Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 1366 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13434

    Katt santoro

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    Thanks BEERTOWN.
    Had her for outcall a few times awhile back, not bad overall performance, decent body, her pics are her but with makeup she never was "prettied" up when she visited me, only downfall I didn't like was her real / long term boyfriend would bring her to our meets and I was very uncomfortable knowing that, I mean what kind of "boyfriend" would bring his lady to fuck another guy?

  2. #13433

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/175324105756

    I posted a report in the rip off section. Technically, I didn't get ripped off but I ended up buying $200 worth of gift cards. She wanted me to scratch off the part that covers the activation number, photograph that and text the picture to her. I wasn't that stupid. It wasted about an hour of my time.
    She pulled the same shit on me about six months ago (before I was a member here) used the cards to pay for legit ladies that would come visit me.

  3. #13432
    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out. WILL NOT REPEAT. Visit was out of my curiosity. Anyhow something grossly weird to me happened that some here might like. Issues here with her poop shoot. Seems she had kids to drop off at the pool that were waving at me as I drove from behind. Which is the only reason I will not repeat. First time for everything and I couldn't stomach it. Honestly can't get the site out my head I may never go this position again LOL. However nice MILF attitude wise.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...cago/59119790/
    That is super disappointing, she looks smoking hot in the pictures! What was the damage?

  4. #13431

    Asian spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Sorry Asian spinner.

  5. #13430

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out. WILL NOT REPEAT. Visit was out of my curiosity. Anyhow something grossly weird to me happened that some here might like. Issues here with her poop shoot. Seems she had kids to drop off at the pool that were waving at me as I drove from behind. Which is the only reason I will not repeat. First time for everything and I couldn't stomach it. Honestly can't get the site out my head I may never go this position again LOL. However nice MILF attitude wise.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...cago/59119790/
    Thanks for the laugh! Sorry for your misfortune though. Still laughing.

  6. #13429
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    120. Poor massage, striptease (emphasis on "tease), crappy HJ finish. No touching. Absolutely will not do more, from what she told me. Meyabe you have better luck.
    Uhm. . . Yikes!

  7. #13428

    Bond requirements

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Just going through my bookmarks. If this is her; the ad is still on STG: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/573909980108.

    Bookmarked the ad but probably good that I did not follow through. Damn hot body though!
    If she is out on bond they may have limits set that she can't visit those websites or activities and if she did that would be felony bail jumping. It could also be that when they took her phone and computer she lost the access to the verification part to modify, delete the ads. Not to mention that ad is from 2019.

  8. #13427
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper80  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany has been officially charged with prostitution and other felony charges. The D. A's office does have her phone and computer. Her first court appearance will be on 2/9/21. Just giving a heads up to all her regulars.
    Just going through my bookmarks. If this is her; the ad is still on STG: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/573909980108.

    Bookmarked the ad but probably good that I did not follow through. Damn hot body though!

  9. #13426
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Martina Herera

    Saw her at an upscale hotel in Milwaukee. The pics are definitely her and her body is a solid 9 And that's where the good part ends.

    First she had me shower, not a big deal but I had showered an hour before and I told her that. That's when I realised there was a language barrier. After the shower we got down to business she Got out a cover and I said I brought my own because I am a little thicker, she just smiled and didn't understand. She likes to do a little strip tease and then starts with CBJ, then she kind of straddles me and slides in.

    She has some kind of phobia about germs or whatnot because she is constantly stopping and pulling on the cover with a baby wipe. It got really annoying.

    She got on the bed for mish, and I asked for DATY- puzzled look, hehe no- so started mish and she puts her hand down there and holds on to the cover for dear life. Couldn't get in decently and it was uncomfortable, I said you can move your hand it's not going to come off- puzzled look hehe. I said let's do doggy so she grabs a baby wipe, more wiping and pulling on the cover.

    Start doggie and her hand is back there again and this time it's even worse could even get halfway in holding on like that, I tried to push her hand away and she had a death grip on a little Johnny. After about a minute she stopped and turned around and finished with a HJ. A $$50 HJ.

    Overall my worst experience with a VIP provider. I am glad I bargained for the half hour, an hour would have been a total waste of time with her. YMMV but I don't think so.

  10. #13425
    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    So have not seen a report on this one. Have chatted with her a little and seem all good. Please help.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/041988118541
    120. Poor massage, striptease (emphasis on "tease), crappy HJ finish. No touching. Absolutely will not do more, from what she told me. Meyabe you have better luck.

  11. #13424

    Return to sender

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out. WILL NOT REPEAT. Visit was out of my curiosity. Anyhow something grossly weird to me happened that some here might like. Issues here with her poop shoot. Seems she had kids to drop off at the pool that were waving at me as I drove from behind. Which is the only reason I will not repeat. First time for everything and I couldn't stomach it. Honestly can't get the site out my head I may never go this position again LOL. However nice MILF attitude wise.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...cago/59119790/
    You got to push those kids back in!

  12. #13423
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/175324105756

    I posted a report in the rip off section. Technically, I didn't get ripped off but I ended up buying $200 worth of gift cards. She wanted me to scratch off the part that covers the activation number, photograph that and text the picture to her. I wasn't that stupid. It wasted about an hour of my time.
    Sucks that she or he (did you actually talk to someone or just text?) tried that. Anytime they ask for a card it's certainly a scam. The other major red flag was how the post was written.

    When you see an ad that says stuff like " I'm your freaky toy, I love having sex from the back and it my favorite position. I love getting my ass gripped and slap and I'm 100% real. My Head. Good and my pussy great if you want to fuck real good. " chances are it's a scam. Most will be very discrete in their ads.

    At least you realized it scam before they were able to actually rip you off. Don't feel too bad many of us have been ripped off at least once and usually in a more sketchy and sometimes scary situation where their life is actually in danger.

  13. #13422

    Last Call

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/906687482848

    Texted and followed with a call. Left a voice mail. She eventually answered my text. Went back and forth with the texts because the posting I had responded to, was from around 2 AM on 2/24. She was suspicious, because she said she didn't have an ad up, I contacted her around 8pm on 2/24. She is very cautious as she had been robbed in the past. It was a confusing texting conversation. I asked for incall, she uses a notel on 27th street where I met her, someone drove her. It took me awhile to figure that out. She had alcohol on her breath but was coherent. She really seemed to get into it and I think the alcohol had something to do with that. Pics are accurate, she is petite, probably considered a spinner (very small breasts, hardly any ass, but moves well). I will repeat, but next time she will come to my place. She has a car, except it was in the shop. Drives herself. $225. Please treat her well.

  14. #13421

    Hailey

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/175324105756

    I posted a report in the rip off section. Technically, I didn't get ripped off but I ended up buying $200 worth of gift cards. She wanted me to scratch off the part that covers the activation number, photograph that and text the picture to her. I wasn't that stupid. It wasted about an hour of my time.

  15. #13420

    Been a minute

    Went to check out. WILL NOT REPEAT. Visit was out of my curiosity. Anyhow something grossly weird to me happened that some here might like. Issues here with her poop shoot. Seems she had kids to drop off at the pool that were waving at me as I drove from behind. Which is the only reason I will not repeat. First time for everything and I couldn't stomach it. Honestly can't get the site out my head I may never go this position again LOL. However nice MILF attitude wise.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...cago/59119790/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape