Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 5137
-
02-25-21 00:40 #1957Regular Member

Posts: 2Wonderful experience with Manchester girl
Such a relief to finally find a young beautiful local girl who has her own place and doesn't move around constantly. That can be hard to find around here! Cool to see that she has put her money to good use upgrading her room to make it more inviting for her clientele. I definitely appreciate the gesture. She is definitely the girl in the photos, slim with small waist but definitely has hips. Great rounded shapely bottom. Quiet girl, but sweet and gentle. Wonderful smile. I have been back several times because I enjoy her company. Great BJ by the way she sticks by her rules and that makes me confident that she is particular about her clientele. Can't wait to see her again Friday.
-
02-24-21 20:02 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 2109Jackie
I've seen her. Not worth it in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 18:14 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 198Jaqueline?
I'm not sure of the spelling but that's Jackie or Jacquie. There's reviews on her. Can anyone else chime in. If I remember she's not that good and pretty much always on a trip. I've seen her walking a couple times but never picked her up due to how out of it she was.
Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 16:13 #1954Regular Member

Posts: 20Info / Intel
I tried to see her! Setting up appt was a consistent texting to make sure I would show up. Anyhow, got there. A nice neighborhood but the apartment hallway smelled like smoke and puke. I got to her door and she is definitely not the gal in the pictures and much heavier.
Between the smell and heavy set gal. I bolted!
-
02-24-21 12:52 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 181Is this one real? Can't find any reviews on her but she looks familiar.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/533311992882
-
02-24-21 11:49 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 177Info
There are a couple reviews on her, some day average experience and some say above average experience. If I remember correctly, there are not serious issue / red flags. Pics are definitely not her. Please share your experience, I think I might be thinking about partaking myself.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:40 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 133Any intel?
For some reason, I feel like there are reviews on her – but I can't find them.
She is not my typical first choice, but looking for something different for tomorrow! LOL. Any input would be appreciated.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/452723859926
-
02-24-21 06:45 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 29Looks familiar
I'm not sure but it looks like it could be a younger picture of the girl who used to go by the name winter or wynter something like that, I could be wrong but that s my first guess.
Originally Posted by Outdoor1647
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 15:38 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 76Nope
She doesn't look familiar to me. Sorry friend.
Originally Posted by Outdoor1647
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:44 #1948Regular Member

Posts: 13Does anyone know who this is?
Does anyone know who this is in this picture? She looks familiar just can't figure out who she is.
-
02-18-21 13:37 #1947Banned Member

Posts: 942This girl has had a very rough life. She lost her good job because she got caught shooting the junk ended up getting fired. Then she was homeless met some John on skip the games. He ends up raping her she calls the police on him and this lowlife convince the police that she was making the whole story up. The police actually arrested her. I'm not making this up because I was there and I have the police report. She now has a pimp that controls her and she's offering very minimum service. No touching no kissing nothing just a quickie and she kicks you out. I do feel bad for her but its her life choice.
Originally Posted by TommyTourist
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 10:11 #1946Banned Member

Posts: 102Stupid is as stupid does
I should have known. Thanks for the wake up call.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 07:12 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 303Read her ad for a clue.
They ask me if I'm happy are they asking me that because of the shit that's been thrown at me or do they genuinely care.
Originally Posted by TommyTourist
[View Original Post]
Anyone join her OnlyFans?
-
02-17-21 06:04 #1944Banned Member

Posts: 102Depressed girl
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/161275888278
I have some pity for these girls, but after today, I'm pretty sure I'm going to bail on these melancholic types. The service was so bad. Kept talking about her friend that shot himself in the leg whilst drunk. Seemed traumatized over it. Left really unsatisfied.
-
02-15-21 19:32 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 177Kind of?
She was present when I went to go see Gabby. I saw no indication that she wasn't a she. But I am unable to 100% confirm one way or another. She was sitting down and wearing oversized relaxing clothes so I can't even confirm her size. Sorry if this isn't too helpful, but I figure it's a little more information.
Originally Posted by Domitian
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





