Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 26401
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13441

    Draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Your exactly right. We control the price not them. Remember we have the cash!!
    We have the cash, but they have the p*ssy. I'd consider that a draw at best. You can have a pocketful of cash, but Andrew Jackson isn't giving you a BBBJ.

    HS.

  2. #13440
    Always Google Image search the selfies used in these ads. The pics are of Sarah Greenmore from the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/175324105756

    I posted a report in the rip off section. Technically, I didn't get ripped off but I ended up buying $200 worth of gift cards. She wanted me to scratch off the part that covers the activation number, photograph that and text the picture to her. I wasn't that stupid. It wasted about an hour of my time.

  3. #13439

    Well said

    Your exactly right. We control the price not them. Remember we have the cash!!

  4. #13438
    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of going premium to recover from the last encounter I recently reported on. Anyone have history here.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6249824.htm?cat=1
    Met up with her recently and had a good experience. She's from Brazil, tall, passionate and wears lingerie all day. Most of the boxes are checked lfk, BBBJ, daty. Her English is decent enough and very sweet. Looks like she extended her stay a few more days. Hope she returns but did say she'd be headed back home in a couple months. Hope that helps. Enjoy.

  5. #13437

    Please please put some work into it.

    I really hope that was for an all nighter for that kind of money. I talked to her for 10 min and had 30 min for $. This is kicking a dead horse, but to avoid prices spiraling upwards (which I have been noticing for awhile now and this is the reason why) it would really benefit everyone if we all put in the effort of a little negotiation. Then again, if you feel that an alcoholic junky is worth that kind of money, good for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/906687482848

    Texted and followed with a call. Left a voice mail. She eventually answered my text. Went back and forth with the texts because the posting I had responded to, was from around 2 AM on 2/24. She was suspicious, because she said she didn't have an ad up, I contacted her around 8pm on 2/24. She is very cautious as she had been robbed in the past. It was a confusing texting conversation. I asked for incall, she uses a notel on 27th street where I met her, someone drove her. It took me awhile to figure that out. She had alcohol on her breath but was coherent. She really seemed to get into it and I think the alcohol had something to do with that. Pics are accurate, she is petite, probably considered a spinner (very small breasts, hardly any ass, but moves well). I will repeat, but next time she will come to my place. She has a car, except it was in the shop. Drives herself. $225. Please treat her well.

  6. #13436

    Think of upgraded experience.

    Thinking of going premium to recover from the last encounter I recently reported on. Anyone have history here.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6249824.htm?cat=1

  7. #13435
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    That is super disappointing, she looks smoking hot in the pictures! What was the damage?
    Damage was $hh.

  8. #13434

    Katt santoro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    Thanks BEERTOWN.
    Had her for outcall a few times awhile back, not bad overall performance, decent body, her pics are her but with makeup she never was "prettied" up when she visited me, only downfall I didn't like was her real / long term boyfriend would bring her to our meets and I was very uncomfortable knowing that, I mean what kind of "boyfriend" would bring his lady to fuck another guy?

  9. #13433

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/175324105756

    I posted a report in the rip off section. Technically, I didn't get ripped off but I ended up buying $200 worth of gift cards. She wanted me to scratch off the part that covers the activation number, photograph that and text the picture to her. I wasn't that stupid. It wasted about an hour of my time.
    She pulled the same shit on me about six months ago (before I was a member here) used the cards to pay for legit ladies that would come visit me.

  10. #13432
    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out. WILL NOT REPEAT. Visit was out of my curiosity. Anyhow something grossly weird to me happened that some here might like. Issues here with her poop shoot. Seems she had kids to drop off at the pool that were waving at me as I drove from behind. Which is the only reason I will not repeat. First time for everything and I couldn't stomach it. Honestly can't get the site out my head I may never go this position again LOL. However nice MILF attitude wise.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...cago/59119790/
    That is super disappointing, she looks smoking hot in the pictures! What was the damage?

  11. #13431

    Asian spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Sorry Asian spinner.

  12. #13430

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out. WILL NOT REPEAT. Visit was out of my curiosity. Anyhow something grossly weird to me happened that some here might like. Issues here with her poop shoot. Seems she had kids to drop off at the pool that were waving at me as I drove from behind. Which is the only reason I will not repeat. First time for everything and I couldn't stomach it. Honestly can't get the site out my head I may never go this position again LOL. However nice MILF attitude wise.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...cago/59119790/
    Thanks for the laugh! Sorry for your misfortune though. Still laughing.

  13. #13429
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    120. Poor massage, striptease (emphasis on "tease), crappy HJ finish. No touching. Absolutely will not do more, from what she told me. Meyabe you have better luck.
    Uhm. . . Yikes!

  14. #13428

    Bond requirements

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Just going through my bookmarks. If this is her; the ad is still on STG: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/573909980108.

    Bookmarked the ad but probably good that I did not follow through. Damn hot body though!
    If she is out on bond they may have limits set that she can't visit those websites or activities and if she did that would be felony bail jumping. It could also be that when they took her phone and computer she lost the access to the verification part to modify, delete the ads. Not to mention that ad is from 2019.

  15. #13427
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper80  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany has been officially charged with prostitution and other felony charges. The D. A's office does have her phone and computer. Her first court appearance will be on 2/9/21. Just giving a heads up to all her regulars.
    Just going through my bookmarks. If this is her; the ad is still on STG: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/573909980108.

    Bookmarked the ad but probably good that I did not follow through. Damn hot body though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape