Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 27900
-
02-24-21 15:35 #13740Senior Member

Posts: 141Ruby
Someone tattled on you.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2137479-Sooo
-
02-24-21 13:10 #13739Senior Member

Posts: 2924Have links to them?
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 11:38 #13738Senior Member

Posts: 61Goose bumps
I am decently freaky, love the tattoos and piercing. The more the better but damn. That forked tongue completely eeks me out LOL. *shudder*. Has anyone DFK'd that?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 11:03 #13737Banned Member

Posts: 41Holy crap!! F ing hot. I met a split tongue on " the other board" about a year ago. Total " PDX" type. Buzzed hair, tats etc.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
She's gone now or for now (Yilane). Holy fuck DFK and BBBJ with that devil tongue going up and down Jr. Was magic. She put him right in the slit.
Post a report if you partake.
Peace.
-
02-24-21 02:08 #13736Senior Member

Posts: 514Mikinzie and Adorable Doey
Would either Mikinzie or Adorable Doey have belonged on this thread?
-
02-24-21 02:01 #13735Senior Member

Posts: 514Ah, I envy the lucky man!
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
I personally would love to find a hot Black girl, who would have a baby with me, so that we could produce a mixed baby!
-
02-24-21 01:30 #13734Senior Member

Posts: 2184Hazel Dawn = Katie Rose?
I hope not. Have you seen her restrictive menu. Incredible 400 no BBBJ, no 30 minutes (only 1 hr min) no MSOG; no CIM, COF; no pushing boundaries. Goddam - am I allowed to cum?
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 00:15 #13733Senior Member

Posts: 285Working TNA
True words.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
Bottom line: in 7 years I've seen about 170 from TNA and gone uncovered with at least 80. I've not mistreated anyone and have pissed off only a few. It's come from all across the spectrum: BBFS sure bets that turned into safety girls when they meet me to massage only girls just jumping on with no comment or question. I've paid up-charges at times but have had safety girls give me uncovered play as freebies on the house. It's a numbers game. But lately I just keep 6 in rotation; 3 from TNA and 3 from SA from almost two years ago that are still up for playing.
-
02-23-21 22:59 #13732Senior Member

Posts: 120Hazel Dawn = Katie Rose?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128152%3B
Hmmm is this Katie Rose? If so, which one of why'all the daddy?
-
02-23-21 22:02 #13731Senior Member

Posts: 2184Zaria
Anyone sampled the goods? She seems like a freak. Her twitter has a few BBC CIP videos. BTW her tongue is split.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?513641-Zaria-Nova
-
02-23-21 22:00 #13730Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-23-21 21:41 #13729Regular Member

Posts: 5Nice list. Thanks for the details!
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 20:58 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 44Search her, she's been mentioned
See post #13510.
Originally Posted by Secride
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 20:55 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 514JanetMsJackson not showing her middle in pictures
I bet it's childbirth tummy. Yuck.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 18:57 #13726Regular Member

Posts: 16Janet ms. Jackson
Has anyone ever seen Janet Ms. Jackson she posts on the other board.












Reply With Quote



