Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 37379
-
02-25-21 21:26 #20114Senior Member

Posts: 52Angelina Midtown
Saw Angelina again. Same spot in midtown. Tried asking for more extras (with further payment ofc) considering past reviews have said she does more after a few visits. Pretty much said no but in a polite way. Still hot, still a smoking body, still a good massage, still a good finish (love the naked straddle HE) and still pricey LOL. Prolly won't see her again until she officially moves her massage spot in the Livonia / Farmington / Novi area like she said just bc the drive and the place she has isn't warm enough if it's cold out LOL.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1690206
-
02-25-21 21:24 #20113Senior Member

Posts: 780Great Hands raid
I have searched pretty hard but find no news stories about recent raids. If someone has a link please post or pm.
Originally Posted by Softailrider
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 20:26 #20112Senior Member

Posts: 194Well that's one down for law enforcement and about 2000 to go.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 16:37 #20111Senior Member

Posts: 94Typical session
Your post is so like many have experienced. The 45 min. Hr session. Read the Forum. So many better options out there.
Originally Posted by BiggiePun
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 13:09 #20110Senior Member

Posts: 98Natasha
Thanks Steen451. How about a few details? The Natasha Pics at the link don't show much except a huge rack. How are they? Bolt-on or OEM? Young / old? Is she pretty, or not? Chubby, skinny, etc. , etc.
Originally Posted by Steen451
[View Original Post]
Also, what services were on the menu, and can you share cost details? Any details would be appreciated, as I have been considering a visit and would love to know more before "going in!
I'll be sure to post my experience after I see her also. PM is fine if you prefer, and thanks! Stay safe all!
-
02-25-21 12:54 #20109Senior Member

Posts: 27150
Took a break from the hobby for a while now, thinking of splurging for once. Who or what's the best I can get for 160? No FS needed.
Thanks and stay safe fellas.
-
02-25-21 08:52 #20108Regular Member

Posts: 16I saw her for the first time a few weeks ago. It did take me a few weeks to finally reach her and find a time that worked for us. I would definitely recommend though if you can get ahold of her.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 23:09 #20107Senior Member

Posts: 826Just on the 10 pm news
Great Hands Asian Spa in Macomb Twp was raided.
Stay safe guys.
-
02-24-21 21:22 #20106Senior Member

Posts: 826Lmfao
So I google the address and then pull up the google 360 pics and it shows a guy getting out of his car to, most likely, go into asian health. I just thought it was funny.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 15:56 #20105Senior Member

Posts: 450Asian Health. Novi
My forth visit here in the past couple months. 2 older ladies were there (LeeLee or Lili and Amy). Massage started with Lili. She's probably 60, not pretty but not bad either. She was very playful and gave a lot of attention to rear and under carriage. I heard the other lady come in. They talk in Chinese but she was showing me off to her. She had me flip and Amy stayed. BexMe a 4 hand massage (without requesting) and they took turns going to work. Amy is more attractive and much better body. Both allowed UTC roaming and a lot of play including prostate. Strong powerful finish. Cleaned up. Then when didn't the last 15-20 minutes on my head neck shoulders other worked my feet and legs.
My experience with the older ones is they are much better at their craft and eager to please. Definitely not as sexy as the young ones but the young ones are usually distracted or short you in time and you can tell are just not into it. These ladies could work and went over on my time.
Now as I normally go there with the usual 60 house 40 tip I was not prepared for what ended up being a 30 minute 4 hand massage. All I had was another $20 with me. So I asked them to split the 60 tip. 120 total damage. They didn't seem upset and didn't ask for more but ideally I would have at least given another $20.
So if you are not stuck on having someone younger? I'd recommend these ladies (one or both). They really did a great massage and knew how to give a proper handshake!
-
02-24-21 15:23 #20104Senior Member

Posts: 152Natasha
Keep trying. It took me a long time to get a hold of her.
Once we connected no issues.
I haven't seen her since Covid. I may need to look her up again.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 14:54 #20103Senior Member

Posts: 427Natasha- novi
Does anyone know if Natasha is seeing newbies? I'm not getting a response from her. I haven't seen her yet and wanted to sample her skills.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842
-
02-24-21 11:47 #20102Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Tall Amy
She never tried to look good, dressed down and wore a baseball cap. V. Good massage skills. No extras five years ago.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 11:12 #20101Senior Member

Posts: 427Is this Amy?
This chick looks hot. Has anyone seen her recently? Is HJ available? How is her body? Is says professional massage only in the ad but that doesn't necessarily mean it it.
Thanks.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/b...280423996.html
-
02-24-21 09:57 #20100Senior Member

Posts: 347Natasha (not Novi)
I would like to know too. I can only find 2 reviews that are completely opposite of each other on Tosluts.com and Callescort.org for the 313 number.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





