attractive look. Went down for some daty, why the hell can't white chicks have nice fat clitties? LOL. Did a few positions and she wouldn't budge from no cip. Especially with an outcall she don't like it dripping out of her. Decent BBBJ, maybe a little toothy. I'll probly repeat someday.

  3. #13281
    Quote Originally Posted by Charfly  [View Original Post]
    Met with her on Monday. 100 Qv. She's adorable, photos are accurate. Short hair and goth makeup may not be for everyone. Says she's a Boston gal and considering doing a semi-regular thing here. Extended stay in Warwick. She's tight. Didn't kiss so I'm not sure if that flies with her. Very nice DATY / facesitting followed by a short session of cowgirl. Tight tight. Will repeat.
    I ended up TOFTT on Wednesday as I hadn't hear anything. You are totally right! Super sweet, super cute, kinda goth and tight! Most importantly, she's chill and seems like a decent woman. I wish she was a bit dirtier, but she sure is cute as hell and makes the best sounds! She must be doing well, cause she quoted me $175 for a QV which required some negotiation.

  4. #13280

    Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBudz  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely real. Had a quick visit with her a couple of months ago. Very nice girl, only does ours and car dates. BBBJ was great, wasn't able to last long. $. 2 was the damage. Little pricey but was prompt and pleasant.
    Anyone else seen her? It's always suspicious to see a glowing review from a member with only one post, and the girl has only one ad on Stg.

  5. #13279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Michele

    Quote Originally Posted by Daves34  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not on the table. She has been doing this for a long time and has never been anything but everything covered. She is at least forthright about it.
    No BBBJ. No money from me.

  6. #13278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/501044362377

    Prices seem to good to be true with a body like that. Details? Anyone dream of her before?
    I think I reviewed her 3 weeks ago but not sure. Do not waste your time. She will try everything in her power to get the money and kick you out. She will promised free service or says she'll do this and tbat. I saw her twice and not once was I comfortable with her. I figured 1st visit was just me being paranoid cause of the apartment she was in. But it wasn't that. So we did again and she said no one was home. The minute we got naked and got on the bed. I heard voice in the kitchen. So I wasn't comfortable. But luckily I don't pay these hoes more than $80.

    Also, if you want to fuck a big ads with a good price.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/035324994464

    Almost same type of body. But this one enjoy herself and was into the sex.

  7. #13277

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Saw her like a year ago out of New Bedford and it was covered. When asked about BBBJ, she gave me a ton of attitude about it and didn't offer an upcharge so guessing its not on table.
    Definitely not on the table. She has been doing this for a long time and has never been anything but everything covered. She is at least forthright about it.

  8. #13276

    Lily

    Met with her on Monday. 100 Qv. She's adorable, photos are accurate. Short hair and goth makeup may not be for everyone. Says she's a Boston gal and considering doing a semi-regular thing here. Extended stay in Warwick. She's tight. Didn't kiss so I'm not sure if that flies with her. Very nice DATY / facesitting followed by a short session of cowgirl. Tight tight. Will repeat.


  9. #13275

    Any info on this one?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/501044362377

    Prices seem to good to be true with a body like that. Details? Anyone dream of her before?

  10. #13274

    40 jj

    I was curious if anyone has seen her. She has been posting forever and a day haven't seen any info. I am have been wanting to see her but no info.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/498514854426

  11. #13273

    The Code

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    $200 for a BBBJ!
    Buck-twenty. Not 200. Fucking code. There's no point in it, but everybody feels the need to use it!!

  12. #13272
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    She drives, Low end hotel. She won't go back to JB, told her about cop magnet there. Seems new to this. Sweet solid woman.
    What's her body like? Firm? Chubby? Big ass? No ass?

  13. #13271
    Quote Originally Posted by BobBudz  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely real. Had a quick visit with her a couple of months ago. Very nice girl, only does ours and car dates. BBBJ was great, wasn't able to last long. $. 2 was the damage. Little pricey but was prompt and pleasant.
    $200 for a BBBJ!

  14. #13270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Saw her like a year ago out of New Bedford and it was covered. When asked about BBBJ, she gave me a ton of attitude about it and didn't offer an upcharge so guessing its not on table.
    Ya whenever these girls don't tell what service they offer. I don't bother cause the chance are they only do cover everything. And if I'm paying $80 or $100 to see any of them. I'm not paying to get cover blowjob. So thank God you clarified that for me.

  15. #13269
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone that seeing Michelle knows if she does BBBJ. Usually when these girls don't post what service they offer Usually mean they either don't or they want people to pay extra.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/508438925522
    Saw her like a year ago out of New Bedford and it was covered. When asked about BBBJ, she gave me a ton of attitude about it and didn't offer an upcharge so guessing its not on table.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape