Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18050
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    Any norcal people want to chime in with any info? Seems any newer talent that comes here is a transplant from there most of the time.
    Impossible to tell as it looks like the head shot has been transposed from somewhere else.

  2. #18049
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    I use that trick too, but in places that do back to backs often girls often push you out no matter what.

    In the bay places that would have a lot of back to backs they have clock ahead by 10-12 minutes.

    I have a funny story about one of my favs who now works in LA. We went a bit over time with second pop, and she had a customer next. I cim, she runs in to spit out, says she doesn't have time for shower, just rinses with mouthwash and starts putting on clothes, while I take the world's fastest shower and hop out in 3 minutes. I'm rushed out, as I exit the apt I hear footsteps behind me and knock on door. I'm like, man he's about kiss a mouth I just came in less than 5 minutes ago.

    Maybe it was for her roommate but yeah, not a fan of back to backs.
    Good girls are busy.

  3. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramen25  [View Original Post]
    I guess while we're on the subject of time and providers keeping time etc, have any of you noticed that the clocks in the girls rooms are oftentimes 7-8 minutes ahead? Grace in MW is NOTORIOUS for this.
    They are ***. Love them for what they are. Demanding your 10 more minutes, expect crap next time.

  4. #18047
    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlAddict  [View Original Post]
    I agree that's Yomiko not Suri. And pics are completely different. Yomiko is not bare unless I'm mistaken.

    Speaking of different pics, but maybe the same girl; CAKdolls has Jun with rather tempting photos. My spider sense says this may be a rebranding of a girl that floats between the Bay Area and down here. I can't remember her names but maybe Susie, Scarlett, Sandra, or something? If it's the same girl, she's taller, thicker, Latina curvy but not fat, BBFSCIP as advertised, photoglammed yet it's her face, just less hot. She'll take it to Poundtown all night, hardworking. Who's got intel? Help a monger out and TOFTT?
    Right. Yomiko is a hard no for BBFS.

    Re: Jun at CAKdolls, I don't think she's the girl that you're thinking of. Here's a pic of Scarlett. I agree that Scarlett is Latina curvy, more so lately as she's gained some weight. Anyway, I think Jun and Scarlett are two different girls. Sure hope so as Jun looks tempting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 875FFB9A-5170-4AA7-9883-F57C82BC9C19.jpg‎  

  5. #18046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Victoria's Roomate

    Went to see Victoria. Saw her before and was BBFS, but now said was not offering it. Booked through Candygirlla. Even though, I still had a great time with her. I like her taller and physically fit features. Her body reminds me of Moli's except that Moli has perfect tits. Victoria has a solid strong body, great legs and firm ass. Attractive woman and really does a good routine. As I was leaving, her roommate stepped out. Victoria introduces me to her. She was wearing a uniform looking outfit with a short skirt. Pulled up her skirt to show me her nice round little ass. I thought. Hmmm, maybe try this next time? Asked her name and I could swear she said Pony or possibly Lucky? But not 100% sure. Contacted the booker a couple days later and Booker said she no longer was there. I know there is a Pony out there. But has anyone verified if she is with Candygirlla?

  6. #18045
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    Ivy. 5'3" 33 C Natural. 280 BBFS.
    Any norcal people want to chime in with any info? Seems any newer talent that comes here is a transplant from there most of the time.

  7. #18044
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrr1  [View Original Post]
    It is Annie from M. Check the reviews.
    Thanks brother, seen her at M already. Not my type. Owe you one.

  8. #18043

    New girl with SA

    Ivy. 5'3" 33 C Natural. 280 BBFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ivy.jpg‎   Ivy 2.jpg‎   Ivy 3.jpg‎   Ivy 4.jpg‎   Ivy 5.jpg‎  


  9. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by KGirlAddict  [View Original Post]
    I agree that's Yomiko not Suri. And pics are completely different. Yomiko is not bare unless I'm mistaken.

    Speaking of different pics, but maybe the same girl; CAKdolls has Jun with rather tempting photos. My spider sense says this may be a rebranding of a girl that floats between the Bay Area and down here. I can't remember her names but maybe Susie, Scarlett, Sandra, or something? If it's the same girl, she's taller, thicker, Latina curvy but not fat, BBFSCIP as advertised, photoglammed yet it's her face, just less hot. She'll take it to Poundtown all night, hardworking. Who's got intel? Help a monger out and TOFTT?
    Jun sounds fun. But what do you mean by thicker / latina curvy? This means different things to different people. Sometimes it meants big ass / tits—other times it means kinda fat arms. Some more details of her would be awesome.

  10. #18041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 230
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Saki yet, let's cute. Looking for a new friend to fill up.
    It is Annie from M. Check the reviews.

  11. #18040

    Who's who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamsamida  [View Original Post]
    Nope. This is the original Yomiko. Real J girl. Definitely showing visible signs of age now. Makes her home in NorCal now.
    I agree that's Yomiko not Suri. And pics are completely different. Yomiko is not bare unless I'm mistaken.

    Speaking of different pics, but maybe the same girl; CAKdolls has Jun with rather tempting photos. My spider sense says this may be a rebranding of a girl that floats between the Bay Area and down here. I can't remember her names but maybe Susie, Scarlett, Sandra, or something? If it's the same girl, she's taller, thicker, Latina curvy but not fat, BBFSCIP as advertised, photoglammed yet it's her face, just less hot. She'll take it to Poundtown all night, hardworking. Who's got intel? Help a monger out and TOFTT?

  12. #18039

    Saki at PKL

    Anyone try Saki yet, let's cute. Looking for a new friend to fill up.

  13. #18038

    Wed. Feb. 24

    M. Moni.

    Sunny. Lyn, Joy.

    Newtopasian.

    Sexy Angels. Fanny, Taylor, Sophia, Helen.

    SFK. Viki, Saki.

    PKL. Saki.

    Sesang. Hana.

    Angelsinwla. Hana.

    KGLA. Haper, Saki, Mimi, Piper.

  14. #18037

    Hana Booker?

    Who books Hana now? Anyone care to share? Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy68  [View Original Post]
    Am in my mid 30' been on the scene for 15 years since a place was literally a few blocks away how I got into agency's. Hana by far is the best I was a skeptic I didn't believe people but whoever hasn't seen her go now. I will save you the trouble she blows and deep throats like she is in a porno rides you like a champ and begs for 2 rounds her body is petite c cups. Been with every Kgirl in la and Orange. Point blank. Hana is number one. I see Hana 2 times a week.

  15. #18036

    Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenToSeven  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can share their experience for Belle?
    It wasn't good for me. I didn't like her look or service. Only positive was good doggy and she's younger than avg. She seemed depressed the day I saw her.

  16. 02-24-21 10:51


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape