Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,776 to 17,790 of 37336
-
02-24-21 19:10 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 1084I've enjoyed her many times. Haven't seen her in probably about two years. She has a pistol tattoo on her thigh that I really liked.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 17:38 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 189Girl
That is Violet. She is not new. Look up violet or Lena. Plenty of reviews. She well worth a visit.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 17:18 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone report on her
I have a date with this young lady tomorrow. Has anyone seen her before? She seems new to the area to me.
-
02-24-21 13:24 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 54Full number
I found the add per your "how too". Thanks for the assist. However. , it blacks out the full number. Anyone have Lena number, she looks to be right up my alley.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 12:30 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 128Crystal and Lena
Go to escort index and type in Crystal's number from her ad 804-939-1622. Go to her last ad and open. The girl with the 804-878-3* is Lena. I know, it's work.
Originally Posted by AllAboard
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 11:57 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 79Fake
Very much fake. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 11:43 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 390Saw Her Again.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/471826786943 I posted about her a few days ago. Fellas, this one is competition to Winter. In my experience she tops Winter. She loves, Loves, LOVES a rough face fuck. She talks all dirty porn queen too. Daddy do you like it. Am I a good girl. Feed me. All the while she is rubbing her clit. Swallows every drop shot down her throat. Stays on the cock sucking out every last drop. She is straight up circus freak! She can be had for. 60 stays off Willis Rd.
-
02-24-21 11:26 #19554Senior Member

Posts: 189Ladies
The one in the white shirt is Stella but she is the chesterfield county jail on vacation.
Originally Posted by JustForFunnnn
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:39 #19553Regular Member

Posts: 8Info
Do you have a link for an ad? I don't have first hand information but the one on the right used to cash and dash. She also worked with Maria a while ago and allegedly robbed her too. As always though, YMMV. Let us know if it was a good time. I'd go see her to play with those titties haha.
Originally Posted by JustForFunnnn
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:29 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 171Lena
I have not gotten to see Lena. Just mom I guess. Any, link or help would be appreciated. Any pics? Do, I just tell mom I want Lena when I call?
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 08:52 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 51Off 95
Senior member from NC. Driving from Richmond to NC Friday. Any info on some prospects along 95 south of Richmond? Petersburg? Colonial Heights? Any info appreciated.
-
02-24-21 08:02 #19550Senior Member

Posts: 32Seen, never tried.
Read through her ad; she's been on STG for a while now (since I've been perusing the site over the last couple years) and her pics pop up occasionally. If the pics are real and she was legit I'd be over that, but I'm still new to the scene and am very hesitant to be the first one.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 07:58 #19549Senior Member

Posts: 1449She fake wants deposit and threatening after you say no. Leave it be.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 07:41 #19548Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone know these ladies
Thinking about going to see her.
-
02-24-21 06:43 #19547Senior Member

Posts: 60Its a fake ad unfortunately.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





