Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 344 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1955

    Jaqueline?

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    Is this one real? Can't find any reviews on her but she looks familiar.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/533311992882
    I'm not sure of the spelling but that's Jackie or Jacquie. There's reviews on her. Can anyone else chime in. If I remember she's not that good and pretty much always on a trip. I've seen her walking a couple times but never picked her up due to how out of it she was.

  2. #1954

    Info / Intel

    I tried to see her! Setting up appt was a consistent texting to make sure I would show up. Anyhow, got there. A nice neighborhood but the apartment hallway smelled like smoke and puke. I got to her door and she is definitely not the gal in the pictures and much heavier.

    Between the smell and heavy set gal. I bolted!

  3. #1953
    Is this one real? Can't find any reviews on her but she looks familiar.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/533311992882
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2021-02-24_125200.png‎  

  4. #1952

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, I feel like there are reviews on her but I can't find them.

    She is not my typical first choice, but looking for something different for tomorrow! LOL. Any input would be appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/452723859926
    There are a couple reviews on her, some day average experience and some say above average experience. If I remember correctly, there are not serious issue / red flags. Pics are definitely not her. Please share your experience, I think I might be thinking about partaking myself.

  5. #1951

    Any intel?

    For some reason, I feel like there are reviews on her – but I can't find them.

    She is not my typical first choice, but looking for something different for tomorrow! LOL. Any input would be appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/452723859926

  6. #1950

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor1647  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this is in this picture? She looks familiar just can't figure out who she is.
    I'm not sure but it looks like it could be a younger picture of the girl who used to go by the name winter or wynter something like that, I could be wrong but that s my first guess.

  7. #1949

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor1647  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this is in this picture? She looks familiar just can't figure out who she is.
    She doesn't look familiar to me. Sorry friend.

  8. #1948

    Does anyone know who this is?

    Does anyone know who this is in this picture? She looks familiar just can't figure out who she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11FF3A89-1CE1-497D-9E13-3FFB0BA00F9B.jpeg‎  

  9. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/161275888278

    I have some pity for these girls, but after today, I'm pretty sure I'm going to bail on these melancholic types. The service was so bad. Kept talking about her friend that shot himself in the leg whilst drunk. Seemed traumatized over it. Left really unsatisfied.
    This girl has had a very rough life. She lost her good job because she got caught shooting the junk ended up getting fired. Then she was homeless met some John on skip the games. He ends up raping her she calls the police on him and this lowlife convince the police that she was making the whole story up. The police actually arrested her. I'm not making this up because I was there and I have the police report. She now has a pimp that controls her and she's offering very minimum service. No touching no kissing nothing just a quickie and she kicks you out. I do feel bad for her but its her life choice.

  10. #1946

    Stupid is as stupid does

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    They ask me if I'm happy are they asking me that because of the shit that's been thrown at me or do they genuinely care.

    Anyone join her OnlyFans?
    I should have known. Thanks for the wake up call.

  11. #1945

    Read her ad for a clue.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/161275888278

    I have some pity for these girls, but after today, I'm pretty sure I'm going to bail on these melancholic types. The service was so bad. Kept talking about her friend that shot himself in the leg whilst drunk. Seemed traumatized over it. Left really unsatisfied.
    They ask me if I'm happy are they asking me that because of the shit that's been thrown at me or do they genuinely care.

    Anyone join her OnlyFans?

  12. #1944

    Depressed girl

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/161275888278

    I have some pity for these girls, but after today, I'm pretty sure I'm going to bail on these melancholic types. The service was so bad. Kept talking about her friend that shot himself in the leg whilst drunk. Seemed traumatized over it. Left really unsatisfied.

  13. #1943

    Kind of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Domitian  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any reviews. Any one visit?

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...s/044596898659
    She was present when I went to go see Gabby. I saw no indication that she wasn't a she. But I am unable to 100% confirm one way or another. She was sitting down and wearing oversized relaxing clothes so I can't even confirm her size. Sorry if this isn't too helpful, but I figure it's a little more information.

  14. #1942

    He? She?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Damn sure looks like one.

    CH.
    Tried getting pussy pic but that just outraged whatever this thing is! If it is a chick, she is old, ridden hard and put away wet! Only 200 Girl Scout cookies for an hour but an hour of touching her? She should pay us! Be safe out there!

  15. #1941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a report about this one? I'd TOFTT but keene is a huge drive for me. Please reply or pm. Thanks.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/025829560500
    Stay away. Terrible service and will upsell. Thinks she is worth more than she is. Saw her in Concord area a few years ago. Was bad than.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape