Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 907 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3470

    Confused

    I don't have L's information that post was me telling the dude that has it to clear his inbox and send it to me as I wanted it, but after reading the review from a fellow monger that saw her I think I will pass unless someone has a recent pic of her to share because as much as I love head and pussy I just can't abide a fucked up grill. Fucked up teeth are a turn off, drug riddled teeth even more, no teeth is way better especially if she has a good set of dentures that look real and then surprises you with a gum job LOL.

    So to recap I don't have her digits, as always happy hunting.

  2. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Once upon a time, at the Galt House during Thunder, there was a rumbling between the sheets that deafened me to the roar of the Blue Angels Jets outside.
    Oh yes!!I was Def excited when I heard she was back BUT review says she has gone down hill. We all have. Lmao. But the bad teeth thing is a big turn off. For me anyways.

  3. #3468

    Sister?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Once upon a time, at the Galt House during Thunder, there was a rumbling between the sheets that deafened me to the roar of the Blue Angels Jets outside.
    Does anybody know whatever became of her sister? I know she had some trouble with the law, but that was several years ago. Just wondering if she's still around. Both the sisters could probably make more money doing this than anything else.

  4. #3467

    For a limited time only LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    You're back. Thought you left LOL.

    This chick is hot. Back in the day and had a double with her and her twin. Talk about amazing! Saw her several times and then I noticed the decline. That's been a few years. From last time I saw her til now she looks a lot better.
    Yeah I'm back for a short stint, may as well have some fun.

  5. #3466

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by KYJohn  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody confirm that Sophie is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5022309748/1
    She's legit. Have seen her. Had a fun time. All available for a price.

  6. #3465
    Quote Originally Posted by KYJohn  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody confirm that Sophie is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5022309748/1
    She's legit. The pictures are like 5 years old though. She's been reviewed several times, rushed sessions, cute but not worth is the general consensus.

  7. #3464

    Sophie?

    Can anybody confirm that Sophie is legit?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5022309748/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6c19ed305777f2af3aafa5762cea4700_f.jpg‎  

  8. #3463

    BlueMonday

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Damned she is hot! Any chance I could get a contact?
    You're back. Thought you left LOL.

    This chick is hot. Back in the day and had a double with her and her twin. Talk about amazing! Saw her several times and then I noticed the decline. That's been a few years. From last time I saw her til now she looks a lot better.

  9. #3462

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphisit  [View Original Post]
    Once upon a time, at the Galt House during Thunder, there was a rumbling between the sheets that deafened me to the roar of the Blue Angels Jets outside.
    Damned she is hot! Any chance I could get a contact?

  10. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Everyone please don't use initials. Most of us have know idea for what they stand.
    Did you stop to think that maybe he used initials to weed out the ones that don't know her?

  11. #3460
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Everyone please don't use initials. Most of us have know idea for what they stand.
    Lindsay. As in the TWINS.

  13. #3458
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    Everyone please don't use initials. Most of us have know idea for what they stand.
    Just back track the post. It's there.

  14. #3457

    Makenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Browbe4  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she is legit and worth it. I've seen her 3 times fairly recently and will return.
    Makenzie has been around a long time. But she used to only do outcalls. Has that changed? Whoops - different Makenzie
    Last edited by BDinkie; 02-23-21 at 16:37. Reason: wrong girl

  15. #3456

    L

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone contacted L yet? I'm going to Thursday for a Friday appt. Thanks.
    I have been in contact with her and if you want my take drop me a pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape