Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 1286 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/501044362377

    Prices seem to good to be true with a body like that. Details? Anyone dream of her before?
    I think I reviewed her 3 weeks ago but not sure. Do not waste your time. She will try everything in her power to get the money and kick you out. She will promised free service or says she'll do this and tbat. I saw her twice and not once was I comfortable with her. I figured 1st visit was just me being paranoid cause of the apartment she was in. But it wasn't that. So we did again and she said no one was home. The minute we got naked and got on the bed. I heard voice in the kitchen. So I wasn't comfortable. But luckily I don't pay these hoes more than $80.

    Also, if you want to fuck a big ads with a good price.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/035324994464

    Almost same type of body. But this one enjoy herself and was into the sex.

  2. #13277

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Saw her like a year ago out of New Bedford and it was covered. When asked about BBBJ, she gave me a ton of attitude about it and didn't offer an upcharge so guessing its not on table.
    Definitely not on the table. She has been doing this for a long time and has never been anything but everything covered. She is at least forthright about it.

  3. #13276

    Lily

    Met with her on Monday. 100 Qv. She's adorable, photos are accurate. Short hair and goth makeup may not be for everyone. Says she's a Boston gal and considering doing a semi-regular thing here. Extended stay in Warwick. She's tight. Didn't kiss so I'm not sure if that flies with her. Very nice DATY / facesitting followed by a short session of cowgirl. Tight tight. Will repeat.


  4. #13275

    Any info on this one?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/501044362377

    Prices seem to good to be true with a body like that. Details? Anyone dream of her before?

  5. #13274

    40 jj

    I was curious if anyone has seen her. She has been posting forever and a day haven't seen any info. I am have been wanting to see her but no info.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/498514854426

  6. #13273

    The Code

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    $200 for a BBBJ!
    Buck-twenty. Not 200. Fucking code. There's no point in it, but everybody feels the need to use it!!

  7. #13272
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    She drives, Low end hotel. She won't go back to JB, told her about cop magnet there. Seems new to this. Sweet solid woman.
    What's her body like? Firm? Chubby? Big ass? No ass?

  8. #13271
    Quote Originally Posted by BobBudz  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely real. Had a quick visit with her a couple of months ago. Very nice girl, only does ours and car dates. BBBJ was great, wasn't able to last long. $. 2 was the damage. Little pricey but was prompt and pleasant.
    $200 for a BBBJ!

  9. #13270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Saw her like a year ago out of New Bedford and it was covered. When asked about BBBJ, she gave me a ton of attitude about it and didn't offer an upcharge so guessing its not on table.
    Ya whenever these girls don't tell what service they offer. I don't bother cause the chance are they only do cover everything. And if I'm paying $80 or $100 to see any of them. I'm not paying to get cover blowjob. So thank God you clarified that for me.

  10. #13269
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone that seeing Michelle knows if she does BBBJ. Usually when these girls don't post what service they offer Usually mean they either don't or they want people to pay extra.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/508438925522
    Saw her like a year ago out of New Bedford and it was covered. When asked about BBBJ, she gave me a ton of attitude about it and didn't offer an upcharge so guessing its not on table.

  11. #13268
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer321  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely real. Had a quick visit with her a couple of months ago. Very nice girl, only does ours and car dates. BBBJ was great, wasn't able to last long. $. 2 was the damage. Little pricey but was prompt and pleasant.

  12. #13267

    Visiting big tits

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...8864.htm?cat=1

    I'm a big naturals guy, so I TOFTT.

    Face 6, tits huge but some sag. But if a paunch.

    No kissing. Made me shower first, then weird not very good brief massage (she insisted).

    Very robotic. Everything covered.

    $400/ hr and decided to finish up quickly because it wasn't fun.

    Avoid.

  13. #13266

    Info

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/243299966722

    Any info on this one? Real or fake?

    Thanks!

  14. #13265

  15. #13264
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    What is her incall like? I saw her last year in March as an UTR and it was pick her up in Providence, notell on Jefferson Blvd then returned to Providence. I'm curious if this has changed.
    She drives, Low end hotel. She won't go back to JB, told her about cop magnet there. Seems new to this. Sweet solid woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape