Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19555

    Saw Her Again.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/471826786943 I posted about her a few days ago. Fellas, this one is competition to Winter. In my experience she tops Winter. She loves, Loves, LOVES a rough face fuck. She talks all dirty porn queen too. Daddy do you like it. Am I a good girl. Feed me. All the while she is rubbing her clit. Swallows every drop shot down her throat. Stays on the cock sucking out every last drop. She is straight up circus freak! She can be had for. 60 stays off Willis Rd.

  2. #19554

    Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForFunnnn  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about going to see her.
    The one in the white shirt is Stella but she is the chesterfield county jail on vacation.

  3. #19553

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForFunnnn  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about going to see her.
    Do you have a link for an ad? I don't have first hand information but the one on the right used to cash and dash. She also worked with Maria a while ago and allegedly robbed her too. As always though, YMMV. Let us know if it was a good time. I'd go see her to play with those titties haha.

  4. #19552

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Crystal is the girl in the picture and is quite good. Look through social media and you'll see that the other girl, Lena, is her daughter.
    I have not gotten to see Lena. Just mom I guess. Any, link or help would be appreciated. Any pics? Do, I just tell mom I want Lena when I call?

  5. #19551

    Off 95

    Senior member from NC. Driving from Richmond to NC Friday. Any info on some prospects along 95 south of Richmond? Petersburg? Colonial Heights? Any info appreciated.

  6. #19550

    Seen, never tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Read through her ad; she's been on STG for a while now (since I've been perusing the site over the last couple years) and her pics pop up occasionally. If the pics are real and she was legit I'd be over that, but I'm still new to the scene and am very hesitant to be the first one.

  7. #19549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    She fake wants deposit and threatening after you say no. Leave it be.

  8. #19548

    Anyone know these ladies

    Thinking about going to see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2677.jpg‎  

  9. #19547
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Its a fake ad unfortunately.

  10. #19546

    West end girl


  11. #19545
    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...5/013015118392

    Anyone know anything about her? Seems interesting.
    If by "interesting" you mean "completely fake, and just someone selling onlyfans subscriptions without actually doing anything," sure, that's' interesting.

    It's a complete scam, red flags all over.

  12. #19544
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxxxd  [View Original Post]
    Finally got through to Chrissy after getting ghosted and giving up. She did apologize for the lack of communication. Anyways we chatted for a few minutes before the action started. She definitely could suck dick. I let her skills do the talk before I took control. I legit face fucked her to the point she had to give up and I felt like maybe I was being to rough. She said it wasn't me and that she could do better and proceed to try to get me cim. My dick wasn't going to nut so she agree to let me sample the kitty so the job could get done. I strap up and went missionary to doggy before you know I filled the bag. She proceed to tell me that my next visit she would definitely show up and show out. I definitely have to keep her word on that. I would say the best way to connect with her is in the morning and if you want your dick suck don't give up. She's pretty good at it. Haha Cons: her communication.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/471826786943
    Also saw Chrissy today. As everyone else said, communicating is a pain. Upside though, her room smelled relatively nice and clean for someone who smokes and services. Would repeat.

  13. #19543

    Last bump

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Came across this phat booty looking lady named Kimberly.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...juicy/35139109#&gid=1&pid=1.

    Any intel on her? Rates, performance, menu, attitude etc /.
    Hey Fellas,

    Just bumping this the last time. Going to be in the DMV through RVA for the next couple of weeks for work. Big booty intel on her (and others) would be appreciated.

    I'm also looking at that Vanilla MILF in the area. Seems like she get's down for good value. I'm just hoping she isn't a junkie and she's clean LOL. Dudes have said the ass is phat and the thighs are thick, just as I like them.

  14. #19542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Crystal is the girl in the picture and is quite good. Look through social media and you'll see that the other girl, Lena, is her daughter.
    Yea Me2 twice I've been and it's always been thicker girl. Didn't bother me enough to not go thru with it but crystal is more my type.

  15. #19541

    Crystal and Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWall  [View Original Post]
    Is she real or is the other girl just using her pictures? I've been multiple times and every time it's the thicker chick.
    Crystal is the girl in the picture and is quite good. Look through social media and you'll see that the other girl, Lena, is her daughter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape