Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 13594
-
02-24-21 16:30 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 190Oxmoor Allie
What is sad? She def had the drama but she's looking good!
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 16:04 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 983New Ad
As far as I am concerned any ad without a Louisville telephone number is a scam. If I thought she was for real I would be first in line but I will not be calling that number.
Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 15:47 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 1396Looks like she got some of her English and Russian letters confused.
Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 15:46 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 1396Allie started with Ivan on Fern valley. Yes, that's her pic.
Originally Posted by Ralphisit
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 15:26 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 112Allie
Is she back in business?
Originally Posted by Ralphisit
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 15:15 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 264New ad. TGTBT??
Has the look of a TGTBT if I've seen one, but worth asking if anyone knows.
https://louisville.rubratings.com/215898
-
02-24-21 14:58 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 387She had the cutest little pussy. Sad.
Originally Posted by Ralphisit
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 14:57 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 1101That is Oxmoor Allie. And wow what a time she is. Crazy maybe but damn what a fuck. First time I met her was with a I her dude. I still have the video of us double teaming her. Met her several times afterwards. Once she fell asleep sucking my dick. There's tons of stories about her. She's been in and out of trouble for a long time. Miss seeing her.
Originally Posted by Ralphisit
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 14:49 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 681Is this the same Allie
Is this Oxmoor Allie or is it a different Allie? I believe this was one of Ivan's gals from his joint just off Fern Valley Rd.
-
02-24-21 14:15 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 74Blaize?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59080644/
Anyone seen her? No LC comments which makes me a bit nervous but looks cute as hell. I didn't see anything posted so curious.
-
02-24-21 14:04 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 74Bree
I've seen her 4-5 times and hopefully as the weather gets better she'll lose the weight riding her bike; she realizes she put on some weight. She's real chill and seems happier now that she has her own place. And her skills have improved since she started a year ago for sure.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 12:55 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 1101Bree
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/59129301/
I can't remember if Bree has been reviewed before. I met her this week. Texted back and forth some. She fell asleep. Imagine that. These girls do that a lot. Anyhow, finally agreed in price and time. Got to her place. She let me in wearing tights and a tank. So here's the deal. Her pics are awesome. She's good looking but her pics are definitely 30 pounds ago if not more. Not sure if it's baby damage or what. So yeah a little heavy. Very nice boobs. Make up was on spot. Apartment wasn't smoky when I walked in but when I left I noticed it as well as my coworkers when I got back. BBBJ was very good. I'd love to get that everyday. She makes lots of eye contact and smiles even with a dick in her mouth. Lots of action with the boys. Licked and kissed my chest. Just a very nice time. I was in a hurry, not her, so in the main event I pounded it like crazy. Mish because I like to see titties bounce and they sure did. Finished very nice. Cleaned up and left. I will repeat.
-
02-24-21 11:39 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 855Yes
Yes, that's a possibility, but I would guess a greater possibility is that initials are used to be cool.
Originally Posted by Golf9979
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:56 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 51Sophie
Saw her regularly for some time and over two years ago I just could not take her antics anymore. Yes, those pics are all years old. She's cute, but there is a lot of baggage and hassle you will go through before action takes place. Also, I was told that her baby daddy is lurking around lately and he is a bad dude. There are many others around that are much better with less risk. Do your research here on here first. Don't let a too pretty face lull you into a situation you will painfully regret. You can avoid that by being diligent here. Good luck!
Originally Posted by KYJohn
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:42 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 222Confused
I don't have L's information that post was me telling the dude that has it to clear his inbox and send it to me as I wanted it, but after reading the review from a fellow monger that saw her I think I will pass unless someone has a recent pic of her to share because as much as I love head and pussy I just can't abide a fucked up grill. Fucked up teeth are a turn off, drug riddled teeth even more, no teeth is way better especially if she has a good set of dentures that look real and then surprises you with a gum job LOL.
So to recap I don't have her digits, as always happy hunting.












Reply With Quote




