Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 1367 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13419
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Actually I have seen them before for the same donation. It was not bad. This time the difference was the black boyfriend. I guess they do not have a good business model. Sucks anyways.
    Damn right it sucks. Bad enough you don't know who to trust, but when you can't trust someone you've seen before, this hobby is in really bad shape.

  2. #13418

    Long Time Listener, First Time Caller

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    She was posting a picture of some flappy pussy lips but now hasn't for a few days, so at times there must be more or they're just part of the show. Ya the curtains.
    I've been back and forth with her a couple times over the last couple of months. The first time, different cell number but same address, she had multiple occupied vehicles out front so I bailed. This week I was on my way and she text last minute that she had double booked. Good communicator up front, but haven't experienced the incall so my experience has been severely limited. For whatever its worth.

    Vince.

  3. #13417
    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    So have not seen a report on this one. Have chatted with her a little and seem all good. Please help.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/041988118541
    She was posting a picture of some flappy pussy lips but now hasn't for a few days, so at times there must be more or they're just part of the show. Ya the curtains.

  4. #13416

    Bad company

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    The wierd hair tatted ones baby daddy is black, and has been mentioned being arround before, but never used in a threatening manner, until now. It seems that the handful of braincells between the 3 of them figured out that it is just easier to rip people off than actually do work. Much like the Hispanic girl that has been reported as a scammer for the better part of the year, that someone right near this add reported again, there are plenty of fish that don't subscribe to this forum, and those that do not review the ripoff section.
    I never thought she was going to pull this one. I guess bad influence. The Mya or Mercedes girl of 13 and Oklahoma is being pulling that crap for awhile now.

  5. #13415

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    Thanks BEERTOWN.
    Rushed, uneventful and simply not worth it. Lately, the habit is taking the toll. Sad. She used to be great!

  6. #13414

    Seen them before for the same donation!

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    $80 for two, uh, females and you didn't think something besides their skankboxes might be fishy?
    Actually I have seen them before for the same donation. It was not bad. This time the difference was the black boyfriend. I guess they do not have a good business model. Sucks anyways.

  7. #13413

    Katt Santoro

    Any info on her?

    Thanks BEERTOWN.

  8. #13412

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/994523614080

    Her face is pretty but the picturs are old. She is a big girl. Over 200 is my guess. If she loses some weight I can see her again. If you like big girls she is good for you.
    I agree! Had an outcall with her last week was a bit disappointed on the size but not bad looking. BBBJ cim spit was all I would do with her damage was $.

  9. #13411

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    So have not seen a report on this one. Have chatted with her a little and seem all good. Please help.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/041988118541
    I saw her once as well, the extended menu is a mystery. I did a half hour stay a hour, got a Swedish massage HJ ending made a mess all over her.

  10. #13410

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    So have not seen a report on this one. Have chatted with her a little and seem all good. Please help.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/041988118541
    I have seen her. She is a nice woman. Imo looks better than pics. Safe and clean place. Not sure what's all available with her. Check out massage parlor reports. Search Bonnie.

  11. #13409

    Anyone have any info on this one

    So have not seen a report on this one. Have chatted with her a little and seem all good. Please help.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/041988118541

  12. #13408

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvatr  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times over the last 2 years, great time but never punctual, problem now she got into trouble and is living with her mom now so makes for an uncomfortable visit.
    Who are you talking about?

  13. #13407
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/581254749865

    Went to visit these girls. Donation was enticing. 80 bucks everything included with both. Got to the notel near the airport. In the room I Put donation on the dresser. The larger girl went to action Then the girl with the funky hair and tats went to the bathroom and came out with a black dude. Told me to get out. I quickly dressed and bail. Buyer beware.
    Glad to hear that you're safe.

  14. #13406

    Situational awareness

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/581254749865

    Went to visit these girls. Donation was enticing. 80 bucks everything included with both. Got to the notel near the airport. In the room I Put donation on the dresser. The larger girl went to action Then the girl with the funky hair and tats went to the bathroom and came out with a black dude. Told me to get out. I quickly dressed and bail. Buyer beware.
    Man, I'm so sorry this happened to you. Its called situational awareness. Check the ENTIRE place before getting into a compromised position. Meaning, before you pay, before you remove clothing, always always always check the place out and be ready for a surprise. When he comes out, he has the drop on you, so turn the tables and get the drop first by looking. If a girl protests, or tries to stop you, get out. Now. Had same thing happen to me years ago, but it ended differently. Be aware, be safe, and always be in control. Better days!!

  15. #13405
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/581254749865

    Went to visit these girls. Donation was enticing. 80 bucks everything included with both. Got to the notel near the airport. In the room I Put donation on the dresser. The larger girl went to action Then the girl with the funky hair and tats went to the bathroom and came out with a black dude. Told me to get out. I quickly dressed and bail. Buyer beware.
    Sorry to hear that. The dopey looking one never had good reviews but people saw her before. As others said search the place before agreeing. Make sure to bring protection of all kinds as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape