Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Escort Review: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Submit Review
Page 166 of 527 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 7898
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5423
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Just be glad that her friends didn't pull a gun on you, like the 1st forum member who posted about her.
    Dude, drop an anonymous report with the tag numbers. I'm sure they'll get pulled over with the aforementioned gun and drugs.

  2. #5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c825b...0-fd3ad8a0da67

    Good Lord. I hope she sucks in bed, because no woman should look that good and be good at anything else.
    I'm sure you might scoff and think I sound like I'm full of shit, but not all of us are into the tall blonde bimbo type. Face wise she's pretty average. No idea how nice her ass is.

    I guess I would contact her but here's what I expect she's like, if she's real: weak personality in person (until she knows you're loaded, anyway), looking for a serious penny, and as you said she looks like a dead fish performer. Too tall for me, I'm an average height guy and like them short. Unwilling to drool, spit, and gag. Unwilling to drench the jimmies by way of gagging and letting the spit drool down the shaft. I had a great, petite, 6/7 in the face girl give the one of the sloppiest blows I've had in a serious amount of time. She was also dripping, dripping, dripping wet and let me raw her. Also had a bit more melanin and that's my type, or an Asian girls. I thought the blonde white girl had fallen out of favor for most, I guess not?

    Anyways, my point is that I prefer an average looker with a quality attitude and quality performance. Think Chevy SS vs an Ecoboost Mustang. One is unflashy with a beautiful 6. 2 L v8 under the hood, wrapped in the body of a plain looking sedan. The other looks like an American muscle car but has a soul-less 4 cylinder turbo under the hood.

  3. #5421

    Platonic!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c825b...0-fd3ad8a0da67

    Good Lord. I hope she sucks in bed, because no woman should look that good and be good at anything else.
    The real question is how do you put that pic up as primary and say platonic? Mmmmm here is something yummy, but you can't have none!! That's just mean.

  4. #5420

    How many of you are shooting your shot with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c825b...0-fd3ad8a0da67

    Good Lord. I hope she sucks in bed, because no woman should look that good and be good at anything else.

  5. #5419
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Well, racism can permeate any part of society. Even the ass for cash unerworld we're in. I actually once had an Indian chick from back in the BP days basically say, I usually only charge 2, but since you're black, it's 4. LOL, and she actually thought I was pressed enough to do it. I was not.

    Plenty of SB's have various racial preferences but I haven't run into too much of a problem. If they have a problem with your race, they usually don't bother responding to you. But on occasion just to try and not waste more time I use the search filter to include ladies that have put "all ethnicities" on their profile.
    Most times you are charged a premium because of the 'size' associated with the Race. I have had someone turn me down because of the 'size' associated with my race and not because she was racist, she said she could not stand take the pain.

  6. #5418

    Absolutely

    I always send the uber myself. I never send them money for one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Never sent money even for uber. If they ask for uber money tell them that you will sent a uber to them using your own uber app. Tell them if they are worry about giving out address. Just use a location a block away. This will weed out all the uber scammer. If they keep pushing just tell them you been scammed before. Any girl who is so hard up that has no money for uber will normally be ok with you picking them up. Remember hold your ground. If they ask for you to sent money to show you you are real. Tell them $1-$5 show that you are as real as if you sent $50 plus. I had one girl I sent $5 pan out, and the scammers will just get piss off and move on. It's better to just cut your losts and move on you don't want to waste anymore time and money with scammers.

  7. #5417

    Any intel. Lonely Meme 26

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a98bb...d-175e52cfd0e3

    I get the feeling she's a lowkey all star. Anyone have insight into her?

  8. #5416

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Just be glad that her friends didn't pull a gun on you, like the 1st forum member who posted about her.
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She's been written up on the NoVa site as a thief. She keeps changing her profile, but those are her pics. Sorry you missed the warning!
    Damn! I guess I should RTFF thanks for the heads up.

  9. #5415

    Thief strikes again

    Just be glad that her friends didn't pull a gun on you, like the 1st forum member who posted about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    So this one https://www.seeking.com/member/0c3f6...b-211c72f226c4 reached out to me, talked a good talk, agreed on $300 ppm. Sent me an address in Herndon and drove out to meet her tonight. Text her when I arrive and she says she'll be right out. Was wearing a mask so not sure if she's the one in the photos but hair looks about right. Tells me she needs to get me into reserved parking so we hope into my car and drive around to a spot. Then she says she needs the all money in the envelope before we head up. Started smelling something fishy so I say how about I put $100 in the envelope and she gets the rest in the apartment. She agrees and we start walking to the apartment. As we approach a parked car that was running, she suddenly takes off, hops in the car and speeds off. I could have chased and caught her but she did catch me by surprise and I wasn't in the mood for an altercation. Got the license tags and might try to search it down but at this point I don't want to waste anymore time on this worthless piece of shit. I'm a believer of karma and what goes around comes around. I'm not going to try and get her profile down as I want her to continue running this scam as I'm sure it's going to catch up with her as someone is going to give her a beating she deserves. Am putting her photos out there so anyone who runs into her knows. She goes by Andrea.

  10. #5414

    Ripoff Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    So this one https://www.seeking.com/member/0c3f6...b-211c72f226c4 reached out to me, talked a good talk, agreed on $300 ppm. Sent me an address in Herndon and drove out to meet her tonight. Text her when I arrive and she says she'll be right out. Was wearing a mask so not sure if she's the one in the photos but hair looks about right. Tells me she needs to get me into reserved parking so we hope into my car and drive around to a spot. Then she says she needs the all money in the envelope before we head up. Started smelling something fishy so I say how about I put $100 in the envelope and she gets the rest in the apartment. She agrees and we start walking to the apartment. As we approach a parked car that was running, she suddenly takes off, hops in the car and speeds off. I could have chased and caught her but she did catch me by surprise and I wasn't in the mood for an altercation. Got the license tags and might try to search it down but at this point I don't want to waste anymore time on this worthless piece of shit. I'm a believer of karma and what goes around comes around. I'm not going to try and get her profile down as I want her to continue running this scam as I'm sure it's going to catch up with her as someone is going to give her a beating she deserves. Am putting her photos out there so anyone who runs into her knows. She goes by Andrea.
    She's been written up on the NoVa site as a thief. She keeps changing her profile, but those are her pics. Sorry you missed the warning!

  11. #5413

    AndreaW21 Ripoff scam

    So this one https://www.seeking.com/member/0c3f6...b-211c72f226c4 reached out to me, talked a good talk, agreed on $300 ppm. Sent me an address in Herndon and drove out to meet her tonight. Text her when I arrive and she says she'll be right out. Was wearing a mask so not sure if she's the one in the photos but hair looks about right. Tells me she needs to get me into reserved parking so we hope into my car and drive around to a spot. Then she says she needs the all money in the envelope before we head up. Started smelling something fishy so I say how about I put $100 in the envelope and she gets the rest in the apartment. She agrees and we start walking to the apartment. As we approach a parked car that was running, she suddenly takes off, hops in the car and speeds off. I could have chased and caught her but she did catch me by surprise and I wasn't in the mood for an altercation. Got the license tags and might try to search it down but at this point I don't want to waste anymore time on this worthless piece of shit. I'm a believer of karma and what goes around comes around. I'm not going to try and get her profile down as I want her to continue running this scam as I'm sure it's going to catch up with her as someone is going to give her a beating she deserves. Am putting her photos out there so anyone who runs into her knows. She goes by Andrea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6032d8ca4afdd3.11773758.jpg‎   6032d8cb6416c8.40999879.jpg‎   6032d8cce4d294.78159239.jpg‎   6032d8cb5b82c5.85431686.jpg‎  

  12. #5412

    Never sent money

    Never sent money even for uber. If they ask for uber money tell them that you will sent a uber to them using your own uber app. Tell them if they are worry about giving out address. Just use a location a block away. This will weed out all the uber scammer. If they keep pushing just tell them you been scammed before. Any girl who is so hard up that has no money for uber will normally be ok with you picking them up. Remember hold your ground. If they ask for you to sent money to show you you are real. Tell them $1-$5 show that you are as real as if you sent $50 plus. I had one girl I sent $5 pan out, and the scammers will just get piss off and move on. It's better to just cut your losts and move on you don't want to waste anymore time and money with scammers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef1d3...4-a4088347d636

    This one never showed. Spent the week texting. Sent her 25 bucks for an uber and got the I'm on way msg. Luckily I never book until they're in front of me. Figured I'd see how on the up and up she was by requesting a cash app refund for my 25 dollars. She declined.

    ELotus is real and a good time.

    Average looking (maybe).

    Wet BBBJDT.

    Double twist while sucking.

    Super wet but definitely has mileage on her.

    Good time- doubt I'll repeat. Strictly because of not having real physical attraction for her.

    Schmoney Cat. Disappeared on me.

    Still working the others on the list.

  13. #5411

    Thanks

    Thanks for providing the good intel my brother. I've viewed other boards and have disappointed in the lack of intel on this board. Keep up the good work! I'll post in the days to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef1d3...4-a4088347d636

    This one never showed. Spent the week texting. Sent her 25 bucks for an uber and got the I'm on way msg. Luckily I never book until they're in front of me. Figured I'd see how on the up and up she was by requesting a cash app refund for my 25 dollars. She declined.

    ELotus is real and a good time.

    Average looking (maybe).

    Wet BBBJDT.

    Double twist while sucking.

    Super wet but definitely has mileage on her.

    Good time- doubt I'll repeat. Strictly because of not having real physical attraction for her.

    Schmoney Cat. Disappeared on me.

    Still working the others on the list.

  14. #5410

    Update on my things to do list

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef1d3...4-a4088347d636

    This one never showed. Spent the week texting. Sent her 25 bucks for an uber and got the I'm on way msg. Luckily I never book until they're in front of me. Figured I'd see how on the up and up she was by requesting a cash app refund for my 25 dollars. She declined.

    ELotus is real and a good time.

    Average looking (maybe).

    Wet BBBJDT.

    Double twist while sucking.

    Super wet but definitely has mileage on her.

    Good time- doubt I'll repeat. Strictly because of not having real physical attraction for her.

    Schmoney Cat. Disappeared on me.

    Still working the others on the list.

  15. #5409

    Browneyes28

    Has anyone seen Browneyes28? DTF and wanted to meet right away. Feels like a pro.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9bea8...8-3745e5a55501

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape