Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 907 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 775 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3484

    Oxmoor Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    She had the cutest little pussy. Sad.
    What is sad? She def had the drama but she's looking good!

  2. #3483

    New Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    Has the look of a TGTBT if I've seen one, but worth asking if anyone knows.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/215898
    As far as I am concerned any ad without a Louisville telephone number is a scam. If I thought she was for real I would be first in line but I will not be calling that number.

  3. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    Has the look of a TGTBT if I've seen one, but worth asking if anyone knows.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/215898
    Looks like she got some of her English and Russian letters confused.

  4. #3481
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Is this Oxmoor Allie or is it a different Allie? I believe this was one of Ivan's gals from his joint just off Fern Valley Rd.
    Allie started with Ivan on Fern valley. Yes, that's her pic.

  5. #3480

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Is this Oxmoor Allie or is it a different Allie? I believe this was one of Ivan's gals from his joint just off Fern Valley Rd.
    Is she back in business?

  6. #3479

    New ad. TGTBT??

    Has the look of a TGTBT if I've seen one, but worth asking if anyone knows.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/215898

  7. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Is this Oxmoor Allie or is it a different Allie? I believe this was one of Ivan's gals from his joint just off Fern Valley Rd.
    She had the cutest little pussy. Sad.

  8. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Is this Oxmoor Allie or is it a different Allie? I believe this was one of Ivan's gals from his joint just off Fern Valley Rd.
    That is Oxmoor Allie. And wow what a time she is. Crazy maybe but damn what a fuck. First time I met her was with a I her dude. I still have the video of us double teaming her. Met her several times afterwards. Once she fell asleep sucking my dick. There's tons of stories about her. She's been in and out of trouble for a long time. Miss seeing her.

  9. #3476

    Is this the same Allie

    Is this Oxmoor Allie or is it a different Allie? I believe this was one of Ivan's gals from his joint just off Fern Valley Rd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2021-02-24 11.44.46.jpg‎  

  10. #3475

    Blaize?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59080644/

    Anyone seen her? No LC comments which makes me a bit nervous but looks cute as hell. I didn't see anything posted so curious.

  11. #3474

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59129301/

    I can't remember if Bree has been reviewed before. I met her this week. Texted back and forth some. She fell asleep. Imagine that. These girls do that a lot. Anyhow, finally agreed in price and time. Got to her place. She let me in wearing tights and a tank. So here's the deal. Her pics are awesome. She's good looking but her pics are definitely 30 pounds ago if not more. Not sure if it's baby damage or what. So yeah a little heavy. Very nice boobs. Make up was on spot. Apartment wasn't smoky when I walked in but when I left I noticed it as well as my coworkers when I got back. BBBJ was very good. I'd love to get that everyday. She makes lots of eye contact and smiles even with a dick in her mouth. Lots of action with the boys. Licked and kissed my chest. Just a very nice time. I was in a hurry, not her, so in the main event I pounded it like crazy. Mish because I like to see titties bounce and they sure did. Finished very nice. Cleaned up and left. I will repeat.
    I've seen her 4-5 times and hopefully as the weather gets better she'll lose the weight riding her bike; she realizes she put on some weight. She's real chill and seems happier now that she has her own place. And her skills have improved since she started a year ago for sure.

  12. #3473

    Bree

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59129301/

    I can't remember if Bree has been reviewed before. I met her this week. Texted back and forth some. She fell asleep. Imagine that. These girls do that a lot. Anyhow, finally agreed in price and time. Got to her place. She let me in wearing tights and a tank. So here's the deal. Her pics are awesome. She's good looking but her pics are definitely 30 pounds ago if not more. Not sure if it's baby damage or what. So yeah a little heavy. Very nice boobs. Make up was on spot. Apartment wasn't smoky when I walked in but when I left I noticed it as well as my coworkers when I got back. BBBJ was very good. I'd love to get that everyday. She makes lots of eye contact and smiles even with a dick in her mouth. Lots of action with the boys. Licked and kissed my chest. Just a very nice time. I was in a hurry, not her, so in the main event I pounded it like crazy. Mish because I like to see titties bounce and they sure did. Finished very nice. Cleaned up and left. I will repeat.

  13. #3472

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf9979  [View Original Post]
    Did you stop to think that maybe he used initials to weed out the ones that don't know her?
    Yes, that's a possibility, but I would guess a greater possibility is that initials are used to be cool.

  14. #3471

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by KYJohn  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody confirm that Sophie is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5022309748/1
    Saw her regularly for some time and over two years ago I just could not take her antics anymore. Yes, those pics are all years old. She's cute, but there is a lot of baggage and hassle you will go through before action takes place. Also, I was told that her baby daddy is lurking around lately and he is a bad dude. There are many others around that are much better with less risk. Do your research here on here first. Don't let a too pretty face lull you into a situation you will painfully regret. You can avoid that by being diligent here. Good luck!

  15. #3470

    Confused

    I don't have L's information that post was me telling the dude that has it to clear his inbox and send it to me as I wanted it, but after reading the review from a fellow monger that saw her I think I will pass unless someone has a recent pic of her to share because as much as I love head and pussy I just can't abide a fucked up grill. Fucked up teeth are a turn off, drug riddled teeth even more, no teeth is way better especially if she has a good set of dentures that look real and then surprises you with a gum job LOL.

    So to recap I don't have her digits, as always happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape