Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,211 to 18,225 of 30797
-
02-24-21 13:59 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 59Allie back in Raleigh
The mythical Allie is back in Raleigh today. She might not post since she has enough regulars she can see, but if she posts it will likely be early in the day. I have seen her, worth the effort to try and get an appointment. She is beautiful and sweet!
-
02-24-21 10:39 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 869Sorry about that little head posted that LOL! TGTBT and yes deposit scam. I'm dying to find a nice private residence provider.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:20 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 867Yep, and I'll almost guarantee you that she will ask for a "deposit" before you see her.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:17 #12584Senior Member

Posts: 867What is X*? PM me if you have to, please.
Originally Posted by StickMan09
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:16 #12583Senior Member

Posts: 67Be Careful RE Cashapp
Be careful, she states Cashapp is required.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:04 #12582Senior Member

Posts: 869The Gemini Treatment
Any into on this one in Knightdale?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/130497261536
-
02-24-21 09:40 #12581Senior Member

Posts: 90Link
Do you have a link to her ad?
Please guys if you can put a link or screen shot of ad to help others out.
Originally Posted by RedDevil07
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:06 #12580Senior Member

Posts: 330If you're new to the hobby, you probably won't be able to get access to BKS. Your best bet is to try to see one of their girls when they post on Eros.
Originally Posted by Kek9069
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:05 #12579Regular Member

Posts: 5Mercy
Saw her last night. Best top I had in a awhile.
-
02-24-21 04:02 #12578Senior Member

Posts: 111Mercy.
I never went back life got in the way. I'm looking for someone that can actually take a good face fuck.
Originally Posted by Fcb5199
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 01:03 #12577Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes she is the same but now she is hotter than ever, OMG I had the greatest hour in my life, 100 % recommended.
Originally Posted by StickMan09
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 22:48 #12576Senior Member

Posts: 252FYI, to see posts from someone click on their handle then touch View Forum Posts. My review from November:
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
She was in CLT a while back and I met up with her. I did research but boy was I disappointed. She is the girl in the pics and smoking hot. That's the good. The rest is not. Major rush job. I swear she would of had me out of there in under 15 minutes if I'd let her. Then the rules. She had perfect tits but I wasn't allowed to play with them. She had the nerve to actually ask for an upcharge when I ask to DATY. WTF! At that price I was insulted. Mechanical and straight to business. No foreplay to speak of, etc. Good hotel but messy lived in room with a dog no less staring at me. Felt like she showed more attention to it then her guest. No way would I repeat.
-
02-23-21 22:35 #12575Regular Member

Posts: 25Bks
For BKS, is there a way around the screening if you're new to the hobby? The kind of information they're asking for seems fairly risky if it were to fall into the wrong hands. Any advice?
-
02-23-21 22:29 #12574Senior Member

Posts: 867Kody and Angel Eyes
Can you provide a link to this Kody Evans, please?
And does Angel Eyes only post occasionally? I haven't seen anything from her in a while.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 22:15 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 867I tried
I texted her about a year ago to set up an appointment. But what a bi tch! When she responded, I told her that I was interested in a 30 minute massage to which she responded that her rate was $140. Well, I really didn't want to spend that much as I just wanted a quick neck rub and a hand job (no FS) so I simply said thank you and that I would have to pass. She asked me if I had seen anyone else in the area and I told her yes, Holly. She asked what Holly charged me for 1/2 hour massage and I responded $70 at which point she started arguing with me that Holly charged more. Well she effing didn't charge ME more, so WTF? I finally said "Look, why don't I go to see you, we can chat a bit about what I'm looking for and maybe we can come to an agreement that works for both of us. So then she says that guys who think they are good-looking try to pull that crap on her all the time. And that she would be willing to go down to $100, but that if she did then I would always expect it to be $100 (well, yeah, she's right). She just kept on and on being argumentative and condescending and I finally had enough and quit responding and blocked her. I wouldn't go see that bish for free now! I don't need negativity or condescension in my life. Phuck that c-unt!
Originally Posted by Dan9080
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





