Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 785 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 835 885 1285 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,775 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13268
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer321  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely real. Had a quick visit with her a couple of months ago. Very nice girl, only does ours and car dates. BBBJ was great, wasn't able to last long. $. 2 was the damage. Little pricey but was prompt and pleasant.

  2. #13267

    Visiting big tits

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...8864.htm?cat=1

    I'm a big naturals guy, so I TOFTT.

    Face 6, tits huge but some sag. But if a paunch.

    No kissing. Made me shower first, then weird not very good brief massage (she insisted).

    Very robotic. Everything covered.

    $400/ hr and decided to finish up quickly because it wasn't fun.

    Avoid.

  3. #13266

    Info

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/243299966722

    Any info on this one? Real or fake?

    Thanks!

  4. #13265

  5. #13264
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    What is her incall like? I saw her last year in March as an UTR and it was pick her up in Providence, notell on Jefferson Blvd then returned to Providence. I'm curious if this has changed.
    She drives, Low end hotel. She won't go back to JB, told her about cop magnet there. Seems new to this. Sweet solid woman.

  6. #13263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Michelle

    Does anyone that seeing Michelle knows if she does BBBJ. Usually when these girls don't post what service they offer Usually mean they either don't or they want people to pay extra.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/508438925522

  7. #13262

    Email girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    She's real. New at arranging place.

    Nice woman, solid. 200 hr, watched her eyes roll back a few times daty, BBBJ, doggy then lost it slamming her with legs on my shoulders.

    Definite repeat for me.
    What is her incall like? I saw her last year in March as an UTR and it was pick her up in Providence, notell on Jefferson Blvd then returned to Providence. I'm curious if this has changed.

  8. #13261

    Pamela

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...5/300561240024

    Had seen her a few times in the past and had a decent enough time. Was in the area so thought I'd give it another go for old times sake. Can no longer recommend. She was totally out of it and was a total rush job. Should have listened to the little voice inside instead of Jr.

    $1. 2 hh was the damage, and honestly I wouldn't do more than a QV with her in a bind for no more then $60. Current pics aren't great compared to what I remember, and they were STILL better than the real thing. Man, she used to be pretty hot.

  9. #13260

  10. #13259
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    She's real. New at arranging place.

    Nice woman, solid. 200 hr, watched her eyes roll back a few times daty, BBBJ, doggy then lost it slamming her with legs on my shoulders.

    Definite repeat for me.
    What's her body look like?

  11. #13258

    Email girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    She's real. New at arranging place.

    Nice woman, solid. 200 hr, watched her eyes roll back a few times daty, BBBJ, doggy then lost it slamming her with legs on my shoulders.

    Definite repeat for me.

  12. #13257

    Mandy update

    Just saw Mandy this week and she was looking great. Saw her in October and she had put on some weight. Saw her in December and she had lost most of it. This week she was the thinnest I have seen her in the last five years. Those comments on the forum about her being a BBW must have had an effect. Relaxing unrushed visit with the same great service as usual.

  13. #13256

    Different Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Here's another bbbfs cip for you guys that need it. She was cool to. But only thing when I went to see her. I put the money on the table and she grab it and tell me not to worry. She will give it to someone and nothing will happen. So I fuck and nothing happen. But her place feel like someone watching cause she have glasses all around.
    I was not as impressed. I tried her a couple of months ago and it was a different situation. She is definitely being pimped out, was a safety girl (everything covered), and cheated me on time. She agreed to an hour for 200 with MSOG, but then rushed me out 20 minutes into it having her pimp slam on the door. Won't repeat!

  14. #13255
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago, when she was using the name Stephanie. Full service w / Greek $140 HH. She was very pleasant, looked like the better pix in her ad, in an apt. Behind Hartford Ave motel. Since then, I have tried many ( 12) times to hook up again, but never get a text back. Her most recent ads show larger tits, as if she's pregnant (not me, not me! I would see her again if she would reply to my texts.
    Agreed she was good. Use to see her often but now she is erratic. Sucks cause she use to be reliable.

  15. #13254

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape