Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 655 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 9819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8709

    Anyone know this?

    https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/roo...283946208.html

    Someone advertising an hourly room for $40? For our hobby? Looks to be by 92nd at Layton.

  2. #8708
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else sit and watch one of the adds on the side of the Brunette with Hug Tits with a big tattoo on her right hip doing a little dance? I sat as watched it for a while wishing we had something like that around here. Good god the things I'd do to her.
    Press and hold on video and you can download it but it doesn't loop like it does on the page, those boobs are amazing and such a cute dance.

  3. #8707
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else sit and watch one of the adds on the side of the Brunette with Hug Tits with a big tattoo on her right hip doing a little dance? I sat as watched it for a while wishing we had something like that around here. Good god the things I'd do to her.
    Gabby Carter.

  4. #8706

    My goodness

    Anyone else sit and watch one of the adds on the side of the Brunette with Hug Tits with a big tattoo on her right hip doing a little dance? I sat as watched it for a while wishing we had something like that around here. Good god the things I'd do to her.

  5. #8705

    That worked

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    Make sure the Remember Me option is selected when you log on. This is what cured log offs for me.
    That worked. Thank you.

  6. #8704

    Log in

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    I have been experiencing an annoying problem with the site. When I log in, a page (forum) with the states shows up. I click on Wisconsin and I'm taken to the Wisconsin page, but I'm logged off. The same thing happens if I click on "front page" and then Milwaukee. Once I'm on the Wisconsin page, I log back in and it is fine.
    Make sure the Remember Me option is selected when you log on. This is what cured log offs for me.

  7. #8703

    Solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    I have been experiencing an annoying problem with the site. When I log in, a page (forum) with the states shows up. I click on Wisconsin and I'm taken to the Wisconsin page, but I'm logged off. The same thing happens if I click on "front page" and then Milwaukee. Once I'm on the Wisconsin page, I log back in and it is fine.
    I go to the forum and click on Wisconsin before logging in. That works.

  8. #8702

    Problem with the site

    I have been experiencing an annoying problem with the site. When I log in, a page (forum) with the states shows up. I click on Wisconsin and I'm taken to the Wisconsin page, but I'm logged off. The same thing happens if I click on "front page" and then Milwaukee. Once I'm on the Wisconsin page, I log back in and it is fine.

  9. #8701
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    PM me and I'll give you some info. I believe I have some Whatsapp numbers of Nicaraguan women too.
    Jimmy, clear out your inbox, tried to PM you. Thanks. My trip to Nica land is coming up.

  10. #8700
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    It's in Hales corners. I haven't been there but I've read on here somewhere that the main lady there does a good job. I'm going on a beach vacation in July and plan to go there to have the mini sweater removed from my back.
    Fantastic. Appreciate the reco!

  11. #8699

    Spa 21

    It's in Hales corners. I haven't been there but I've read on here somewhere that the main lady there does a good job. I'm going on a beach vacation in July and plan to go there to have the mini sweater removed from my back.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverEuphrates  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recommend someone for male waxing? This situation has turned me into a Sasquatch after 10 or so months. I'm not normally into it, but maybe it will help. LOL.

  12. #8698

    Wax Reco?

    Anybody recommend someone for male waxing? This situation has turned me into a Sasquatch after 10 or so months. I'm not normally into it, but maybe it will help. LOL.

  13. #8697

    Facebook Marketplace

    Did anyone try their hand lately with Facebook Marketplace? I'm noticing a few massage listings that would've been found on Craigslist in its heyday. Keep in mind this is Facebook, so only 3 ads in the Milwaukee area. One Latina single mom, 50-something white lady, and heavy-set AA woman. I tried one locally and had to practically close my eyes to finish. (6/10 face and 4/10 body).

    If you expand your search radius, you'll find more in Chicago.

  14. #8696
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    How does one do a review image search? I have tried and it usually does not work.

    Also, how to we copy and paste the link for a girl from SA. I have not been able to do that and have info to share.
    I use tineye, google image search and smallseotools. They work if the girl has those pictures public or similar on social media. It no worky 100%.

    I am not sure of SA but you can always take a screenshot and then run it through a exif remover https://www.verexif.com/en/.

    I figured out how to attach here and it is ok once you do.

  15. #8695

    Knowing

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Some tip to avoid ripoffs.

    There was a post a while back about how we find girls facebook, instagram, etc.

    Many girls use the same pictures in there ads they post on social media. Reverse image search those. Google instagram usernames and see what pops up.

    Also add at gmail.com and at hotmail.com to the instagram / pinterest names, email them an offer and see who responds.

    Also many girls leave their wallets, purses alone at incalls / outcalls. Ccap is your friend once you know their names.

    If these tip is not allowed please delete.
    How does one do a review image search? I have tried and it usually does not work.

    Also, how to we copy and paste the link for a girl from SA. I have not been able to do that and have info to share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape