Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 5137
-
02-28-21 20:07 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 378Kendra Love
My apologies in advance if she's been discussed here before. Link below. I can't seem to find much on Kendra Love on here. Has anyone had experience with her lately? What I have read doesn't sound too promising but I think they may have been discussing a different Kendra from a couple years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm mistaken. I know this one has been around for a while and the other board has a couple of decent reviews on her. TBH I don't really trust that board.
https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/f...491.htm?cat=56
-
02-28-21 16:47 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 33That's good, she seems like a good kid who was going through a bad time. Hopefully, she's doing better.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 16:37 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 302She is definitely reading this board!
Her room was very clean.
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 11:28 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 71Jackie
Not if she were the last woman on earth.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 09:59 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 33Slim Thick
It's most likely Emma who posts almost daily as slim thick in Manchester. If you scroll down a few posts you will find a link. I also reviewed her awhile back, and yes she's real. I saw her a second time not too long ago and won't be back unless she does the bare minimum of cleaning up and keeping her apartment / sleeping area hygienic, or offers outs. She is clean but her place wasn't, and for what it's worth I'm not a clean freak and normal clutter doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 16:26 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 31Juicy
Quoted my 100 for hh but took so long to get back to me that I had moved on. Ad said Concord but she texted she was in Manchester. That's all I got.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 16:16 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 2109Fiasco
Which thread?
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 13:11 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 199Who is real?
If you say she is real, great! But, who is it? There is no link or pic!
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 12:34 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 302She's Real
I'm not posting stuff on here anymore because of the fiasco SA thread. The ad is real and so are the pictures. She said she didn't write the review her friend did. You guys can go see her and find out for yourselves but she is real and has a smoking little body.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 18:52 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 60-MassGuy
I'm thinkin it could be our Uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 12:39 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 199No details
I think this is BS or self promotion. However, there is no indication of who it has so none of it matters. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 08:50 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 170Hey Nick, I'm with you
Very First post. Sounds like self promotion to me. Very well written, but light on details, about any services rendered.
Originally Posted by Mamabicho
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 08:39 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 181Manchester Girl
Based on that "review" and her latest ad I think Emma found the board and got her own place.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
P.S. I think spinner would get more attention then slim thick.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/511818377788
-
02-25-21 08:02 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 133Manchester girl
Can you provide a little more information on who she is? Maybe a link to her advertisement? Rates? Services? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL.
Originally Posted by Mamabicho
[View Original Post]
(though, this review sounds like it came from the actual provider!) hmmmm
-
02-25-21 06:23 #1958Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.











Reply With Quote




