Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 32178
-
02-24-21 23:17 #18048Senior Member

Posts: 594Thanks again. I checked the location on Google maps, there are 6 other places listed within a couple miles. Must be a lot of sore muscles in NoVa.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 22:18 #18047Senior Member

Posts: 54Thai lady rubratings info
Following up on GilBang's excellent advice, the I'd for this lady on rubratings is #201479. I could not figure out how to make this a link.
Originally Posted by Ian1974
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 18:33 #18046Senior Member

Posts: 54Correct girl
Yes, this is the lady. Thanks for the advice.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 17:49 #18045Senior Member

Posts: 143DC Rub Ratings
Try:
Originally Posted by Moose1989
[View Original Post]
https://dc.rubratings.com/
-
02-24-21 16:48 #18044Senior Member

Posts: 263Friendly advice, links help your reports. Is this the provider you're referring to? I searched online for 'Miki rubratings' figured the result in Tysons would be it: https://dc.rubratings.com/151503.
Originally Posted by Ian1974
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 14:45 #18043Regular Member

Posts: 3Jiafu spa
Hello everybody. I'm a long time lurker but this is my first time posting. Been in the game a long time from my days in Nj, Phila, ac. Other day I was at jiafu spa in sterling. Drew Elli nice Chinese lady probably late 30's to early 40's. Good massage and nice Conversation while getting massage. 60 $ for hour. Not much on the menu just nova. Has anyone had better luck.
-
02-24-21 14:39 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 206Ymmv
I have never received a BJ here just utc nova and daty. I'm not paying chicks extra money to eat their pussy anymore. I only did it to try to secure cfs, have even brought my own cover and got refused.
Originally Posted by HellBoyX
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 14:12 #18041Regular Member

Posts: 21Went to Franconia Wellness and had a similar experience. Got MMS and paid. 80 for 1 hr. HJ with. 60 tip. Went early on the weekend, didn't even open until 11 ish. MMS said other girls wouldn't be there until that afternoon sadly. If you plan to go, do so after 3 or 4 PM.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
On an unrelated note, anyone know of any places with non-asian staff that does extras? Been a long time since I was anything but team yellow but had a craving recently.
-
02-24-21 13:44 #18040Regular Member

Posts: 21Any non-asian massage places that do extras in the area? Preferably around Fairfax / Chantilly.
P.S. Went to Franconia Wellness recently, sadly only MMS was working but she did a damn good job. Told me to come back when there was another girl working and she would set me up.
-
02-24-21 13:38 #18039Regular Member

Posts: 3Chloe BG
I'm looking for Chloe too. Anyone who's aware would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by FotoMaker
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 13:21 #18038Senior Member

Posts: 197Thanks for the info! Best of luck to you.
I'm pretty sire Miko's does not have a table shower, Not sure how many of your observations are current, I would say that Far East and the places 'around the corner' from Best have all gone down hill with the pandemic.
Originally Posted by ChefMan2019
[View Original Post]
But thanks for the information and be well!
--BE.
-
02-24-21 12:29 #18037Senior Member

Posts: 346Seven Accupressure
Is this place still open? Its always been a great place and it even has a sauna. Few months ago there was no answer at the door and I'm not willing to make the drive again until I hear from others that its business as usual.
-
02-24-21 11:15 #18036Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks
Thanks for the report. I've attempted to utilize their services, but was told that they are full and to come back later, the two times I have tried. With that said, RM reports indicated that a BJ was available, but this looks to be inaccurate. Thanks for saving me a trip and $.
Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:22 #18035Senior Member

Posts: 467She goes by Linda and is at Angel Therapy in Fairfax.
Originally Posted by ChineseConJuro
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:11 #18034Senior Member

Posts: 220Phone apps
I like textnow because I can have different accounts with different emails. If you are signed in on your regular email, then there is no trace of the account with your "hobby email". You can also just delete the app and reload it when you want. Am trying sudo but looks like I need to pay and have not figured out how to hide it. I see from some reviews that some girls can tell if you are calling from an App. Anyone know how they know? Maybe folks were trying to use google voice? I think folks can tell when you use google voice. Not sure on the others. Would love a thread just on apps and tools. Would be good for some of us.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





